The Sex Slave Wives Club - Cover

The Sex Slave Wives Club

Copyright© 2013 by niteowluk99

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A mix up on internet orders leads to two couples who happen to live near each other and share similar sexual tastes being put in touch with each other and they decide to open a club for similar minded people.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Size  

For that first month; things seemed slow and hardly anything happened but it did give Geoff and Steven time to get to know each other better and their wives too for that matter. More importantly it gave them the opportunity to iron out any possible wrinkles that may develop when people began to join.

During this time Susie and Sally felt like they were in sheer heaven because instead of one master to satisfy they now had two both with different tastes and demands both so alike and yet so different. It seemed the possibilities were endless; Geoff was a strong touchy feely type of man and often liked to tease the girls for hours before finally giving them the spunk they craved whilst Steve made the women work for the loads they just loved to eat.

As well as sorting out any possible problem areas it gave them time to sort out the trial period tests and tribulations as well as the chance to finally design and implement some often weird ideas for tools and toys to be used. One of these toys was actually designed by Sally and to describe it was awkward but basically it was a long tube of a funnel which fastened temporarily behind the wearers head the tube then wound around and fitted into an adapted ball gag which when fastened in place in the mouth made the wearer breath through the funnel. Especially if nose clips were also worn; but the main use of this was to force the wearer to accept whatever may be put into the funnel. Say if a woman had an aversion to eating spunk then pots of spunk could be put into the funnel and spunk being thicker than simple fluids would slide down the tube slower than say Urine and therefore the woman would be forced to taste the sperm for a longer period.

On the trial version of this tank loader as they christened it; Susie noted that three days worth of spunk added at once took a full day to slide down the tube and into the forced open mouth but more importantly the wearer could not escape the diet or the smell of what was coming their way; she loved wearing this and secretly hoped that one day several men would add their spunk loads in one go and she could sample the cock cocktail and try to differentiate the slightly different flavours which would be present in such a cocktail of lust.

For Sally the same Tank loader would have been her ideal weapon to choose in order to make her drink gallons of piss. Geoff had often tried to make her take his piss into her mouth and she would baulk although she found the idea of being her husband sex slave toilet was so disgusting it turned her on no end. She suggested that if this was used in conjunction with a catheter from the wearer's bladder feeding a urine bag then that persons own urine could be recycled several times during their wearing of the loader. Luckily Sally had been a trained nurse so knew how to insert the catheter correctly and could possibly have contacts to obtain some catheters to try.

They even discussed the trial period for the males that were to become members; Both Sally and Susie thought it could be difficult for them to open themselves up to sexual abuse from strangers; but if for the trial period the males were also sex slaves then they could see them undergoing similar tasks as they had to endure and the males would get to feel what it was like on the other side of the coin. All in all that would then lead to a better closer relationship with each other as well as understanding better what their own wives wanted from the membership.

What no one expected was the group of members that came as female sex slaves but were either divorced or did not have the male aspect of the clubs rules. It was decided that if a woman entered the agreement to be a member then she did not really need the consent of a male partner but if the person was still married then the male would have to be aware of her membership to the club. After all they were not offering a sexual service business.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.