Chuck - Cover

Chuck

Copyright© 2013 by DG Hear

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I believe I loved her from the first time I saw her. Our lives are so different. Will she even go out with me? Then where do we go from there.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Wife Watching   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

Even though I wasn't in the mood, my friends and I celebrated our bowl win. Willard told me I would just have to get over Sammy and get on with my life. I knew he was right and I hooked up with an Asian woman at the party and just had some raw sex. It felt good, but it wasn't Sammy.

Since football season was over, my three friends and I decided we would put our savings together and open up our two exercise gyms. Tony and I had already earned certificates in physical exercising. We were both getting a degree in Business Management and would be doing most of the accounting work.

Willard and Jim were both masseuses and earning a degree in physical therapy. We were going to open two exercise centers about a mile apart in Metro Detroit. One that we were buying was an established gym that was owned by Tony's brother and he was selling it to us. The other was used as a boy's club that had closed up, but the building was perfect for our business.

Tony and Jim would operate one and Willard and I the other. We had part-time people working for us when we couldn't be there. We only had a few months of college left and we staggered our classes to operate the businesses.

We had a few meetings to discuss a number of issues pertaining to clients and possibly sex. We decided that even though Willard and Jim were masseuse's that we wouldn't give massages on gym premises. Appointments could be made and they would do it at people's houses or motel rooms like Willard had been doing.

I went onto websites to make sure our ads would be worded properly. That was when I came across a couple of porno sites that invited men to share their girlfriend or wife. I showed them to my partners and they said we should do it too. I made up our add for the gym and massage business. Then for fun, I made another site inviting men who had fantasies of seeing their mate with another man to give us a call or e-mail us.

I couldn't believe it. We received a dozen e-mails the first weekend. I showed it to the guys and they couldn't believe it either. I said in the ad that we would send two men, black or white, one as a bodyguard to their home or a motel room at a reasonable cost of three hundred dollars for one hour.

The guys laughed as we read the e-mails. A couple of men even sent pictures of their wife. Six of the e-mails were threatening letters, about what assholes we were. Jim was our white guy. Tony was the only one with a girlfriend but said he wanted some strange too, especially if he was paid for it.

We decided to try it and only go in a forty-mile radius of our business. That narrowed down the number of fantasies we could fulfill. I told the guys that we could try it for a month or so and see how it went. I informed them I wanted married women only, no more single, divorced or separated women for me.

I figured if I only did married women, that I wouldn't have to worry about falling in love again. But, I would still treat every woman with dignity. Needless to say, I was pretty much the leader of our group.

We always had two of us at an appointment. I've read too many times where men were attacked when they got to their location. This way we always had someone watching our back. We did mention on our second web site that we also do massages and husbands and boyfriends could watch. Needless to say, Willard and Jim got those appointments and all the pussy they could handle.

We decided we would start with one date each a week except for the legal massages. We all did have college to finish and our businesses to run. There were just too many dates to talk about here, but I'll tell you a couple of stories to give you an idea of how it was.

We verified the information and even were paid in advance most of the time. I couldn't believe how trustworthy some of these cuckolded men were. We knew if we got paid in advance, it was probably a true cuckold. The two who went on the appointment would get a hundred and fifty dollars to split between them. The other hundred and fifty went to the business. They could keep any additional tip and they weren't really limited to the hour limit.

On my first 'so called' business date, I had one of my employees Bill with me. All the people who work for me are ex-football players or weightlifters. We went to a house in the suburbs and were greeted at the door by an older man who seemed quite nervous.

He said he had read our ad and his wife said she would like to try it for her birthday, she just turned fifty. Al, the husband said he had often thought about his wife being with another man. He had been trying for years to try to get her to swing at least one time, but she'd always refused.

She was feeling old and that life was passing her by. That's why she agreed to us stopping by. I later found out, many older women felt this way and that a number of the husbands saw it as an opportunity to watch their wife being used.

