Eve and Her Dad - Cover

Eve and Her Dad

Copyright© 2013 by RonBo

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Eve catches her father masutrbating and is mesmerized by his massive prick. Will she submit to his will? Codes will be added as needed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size  

Although Jake had originally planned to spank Eve over his lap, his cock was already on the verge of exploding with an orgasm which would happen as soon as he felt the pressure of his naked daughter's body on his lap. Jake had to change his plans or suffer a premature ejaculation before he even struck the first blow on Eve's bare bottom.

Her Father issued a command to his nude thirty year old 'little girl'. "Walk to the end of the bed and keeping your knees straight bend from the waist and rest your hands on the mattress." As Eve did what she was told Jake removed his shirt and sweatpants. He was afraid that any amount of contact his pants would make against his aching cock would set it off. His cock bobbed stiffly as he walked closer to Eve noticing as he had expected that her two holes were visible to him.

"Spread your legs two feet apart Evie." She complied feeling the cool air of the room against her hot pussy. Her Father smiled as he saw how her swollen pussy gaped open exposing her wet insides to him. Slap! Jake swatted his daughters bum with his big open hand. "You will be getting twenty of these Evie." Slap! "And then for your added twenty I will use the belt on your fine bare ass." Slap! Jake gave her twenty good spanks making her bottom a rich pink.

Then he went to his closet to get his well oiled 'spanking strap'. He doubled up the four inch wide leather belt as he stood directly behind his naked daughter, holding completely still, as his precum oozed heavily from his cock head.

Before he could raise the belt for the first of twenty swats his cock began a steady flow of cum or precum. He didn't know which but he knew his control was gone. He laid the belt across Eve's back and rubbed his cock along the crease of her ass cheeks exploding like a fire hydrant, shooting his ejaculate all over his daughter's lower back and upturned bottom. He kept rubbing himself on her warm bottom shooting stream after stream of his incestuous sperm onto her bare skin.

Eve could feel the hot liquid splashing on her and almost cried because his cum was being wasted on her skin instead of inside her pussy or at least in her welcoming mouth. Spurt after spurt of Jake's burning hot cum coated Eve's backside with glob after glob of thick white sperm.

When his cock finally stopped it's uncontrollable copious load of cum onto his daughter's body Jake stared at the mess he had made. Instead of cleaning her up Jake picked up his belt from her naked back. It had a couple of heavy drops of his spend on it but he didn't bother wiping it off. Instead he rubbed it into the leather using it as a lubricant.

She didn't know that her father had pulled the belt back over his head but heard a whoosh as the belt descended towards her ass. Then a loud Crack! as it made contact with her sperm covered ass sending drops of her Father's juices into the air. Crack! Crack! The blows from her Father's cum soaked belt rained down on her bare bottom causing a criss crossing of painful welts to appear.

The hand spanks she had received previous tickled compared to the harsh pain of the belt. When Jake had completed twenty punishing strokes of his leather belt his cock was hard again. He dropped the belt on to he floor and told his daughter. "You took your licking quite well for the first time Evie. Now hear is your reward."

He aimed his thick nine inch cock at his daughter's partially open hole letting her feel his bulbous head at her entrance before thrusting his meat into her cunt. She accepted his length and width with hardly a sound, relishing how her Father filled her pussy with his big cock. She let out a long drawn out. "Yeeeesssss." Then added. "Fuck me good Father. Give my cunt your cock Sir!"

Jake ravaged his daughter, pushing in and out of her wet hole while he admired the redness of her shapely ass from her recent thrashing. He had just orgasmed so he knew that it would take his fifty two year body a while to reach another climax which was O.K. with him. He was enjoying his daughter's wet cunt. It fit his cock perfectly.

It had stretched to accommodate his size and he could tell by Evie's constant moaning that she was enjoying a good long fatherly fuck.

Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! Jake's second orgasm of the day was unexpectedly as powerful as his first. Spurt!

Spurt! Spurt! He thought his cock would never stop it's shooting inside of Evie. When it did he pulled out slowly knowing from the way his daughter sighed that she was as satisfied as he was.

Eve crawled onto the bed and fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. Jake decided to leave her where she was still covered with his sperm. He grabbed his digital camera from his closet and snapped a few shots of his cum soaked daughter for his collection. What Eve had seen in the cellar were his photos of Eve that he had taken with his old 35 millimeter camera. For the last ten years Jake had been saving all his photos from his digital camera on his computer.

He had many of his wife before she passed and now he would add many, many of his daughter. He couldn't wait to photograph her first cock suck of her Father's big prick. Maybe even a short movie. After drying his hair with a big fluffy towel Jake used it to wipe his sperm off of his daughter's back and bottom, not wanting her to roll over and make a mess of his bed.

She stirred as he cleaned her of the sticky mess and brought her head up to his limp nine inch cock swaying in front of her face.

"May I suck your big cock Father?" She murmured wantonly as she gazed upon his just cleansed prick dangling just inches from her half open mouth.

"One second Evie." He said as he retrieved his camera. "Now baby, suck Daddy good." He wasn't sure if his daughter could coax another orgasm from his soft cock but this time he wasn't refusing his daughter's hot mouth. Click!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.