Eve and Her Dad - Cover

Eve and Her Dad

Copyright© 2013 by RonBo

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Eve catches her father masutrbating and is mesmerized by his massive prick. Will she submit to his will? Codes will be added as needed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size  

Eve had her laundry neatly folded in her plastic basket and secured in the trunk of her car as she drove towards home. She had much to think about. Should she move in with her Father, which she knew would lead to an incestuous relationship with the big handsome man. She would have to follow his rules and obey him in every way. That was a big commitment that Eve was unsure she was capable of agreeing to that situation.

She turned left at the next intersection. She would stop by her best friend Jill's house for support. Eve didn't know how she could broach the subject of incest with her friend but she would figure that out over a cup of coffee. Jill was forty, divorced and had more experience than Eve. If she could find a way to bring it up she was sure Jill would have rational advice for her.

It was Saturday afternoon and Jill was usually home but her twenty year old son Jimmy was home from college for the weekend so they may have gone out somewhere together. When she arrived at Jill's small ranch house her car was in the driveway. That was a good sign. Eve parked her car behind Jill's import and went around to the back door, as usual.

The question of what Jill's opinion would be on the subject of incest was answered when Eve looked through the glass panel on the back door and saw Jill bent over the kitchen table with her young son's stiff prick jabbing away at her pussy. Jill's panties were gone and her housedress was draped across her back. Eve could see the muscles in the boy's taut ass convulsing every time he pushed his cock deep into his Mother's waiting cunt.

Eve's panties were already damp from her encounter with her Father. Now they were getting soaked as she watched her best friend getting a thorough fucking from her son. Jimmy was tall and athletically built. Eve marveled at how the boy's muscles tensed and relaxed as he pounded his Mother's twat with his youthful prick. Suddenly he gripped her hips tightly and pushed himself as deep as he could emptying his load with a fierce grimace on his face.

There was no grimace on Jill's face. She was bent over the table with her head facing the door where Eve watched. She had sweat streaming from her brow and a very satisfied smile on her still pretty face. Eve felt a twinge of jealously watching her friend in the throws of orgasm while she watched with an itch between her own legs that had been left unsatisfied for too long.

She wondered if Jill would share her good looking son with her. She never had sex with someone ten years younger than she but it sure looked like a lot of fun. Her pussy twitched and Eve lightly caressed it through the material of her slacks. She stepped back when she saw Jimmy pull his now soft prick out of his Mother, helping her up from the table.

Eve still had a partial view to the kitchen's interior. She watched as Jimmy gave his mother an affectionate kiss on her mouth and a playful slap on her still bare ass. Smack! Eve could hear the slap through the closed door and it made her pussy twitch once more. She watched as the twenty year old naked boy left the room while Jill, still with out underwear, pulled her dress down over her bare bottom and brushed at it to remove any wrinkles.

Eve went back down the stairs and returned making sure to stomp on the wooden steps so that her friend knew she was getting company before she pushed open the door and said. "Hi. Got any coffee?"

Jill blushed just a little as she said. "Hi yourself. I'll make a fresh pot."

Eve watched Jill as she went about preparing the coffee pot noticing how the fabric of her dress kept clinging to the narrow passage between her ample butt cheeks. It was obvious that Jill wasn't wearing anything under her dress the way the material kept getting trapped between her cheeks. Eve sat at the table wondering if her friend's pussy was dripping under her dress.

Eve had worried on the drive over just how to broach the subject of herself and her Father to Jill but after seeing the Mother and Son fucking in the kitchen she opened up and told Jill everything that had happened that day.

"So you saw your Dad jerking off?" Jill asked all red in the face and added. "He pulled down his pants and showed you his penis and told you that you couldn't have it?" Jill's face showed her confusion. "And if you move in with him you feel that he will expect you to take care of his needs?"

Eve nodded yes to each of Jill's questions, her own face turning as red as Jill's. "Yes, Jill. I don't know what to do. I love my Dad and I guess I wouldn't mind having sex with him but I know it isn't the right thing to do."

"Eve, you need to go with your gut feelings. It isn't wrong if you both agree to the arrangement."

It was the answer that Eve wanted to hear. She had expected Jill to approve since she was doing the same things with her twenty year old son.

Thump! Thump! Thump! They could hear young Jimmy loudly coming down the stairs. He rounded the corner into the kitchen exclaiming. "Mom! Mom! I'm still horn...". He stopped in mid sentence. Jimmy was still naked and stood in the doorway with his hard prick pointing at the two women. "Oh crap!" He said as he put both hands in front of his engorged member trying to hide it from Eve.

"'Scuse me." He mumbled as he backed out of the room.

"Don't go Jimmy." His Mother told him. Eve has already seen what you have." Jill was grinning at Eve. "Come over and show her what you are trying to hide. You want to see it don't you Eve?"

"I sure do. Come here Jimmy and let Aunt Evie have a good look at your equipment." Eve was grinning back at Jill. This was going to turn out to be a fun game. She couldn't wait to taste the young man's stiff prick. It was nice of Jill to share her son and his hard cock with her.

Jimmy, still holding both hands in front of his groin, walked over to Eve and stood still in front of her, his hidden member at her eye level. Eve gently pushed Jimmy's hands aside to reveal his rigid prick to her. "Nice!" was all Eve said as she cupped his testicles with her left hand and gently surrounded his firm shaft with her warm right hand. She could smell the excitement on the boy. She leaned in and used her tongue to lick his cock head. She could taste Jill's pussy on her son's rampant erection. Eve licked around and around the cock head as she gently stroked the boy coaxing his precum onto her waiting tongue.

Jimmy groaned at the wonderful feeling his cock was experiencing. "That feels so good Mrs. Campbell."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.