The Outsider - Cover

The Outsider

Copyright© 2013 by Edward EC

Prologue

Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - EC's novel about the flawed romantic relationship between two California college students: Mike Sinclair and Ruthie Burns. The story examines their troubled sexual histories and difficult life circumstances as they try to find love and fulfillment through each other. At the same time, the relationship forces Mike and Ruthie to embark in a journey of self-discovery and to realize that knowledge does not always result in happiness.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

The written word can be far more powerful than any of us realize. Whatever a person writes will produce consequences at some point in the future. Often consequences manifest themselves in very subtle ways: someone reads that passage and is motivated to act in a way that the author never could have imagined. One small event leads to another, lives are changed, relationships are born or die ... and thousands of possibilities are eliminated so that one can become fact and reality.

A single passage from "Red", a short story penned by British author William Somerset Maugham, was destined to alter the lives of two California college students in such a manner. It was because of just a few words, written nearly a century before; that the lives of Mike Sinclair and Ruthie Burns would be joined, that two perfect strangers would come together and the paths of their lives changed forever.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.