I explained to Al that Bill was there as a bodyguard in case things got out of control. He told me that he really wanted this and he wouldn't be a problem. He took me into his living room to meet his wife. Al mentioned she was on her third glass of wine. He said she was very nervous and started drinking before we even got there.

I sat next to her, took her hand and kissed it. I wanted her to feel important. We talked for a few minutes and I put my hand on her thigh. She had on a dress but when she sat down it rode above her knee. I was surprised how attractive she really was. I had my arm behind her on the couch and my other hand slowly moving up her thigh.

I don't usually kiss married women but I did lean forward and kiss her neck. I slid my hand up her dress and squeezed a very wet pussy. "You really want this, don't you?"

"Yes," she replied softly.

I looked over at Al and he was squeezing his privates outside of his trousers. Bill was just smiling. I kept squeezing her pussy and asked her what she wanted.

"I want you to fuck me," she replied.

"Do you want your pussy ate first?" I asked as I slid my hand inside her panties and pushed a finger into her wet pussy.

"God yes! Eat me, fuck me," she said.

I got off the couch and between her legs. I pulled her panties off and threw them to Al, who felt how wet they were and put it up to his nose. In the meantime, I spread her legs and buried my face into her wet pussy. I couldn't believe she came the minute I pushed my tongue in her. "Oh Shit!" she yelled out.

I pulled my tongue out of her and I think she was afraid it was over since she came. I had her stand up and undid the buttons on the back of her dress. It fell to the floor and all she had on now was a bra. I slipped off my trousers and briefs as she stared at my big black cock. I asked her, "Do you want this?"

She nodded her head saying yes. I sat down on the couch and told her to come over and straddle me. She did and grabbed hold of my cock and slowly lowered herself on it; she came again. We could tell by the way she was screaming she was loving it. I looked over at Al and he had his cock out now and was masturbating. Bill was just squeezing his cock through his pants.

I undid Beth's bra and lightly squeezed her breasts. I rubbed her nipples until they were hard. I decided to ask her a few questions while fucking her. "Is this your first black cock?" She shook her head yes.

"Who was the last man you fucked beside Al?"

"Charlie," she said. I looked over at Al who was pumping his cock and noticed he was surprised.

"How many men have you fucked in the last five years," I asked. "Come on; tell me, Al doesn't care. Look, he's over there pumping his cock. So how many men have you fucked?"

"Three, last year at the Christmas party," She was breathing hard. "Al couldn't come and I drank too much. My boss Charlie and two of his friends fucked me. Oh God, this feels so good."

"You've fucked other men over the years too, haven't you? You don't have to say how many or who but that's why you agreed to let Al have his fantasy, isn't it."

"Yes, I fucked other men but never one with a cock like yours. Are you going to come in me?"

I looked over at Al and he had come in some tissues but still holding onto his cock. "Do you want me to come in you?"

"Yes, I feel your big black cock ready to explode." She was right. I grabbed her ass and pulled her tight against me as I came hard in her married white pussy. I looked over and Al was pumping his cock again.

She screamed out as I came. "If you would like, my friend Bill will fuck you for no extra charge. Would you like his hard black cock to come in you too?"

Again, she shook her head yes, as Bill took off his pants and briefs. She rolled off me and spread her legs and Bill took her willingly on the sofa. He didn't care that he was getting sloppy seconds.

When he finished and gave Beth another orgasm and came a dump load in her, I handed the box of tissues to Beth. I told her she was a very beautiful and desirable woman and that her husband was a very lucky man. Bill and I got dressed to leave and I couldn't believe Al gave us each another fifty dollars and thanked us.

I honestly have to admit that there are a lot of people out there who think differently than I do. If I would have ended up with Sammy or any other woman, there is no way I would want to watch someone else fuck her.

We also had in our ads that we were there for lonely girlfriends and wives. It was unbelievable how many people out there asked for our services. Our gyms built a nice membership, but the porno business was booming. After two months, we decided to hire some of our ex-teammates part-time. To say they were interested would be an understatement.

