Eve and Her Dad - Cover

Eve and Her Dad

Copyright© 2013 by RonBo

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Eve catches her father masutrbating and is mesmerized by his massive prick. Will she submit to his will? Codes will be added as needed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size  

Eve knocked timidly on the old wood door. She had decided to play it like she was a scared little teenager reporting to the principal for the first time. She really wanted to rush in and jump on her 'uncle's' lap and hug him tight. Eve hadn't seen Charles in a long time and missed his firm hugs. But, she wouldn't do that as much as she wanted to. This was Uncle Charles' fantasy and Eve would do whatever she needed tro to make it a wonderful experience for him.

"Come in." She heard Charles' smooth deep baritone voice call out.

Eve opened the door and walked in slow and uncertainly. Her Uncle Charles was sitting behind the desk, as handsome as always. "Close the door behind you young lady." He ordered.

Charles let Eve stand there in the middle of the room while he scrutinized her. She looked every bit the young catholic school girl of his dreams. Her long blonde hair was in a bushy pony tail hanging halfway to her waist. Her plaid skirt was short showing at least six inches of her legs above the knee. She had thin shapely legs that any sixteen year old would be proud of. Her white blouse was snug in the front trying to constrain her breasts with her white bra barely showing through the thin material.

Charles had been aroused with the thought of playing his favorite game with Eve but the reality of seeing her standing before him dressed as an errant teen student almost had him spewing in his pants.

"Well, well. If it isn't my favorite miscreant Evie Thomas here once again." He said in his 'principal voice'.

Miscreant! here again! Eve immedietely changed her role from a first time student going to see the principal to a defient teen who had spent a lot of ime in trouble at school. "Yes Principal Jackson, here I am but I didn't do anything bad so I don't have a clue why you wanted to see me ... this time."

Charles smiled at how easily Eve had surrendered herself to the role of a misbehaving teenager girl. This was turning out better than he would have ever expected. His cock was throbbing in anticipation of what wss going to happen next. His original plan was to punisher over his knee on her pantied bottom but he was so workwed up that he was afraid he would cream his pants as soon as he felt her body touch his.

Charles had role played this same game with Eve's mother many times in the past, as it was one of his most favorite fantasies and his best friend's wife had played it very well, but she had never totally immersed herself in the role as Eve seemed to be doing at that minute. "You were caught cheating on your math test so don't play the innocent with me child." He admonished her while deciding on his next play. "Come stand in front of my desk Evie." She did as he commanded blushing as she did, feeling just like the young girl she pretended to be. "Raise your skirt. I want to see if you have on your school approved under pants."

EWve's pussy was gushing as she slowly raised her plaid uniform skirt all trhe way to her waist. She hoped that Uncle Charles, the principal, wouldn't notice how wet the crotch of her panties were. But of course he did. The material around her pussy was dark with her juices.

Charles cock was very close to creaming withoutr it ever being touched so he said. "Stay just as you are Evie. Keep that skirt up where it is. I will be back in a minute." He left the room, his hard cock pushing out against the front of his trousers leading the way.

Eve noticed his erection when he stood up. It looked to be huge. At least the size of her father's magnificient prick. He came back into the room five minutes later and his hard on appeared to have gone down. He must have went to the bathroom and jerked off. Eve surmised.

Eve was right. Charles had rushed to the downstairs bathroom to relieve himself. He had no sooner dropped his pants and boxers when his tortured cock exploded. He gripped it and stroked it as his juices spurted uncontrollably into the toilet bowl. He wiped the messy cum from his cock with a tissue and put his softening member back in his pants.

Once back in the study Charles sat behind the desk again. Eve was still standing just as he he had left her with her skirt still held waist high. "Come closer Evie." He said. Eve approached the side of the desk guessing that Uncle Charles would want to put her across his lap. That was not what Charles had in mind. When she was close enough, still holding her skirt up high, he reached out and touched the crotch of her pure white panties. "You're wet Evie. Is the thought of your principal punishing you getting you aroused?"

Eve didn't answer but Charles wasn't giving up. "I asked you a question young lady. You have a pair of wet panties. Is your pussy wet? Does standing in front of me with your skirt up and your panties exposed turn you on?"

Eve, red in the face, nodded to 'her principal.' She was turned on, very much so. She hoped Charles would get on with the game so she could have a proper orgasm. The thought of her 'uncle' spanking her bare ass was keeping her pussy wet. She wanted this as much as he did. She wanted to see what 'Uncle Charles' prick looked like. She wanted to caress it with her hands. She wanted to roll the smooth flesh across her tongue to taste it.

Unable to keep his hands still Charles massaged Eve's mound with his hand and used one finger to tease her clit through the sopping material. Eve moaned with pleasure as the fifty two year old man fingered her cunt with a firm motion of his fore finger. He stopped when he realized that her cunt was on the verge of exploding with a much needed climax.

He stood, his cock erect once more, and led Eve to the front of the desk where he pushed her down so her top half was on the desk with her ample breasts flattened by the desktop and her bottom pushed out in ffrom the front of the desk waiting for Charles' next move. When he had pushed her face down on the desk she had let go of her skirt to use her hands to brace herself. Now, Charles raised the plaid skirt to her waist exposing the back side of her panties. Her still firm globes filled the underwear enticingly. Charles rolled the panties down slow and methodically exposing her bare cheeks to him. He didn't stop pulling down her underwear until they were bunched at her ankles. He looked up not only seeing her wet pussy close to his face but able to smell her arousel as well.

Charles stood and asked the 'student'. "Ready for your punishment Miss Thomas?" Evie didn't answer. Smack! Charles used his big hand to land a hard spank to Eve's backside. "I asked you a question Miss Thomas."

"Yes," Eve sqeaked. That spank had hurt more than what she was used to from her father. Charle's was not to be trifled with. Or, should she say Principal Jackson was not going to be very forgiving? "yes, Principal. I am ready for my punishment." The line between realtity and 'the game' was beginning to blur for Eve.

Smack Smack Smack Principal Jackson's spanking of the errant student's bare bottom was relentless and poor Eve was crying long before he stopped abusing her bottom with his big hard hand. Charles was a little disapointed in how poorly Eve was reeacting to his spanking of her cut ass. Jake hasn't trained her very well. was all Charles could think as he continued to discipline the poor woman's bottom. She surely isn't ready for his belt ... or worse.

Usually a good bare bottom spanking would get Eve's pussy gushing wioth her juices. This time it hurt more than usual and although her cunt was wet, it was only barely so. She was thankful when Charles as the Princip[al stoped his spanks to remove his pants and underwear. He had waited long enough, not just that night but since Eve was just a child. He had wanted to sink his eight inches into her for what seemed like forever.

He held on to her burning ass cheeks as he forced his cock into her pussy. "I've been waiting a long time for this Evie. Before the night is done I will fuck you in all three of your holes. You're going to feel my cum everywhere."

Eve was starting to get excited again since the blows had finally stopped. Her 'Uncle Charles' scared her. He was not the gentle man that she had remembered from her youth. His cock was pummeling her cunt like it was part of her punishment. Her father never hurt her. She couldn't help but wonder if Jake knew how abusive Charles was treating her. Maybe Charles was continuing Eve's training beyond what her father was comfortable doing?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.