Through a Glass Dimly, Book 3 - Cover

Through a Glass Dimly, Book 3

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 29

Laura and Frankie are graduating from high school and getting married. Much to our surprise, she told Lisa and me that she was wearing white because she was still a virgin technically!

She said, "Making physical love to Frankie will be almost anticlimactic. We've been lovers all our lives. When we didn't make love physically a few years ago, we decided to wait until our marriage." She giggled. "That's not to say we haven't come close or done other things! We are comfortable with each other's bodies. After all, we've been sleeping together since forever."

She wanted to wear her mother's wedding gown. She tried it on and it fit perfectly. She came into our bedroom from the bathroom where she and Lisa had gone to put it on. Lisa and I had tears in our eyes when we saw her. She will be a beautiful bride just like her mother was.

Lisa came in ten minutes later wearing it and it fit her, too! Laura smiled as she pulled the bedroom door closed behind her. I helped my wife out of the gown and quickly found that she was naked under it. I made passionate love to her though don't think there is any other way that I could. She was as beautiful as when we both met and married. With Stargazer's help, aging has been very kind to both of us.

Our daughter had heard us and watched from the door as Lisa peeled the gown off her beautiful body with my help and came to bed with me. She got on top and we were making love until, with happy cries, we were satisfied and she lay on me while we recovered. Laura came in and said, "Mom, Dad, that was really beautiful. Will it be like that for me with Frankie?"

We froze looking at each other. Lisa rolled off me and pulled a sheet over us. She said with a stammer, "How long were you watching?"

"I left you in the bedroom with the gown on. It fits you perfectly still. I hope Frankie gets as excited seeing me in it as Dad got looking at you. I had cracked the door open. When you took it off, I realized that you had nothing under it. I could see that Dad was excited. He's a little bigger than Frankie."

Lisa exclaimed, "I thought you were a virgin?"

"Mom! I've seen it, fondled it, and sucked it. We've even tried anal sex and that was good, too. Remember, we've been sleeping together ever since I was born! Anyway, I watched the two of you make love. Was it like that when I was conceived? It was so hot and you two are so in tune."

I had recovered use of my voice, barely. "It was. Your mother is an amazing lover and we enjoy each other every time we make love. Perhaps, it has gotten better with time."

Lisa smiled with that dreamy look that I knew so well. Laura looked at her. "Mom looks very happy. She has that look on her face that she gets when she thinks of you."

Lisa said, "In two more weeks, you'll know. Your father always makes sure that I am happy and satisfied when we make love. We think like that for each other because we love each other. Now, if you will leave the room and close the door behind you firmly this time, I plan to ravish your father's body some more." Laura blushed but closed the door making the latch click this time. Lisa moved to me and we kissed and held each other fondling each other and bringing each other to arousal and making love again.

Graduation was a thrilling time. Pam and Frank sat with us to cheer our children as well as the kids from our Sunday school class. Frankie was valedictorian by one one-hundredth of a point over Laura. When it was time for his speech, they both stood and went to the podium together holding hands.

Frankie said, "We've done everything together all our lives. There was only one hundredth of a point difference in our grade point averages when taken that far. We decided that ending our high school careers together would be fitting. Laura has been my partner since we were born. We have done everything together and, next week, we will marry."

Laura said, "We talked about our subject for a long time. Graduation from high school is a big deal but every one of us in this class is going on to college. We won't quit going to school but the circumstances will be vastly different. We won't see each other as often. We are officially grown. Frankie and I are going to be having our own home soon. It is a time of change."

Frankie took over. "We want to thank a few people for helping us and preparing us for our future. First, Laura and I want to thank our parents. You gave us life. You allowed us to become a couple from our earliest memories. You have loved us both as if we were both your children. You have shown us what parents and adults should look like and act like. You have shown us how to define our worth in terms of our value to others. You have shown us what love looks like. You have raised us in the church and even taught us in Sunday school though that sometimes embarrassed all of us."

Laura said, "We are proud of our parents. All four are successful in their careers and their lives. All four are great people worthy of us to try to emulate. All four were part of the group who started this school. All four of them have taught us to learn and to evaluate on our own. All four have pushed us to think and to grow. All four brought us up with love and pride in our own abilities and proud of the people we know."

They looked at the four of us. Both said together. "We love you and thank you."

Frankie said, "The next thing in our lives is our church family. Our parents brought us to church and most of our friends are also church friends. Our church has nurtured us and taught us about God and His love for each person. Pastor Jim and Pastor Jenna showed us God. Pastors Evelyn and Wes nurtured us in God's ways, as we became teenagers. Our Sunday school teachers over the years taught us the Bible and how Biblical teachings apply to every day of our lives."

Laura said, "We have learned by example. We have seen adult Christian men and women who have been willing to give their time to ride herd on a group of kids and teenagers trying to teach them God's truth in a pagan world. We have been taught to tolerate those with differences in values from ours without giving up our values. Some of our best teachers haven't said a word in class but, by just their presence, have shown by example what being a Christian means."

Together they said, "We love you and thank you each and every one."

Frankie spoke again. "The next thing in our lives is our school. We spent most of our academic time through high school in this school. Our teachers have encouraged us to learn as much as we can about everything. They have lived by example the values of scholarship."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.