We did have special rates for parties. I was surprised that so many 'girls night out' or wedding showers were actually parties for group sex. I didn't usually go on the group parties, it just wasn't what I wanted anymore. Too many single woman and I didn't want to get involved with anyone. I stuck to the married cuckolds and the lonely wives.

I will be the first to admit that most of the women weren't great looking, but they had feelings and would do everything possible to feel wanted. Many of the slightly chubby women would do whatever I asked. Most husbands were agreeable with what I asked their wife to do. I always made sure that the wife would agree also.

I never did the same wife more than once. Because I put love into the equation, ate pussy, sucked tits, and gave them a lot of foreplay, it made women want me. I always started out very gentle and made the wife feel wanted. Some husbands wanted me to fuck their wife hard for some indiscretions they had done. It was surprising that a wife cheats on her husband and for punishment; he has her fuck a black man. Makes absolutely no sense to me, but it did pay well.

I have also noticed, not too many black men wanted to watch their wife fuck another man, usually it was white men. The black women liked to do parties, I'll give them that, big tits, big booties and loved to fuck.

As the months went by our business grew. I figured by fucking all these women, that I would soon forget about Sammy, but it didn't happen. I even thought about her when I was graduating. I actually thought I saw her in the large crowd of people. After getting my degree and crossing the stage, my parents were there waiting for me. They said how proud they were of me.

I had walked over to congratulate my friends, when I saw Diane talking to Willard. I asked her if Sammy was with her and she shook her head no.

Diane said she went to see her boyfriend and thought she would stop by for the graduation. "How's she doing?" She knew I was asking about Sammy.

"Terrible!" came her reply. "She may be married to my brother, but she's not happy and neither is he. You have to understand that Sammy has been one of my best friends nearly my whole life. If you have a few minutes, I'll tell you what happened."

I took her by the arm and escorted her quickly inside the stadium. She barely had time to say bye to Willard. I took her in a small room for some privacy. "Ok, what happened?" I asked.

"Damn, Chuck! Calm down, it was you, that let her go. She really cared for you."

"She left because she was engaged to your brother; you know that. It had nothing to do with me."

"You're wrong! She left because she was pregnant. You told her you weren't interested in kids or getting married. She went back and told her parents and Dan about the pregnancy and they got married. The problem is, she had the baby last month and it's bi-racial. Her parents are really mad at her and Dan and her don't get along at all. Right now, she's staying at her parent's house.

"He wants to know who the baby's father is and Sammy won't tell him. He asked me and I told him I have never seen her with anyone else. Things are quite the mess. They're thinking about divorce and her dad thinks she should give up her baby for adoption. She told them, 'No way in hell, will I give up Charlie, she's my whole world right now.' She is the prettiest baby and Sammy's mother takes care of her when Sammy works. It's her father, that's really pissed off at her."

"I have a baby girl and Sammy named her Charlie, after me?" I couldn't believe I had tears in my eyes.

"She told me if I saw you, not to tell you, but I thought you deserved to know. If you love her, like you say you do, you would go after her and your daughter. Right now, they are almost in limbo. Dan won't sign the birth certificate. I'm pretty sure that my brother is giving her a choice, him or the baby. I'll tell you right now that she won't give up Charlie, but since she works for Dan, she'll lose her government job, if they get divorced."

I thanked Diana for telling me about Sammy and my daughter. I got the address of where she worked and would be there first thing Monday morning. I wasn't sure what the hell I was going to do, but I surprised my parents and told them I would be gone for a couple of days. When I told them I was going after my girlfriend and my daughter, they about shit.

I let them know I would tell them more the following week. I had to go to Ohio and find them. I knew I was confusing my parents more and more. My mom looked at me and said, Charles, we raised you right, now go do the right thing." She gave me a hug and I headed home to pack a suitcase.

I never did tell them that my girlfriend was a smart, beautiful, blonde woman who was married to a politician. I guess they would be in for another surprise.


I walked into the government office where Sammy was a secretary for her husband Dan. When I walked up to her desk, her mouth fell open. "Chuck! What are you doing here? You must leave before Dan sees you."

