Through a Glass Dimly, Book 3 - Cover

Through a Glass Dimly, Book 3

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 3

On the way to class, we were speaking to others when Lois came up to us. With her was a tall, skinny young man and she was holding his hand. She said, "Missus Lisa, this is Jeremy. He's my guest. May he come to our class rather the tenth grade group?"

"Of course, Lois. Jeremy, we'll be glad to have you with us."

I noticed that Lois was dressed a little better than usual. Being as tall as Lisa, she could compete in the legs department and was wearing a mini skirt today. I had the feeling that she liked the young man with her. I held out my hand and he came loose from Lois' hand long enough to shake mine.

We talked with a few other people on the way including Jenna who confirmed lunch.

We went into the class to see the three Lauders spreading caring to all. Pam was to lead the teaching today. She was very good at getting people to talk and the class was no exception. All the kids knew Jeremy and he seemed to be well liked. Karen and John seemed to still be glued together. Stargazer whispered in my mind that they hadn't "done" anything but he could see they had a deep bond that was growing stronger daily.

After church, we waited for Jenna with Brian. We told him we were going to our home for lunch if he could eat steak! He grinned. "If I'm with Jenna, bologna sandwiches would be great."

Jenna came up behind him and said, "That may be true but you can't prove it from experience." She grinned.

Brian gave her a hug that she returned. She had removed her robe and was wearing a short skirt. Lisa looked at her legs. Jenna blushed slightly. She said, "I knew I was eating with mini skirt Lisa and wanted to have my legs looked at once in a while." She laughed. "Where are we going?"

I said, "We're going to our home and cook out."

Jenna said, "Do I need to go change?"

Lisa said, "I'm not. If we decide to later for shorts and tops, we're pretty close to the same size." Lisa was an easy four inches taller than Jenna but I noticed they were similar in size. Shorts and short sleeves should work. I had the feeling that this was a setup. Jenna's idea of a pair of shorts was likely to be very different from my wife's idea!

Brian and Jenna followed in his car as we led the way to our home. We pulled into the garage and all went in from there. Brian had been here once before but Jenna more than that. We had added a few things after the New Year but they weren't noticeable. Brian and I removed our coats and ties and we all headed outside to bask in the warmth.

Lisa looked at Jenna and said, "I think shorts might be good. Come on in and we can pick something out for you."

Later, Lisa's mind came to me. "She's hot looking but shy. Warn Brian not to drool."

I said, "Brian, they'll be out in a moment. Lisa said that you shouldn't drool."

He said, "You and Lisa talk mind to mind! Could I do that with, uh, someone who has an alien partner?"

"Only if both of you are willing. Opening your mind is consensual because you become vulnerable to the other person."

He grew thoughtful at that remark. Lisa and Jenna came out. Both were wearing shorts and halter-tops. I hadn't realized how shapely Jenna was until then. Wearing Lisa's clothes showed her body very well and she had a very nice one. Lisa looked hotter than a firecracker as always. At least to me, she did. I don't think Brian noticed her at all. His eyes were totally on Jenna.

He was sitting down and I saw his lips move silently. Then I saw Jenna's eyes widen and she staggered. Lisa noticed and took her arm. "Are you okay?" Jenna nodded but sat down. Lisa whispered mentally, "Hold the food."

Lisa and I were listening hard. Jenna said very quietly, "Coolbeam, who is Radiantbeam?" She looked sharply at Brian. She slowly said, "His mind is open to me and inviting me to examine it."

She smiled. Again she was almost talking to herself though I believed it was to Coolbeam. "Yes, I see that he cares for me. Okay, he cares a lot. He thinks I'm pretty, no lovely. No one has ever said that before to me. Yes, I know he means it. You are letting me see his mind with Radiantbeam." It was quiet and, after a bit, she reached over and caressed his cheek softly. "Brian, we need to talk."

He came out of the seeming stupor he had been in while he opened his mind. He shook himself and said, "Perhaps we should. I trust Lisa and Al being with us and privy to our feelings. I will tell you in front of them as witnesses that I love you and I want to be with you always. I think you care about me amorously, too." He took a deep breath. "Radiantbeam says you have searched my mind thoroughly. Did you find anything you didn't like?"

"No." She said it slowly and lengthily drawing the single word out.

Brian said, "Do you have loving thoughts about me?"

She looked anxious for a moment then her face became composed with a serene look. I had seen that look on Lisa's face when she thought about me. "Yes." That word was even more drawn out and warm in tone.

Brian and she were sitting next to each other on a love seat there on the patio. He leaned to her. "Jenna, I want to kiss you not as a friend though I think we are that but I want to kiss you the way I feel about you." He moved toward her and she didn't flinch as he took her in his arms and pulled her tightly to him kissing her lips for a long time. In a very short time, she had put her arms around his neck holding his head as she kissed him back until they finally broke the kiss panting.

Jenna said with a husky voice, "I never thought I would be kissed or kiss back like that willingly. I need to talk to all three of you." She didn't move away from Brian. She took his hand in both of hers.

"Lisa and Al, you have been in the middle of two wonderful events in my life. Brian, you are one of those events this afternoon." He smiled.

"I was a normal kid in high school. I gave my heart to Jesus when I was eleven and never looked back from that event. I had confidence that God had a plan for my life. My grades were good but it was my religious views that gave most boys pause when they might have thought about asking me out. I had never had a date and didn't miss the idea. I thought boys were boorish. I knew who Brian was but had never spoken to him.

"The summer after high school, I had already been accepted into college and was working a part-time job. I got off late and was walking home when I was suddenly surrounded by a gang of guys who began to push me around tearing my clothes and threatening me. Finally, one of them forced me to my knees and raped my mouth. I was almost naked by then and crying. Someone heard me and, as he filled my mouth with his vile cum, they were chased away by an older woman with a shotgun. She told me to run home and I did. I went to my room and cried for hours before I fell asleep exhausted. I quit my job refusing to work late any more. I still worry about being out late. I've taken self-defense courses and I think I could protect myself if I had to but men scare me. Brian is the first man I've ever kissed romantically.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.