"Doesn't he allow black men in his office? Besides, I came to take you and my daughter home with me."

"What! Are you crazy? You talked to Diane didn't you?"

About that time, Dan came out of his office. He must have overheard us talking. "So, you're the black guy who Samantha had her affair with. Get the hell out of this building, before I have you removed. Who the hell do you think you are, that you can just walk in and think everything would be fine? I have a lot of friends and can have you locked up." Sammy was sitting there scared.

"Look asshole, you don't intimidate me in the least. We have some serious problems to discuss and we can either do it out here or a private office. I'm not leaving until I have my say and Sammy has hers."

As we went into his office, I spoke first. "Sammy and I have a child together which I understand you won't accept."

"So take your black bastard and go!" yelled Dan.

"You son of a bitch. You say something like that about my child and I'll choke the living shit out of you. Nobody is going to talk about my daughter like that."

I knew I scared him and the look Sammy gave him shot daggers. I looked over at Sammy. "Sammy, I love you and always have, you know that. Please divorce this asshole and you and our baby can have a life together."

"What makes you think she even loves you? Maybe in a weak moment she wanted to try a black cock," Dan laughed. Sammy got up and slapped him across the face.

"You fucking Bitch! Who the hell do you think you are? You fuck a black guy, then try, and pawn the kid off as being mine. For six months I gave you what you wanted and what did I get in return. A black baby and a lot of embarrassment. You're lucky I stayed married to you this long."

"I've already told you once. You hurt the people I love and I will kill you. Just so you know that's not a threat, it's a fact. I have friends, too. Maybe I should give them a call back home in Detroit and get the ball rolling."

All I wanted to do was scare him a little more. I looked over at Sammy and asked her, "Sammy do you love me? Are you willing to take a chance on me and we can give Charlie a name on her birth certificate. You can come back with me?"

Before she answered Dan said, "You walk out that door with him and it's over between us. I promise you, I won't take you back; you'll lose your job and think of what you're parents will say."

Sammy stood up and asked me a question. "Chuck, I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Will you come with me and meet my parents?"

"Yes, anything you want." She turned around and told Dan, "Our so called marriage is over. You can get an annulment, dissolution or a divorce. I don't care which."

"You can't have anything in our condo. I bought it and paid for it," replied Dan.

"I'm going to take all my personal stuff and the baby's things. You can have everything else. Goodbye Dan, See you in court."

Sammy took my arm and she left her office. We went over to her parent's house, which was a mansion. The butler answered the door and let us in. Mrs. Dayton, Sammy's mom came toward us. "Dan just called me," she said. "He said you quit your job and left with a black man." She looked up at me.

"Mom, this is Charles; he's Charlie's father. Mom, I love him and he loves me. He owns a partnership in two exercise gyms in the Detroit area. I'm leaving Dan. You know our marriage was a sham and he wanted me to choose between him and Charlie. No good mother would give her child away for a man."

"I called your father and he will be home within an hour. We can all talk then. Charles, would you like to see your beautiful daughter?"

A maid came out and handed me the prettiest baby girl I have ever seen. I couldn't believe I had tears in my eyes holding my tiny little girl who was only three weeks old. I knew Mrs. Dayton was watching me very closely.

After Mr. Dayton got home, we all sat in the living room. Sammy's dad spoke first, "So, who wants to tell me what's going on here. I was called out of an important meeting to hear my daughter left her office, job and husband to be with a black man. Would someone please explain?"

"Dad, this is Charles Brown. I met him at the University in Detroit. I won't hold anything back Dad, you and Mom deserve the truth. While taking classes we met and he asked me out for dinner. We became friends and eventually became intimate. When I got pregnant, I wasn't sure if Charles or Dan was the father.

"I want you to know that I never slept around. I'm not nor have I ever been that kind of girl. It was just with Charles. I wasn't sure what to do when I found out I was pregnant, that's when I came home and told you. You suggested Dan and I get married quickly before I began to show. I wasn't sure who the father was until Charlie was born. I'm sorry Dad, I didn't lie to you but didn't tell you everything."

Mr. Dayton looked over at me and said, "Son, what do you have to say?"

"Sir, it's all my fault. I fell in love with Sammy the day I met her. I know it sounds stupid, but it's true. The problem was when we first started going out for dinner I had no idea we would fall in love. When we first talked, she asked me about marriage and kids. I told her I wasn't the marrying kind and that I wasn't ready for any rug rats.

"That was when we first went out. When we got close, we never talked about it again. I believe that's why she never told me she was pregnant and came home. Sir, I really do love her and not just because she had my child. I would do whatever possible to give her and my child a good life. If I had known about her condition sooner, I would have been here for her. I've missed her so much over the last six months."

Mrs. Dayton spoke. "How and when did you find out about her 'umm' situation?"

"Yesterday, Ma'am, I was at my graduation ceremony and I saw her sister in-law Diane. I asked her about Sammy and she told me she was married and believed she had my child. I came as soon as I found out.

"Sammy, what about Dan? Do you love him?" asked Mr. Dayton.

With tears in her eyes she replied, "No Dad, I like him but I truly never loved him, especially after I met Chuck. I went with Dan because I thought that was what you and Mom wanted. I went with him and married him to please you." Sammy started crying. Mrs. Dayton went over and put her arms around her daughter. "I'm so sorry Mom, I guess I made a real mess of my life."

I quickly said, "Don't say that Sammy! I love you and I want to marry you and take care of you. I don't care what other people think. We're always happy when we are together."

"Chuck, do your parents know you are here?" asked Mr. Dayton.

"Yes Sir, I told them yesterday that I was going to go see my girlfriend and that she had my child."

"Do they know she is married and white?" he asked.

"No Sir, but the last thing my mom said was that she raised me right and for me to go do the right thing. Sammy being white will surprise them, that I'm sure of, but I also know that they will greet her and Charlie with open arms."

"Dad, I want to be with Chuck; I really do love him. I'm just not sure what to do."

"Chuck there are a couple of things you need to know. I love my family more than anything else in this world. If I would have known that Sammy didn't love Dan, there's no way that marriage would have taken place. I know I can talk to Dan and get the marriage annulled, that's not a problem. The problem is what do we do with you two?"

"Sir, I love her and will take care of her. I have a business..."

"Chuck, I believe you but I don't want my little girl to just up and move away and take our grandchild with her. I have some phone calls to make. We'll have a room made up for you tonight and we can all talk again tomorrow."

He got up and left the room. Mrs. Dayton smiled at us and said for us to all get ready for dinner. I was still holding my baby girl as we entered the kitchen. The maid took her and put her in a bassinet. Sammy looked at me and for the first time, said she was so happy to see me. After dinner, we sat and talked and she told me about the job she just quit. I told her about the exercise gym and how well we were doing.

She asked me about a website that she heard we had about men dating. It came back through Diane. She knew a couple of women who had used it. Thank God, they were single women and I wasn't part of the party. I couldn't lie to Sammy, not after everything she'd been through.

I told her I would no longer be part of the site. I would sell my share or whatever she wanted me to do, if she would just be part of my life. She said she wanted to be with me, but needed to know that I was serious.

We kissed for the first time since she had left. I wanted to take her right there on the couch but we both knew that wasn't going to happen. We kissed again and Mrs. Dayton entered the room and asked if we wanted to watch a movie with her.

We sat and watched a comedy and Sammy held Charlie in her arms. After the movie, I kissed my daughter and Sammy and went to bed. It was a rough night for me. I hardly slept with all these thoughts going through my head. I knew I wanted to take Sammy and Charlie and run away, but I also knew that real life doesn't work that way.

After I took a shower, Mrs. Dayton, Sammy and I had breakfast and talked. She assured us that everything would work out fine. I wished that I were that confident. I knew what I wanted but the path to get there was quite obscure. The one thing that didn't change was how beautiful Sammy looked.

"You really do love my daughter, don't you? I can see it in your eyes and in your actions," said Mrs. Dayton.

"Yes Ma'am, I really do. I honestly have never loved another woman. I don't have all the answers, but I'm sure Sammy and I can work it out. Right now what's bothering me is, I don't have the means to keep Sammy in the lifestyle she is accustomed. Also to be realistic I don't know if she would be happy living in my hometown being away from her friends and family."

I could see that Sammy was thinking about what I was saying. She was an only child and has always lived a life of luxury. She was brought up refined and educated. Having the baby changed her life totally. She ended up marrying a man she didn't love and had my child. Where should she go from here? I could see it was going to be a lot harder than just running away.

It was the crying of Charlie, that brought me out of my thoughts. Sammy told me to follow her; she said it was time for me to change the diaper on my baby. Mrs. Dayton laughed as Sammy and I went into the baby's room.

I was all thumbs, but I was able to change my little girl. It was hard to believe that someone so cute could crap out something so stinky. When I finished, she smiled at me and I lifted her up. She was so tiny. I saw Mrs. Dayton smile; when she saw I was holding Charlie.

I wasn't sure how Mr. Dayton felt, but I knew his wife loved Charlie. Sammy got a call from her Dad and was told to go to her office. He had a talk with Dan and transferred him to another department; it was in another government building. Sammy would be working for a woman who was also a family friend. She was reminded to keep everything low keyed.

I spent the day at the Dayton's house and making phone calls to my business partners. I wasn't sure what I was going to do but I needed some options. I knew that if Sammy and I stayed together, I'd be out of the porn dating business.

More than anything, I wanted to be with Sammy. A year ago, I'd have never thought I'd feel this way about a woman. It was more than her looks, even though she was beautiful. It was an inner beauty that I could feel when I was near her. As they said in an old movie I remember, "She completes me," and that's how I felt when I was with her.

When she came home, she seemed very happy. "Honey come in the other room with me; we need to talk."

Sammy spoke first. "Chuck I got to keep my job which I love. Mary Barton, my boss has always been like an aunt to me. She can't wait to meet you and Charlie. You'll like her."

"She's never seen Charlie?" I asked.

"No, Dan forbid me to take her anywhere. Mom has watched her since she's been born. Dan's parents wouldn't even come over. The only friend that has seen her is Diane and she adores her. Crazy isn't it."

"What about Dan and your marriage?"

"Dad had a long talk with Dan. To be honest, Dan wasn't at fault here. He married me because he thought I was carrying his child. I want you to know that I honestly wasn't sure. I wanted the baby to be yours, yet if it was Dan's things might have worked out a lot differently. I cried when Charlie was born and wasn't sure what to do. My parents wanted answers, but I wasn't ready to tell them about us.

"When I told them I was naming the baby Charlie they asked me why and I told them I needed time before telling them. Dan left the hospital mad and I wasn't sure what to do. Mom has watched Charlie for the last three weeks and they have really bonded. After work, I would come home to be with Charlie. I moved out of Dan's house until I could work things out.

"Dan is a good man but I didn't love him. He didn't deserve this to happen to him and it's my fault. Dad got him to agree to an annulment as though our marriage of six months never existed. He got him a better position in his administration. You do know my dad's the State Senator, don't you?"

"Yes, I heard that. So since you get to keep your job I take it you're not coming back with me?" Here I was confused again. I didn't want to lose her again and what about my baby?

"Dad wants to talk to you. He wouldn't even tell me what it's about. Chuck, I trust my dad. The only thing he asked me today was if I really loved you and not just for the sake of the baby."

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him I made a big mistake getting involved with you." I just looked down at the floor not knowing what to think. "I also told him that I let that mistake happen and love you more than anything, as much as I love Charlie and that I want you in my life."

"So, what's next?" I asked.

"Dad wants to talk with you alone tonight."


After dinner, Mr. Dayton and I went into his study to have a discussion. "Chuck, you seem like a nice enough guy. I know Sammy talked to you today and explained everything that went on at her workplace. I love my daughter more than anyone and like most dads, I want the best for her. Besides, I'm in the public eye.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.