There Goes the Neighborhood
Chapter 21: Videos

Copyright© 2013 by Kippy189

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Videos - Brad and his wife get swept up in the lure of drugs and sex when a new neighbor moves in next door. When he learns that the neighbor is a mobster, his marriage, career, and life are threatened. (Contains swapping, jealousy, infidelity, drugs, and some violence. If any of that bothers you, don't read any further.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   Swinging   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

Two days later I was tidying things up at work in anticipation of flying to Seattle for an extended period of time. They had taken Tony’s body over to Nevada and staged a car accident. I guessed that they had a friendly coroner there who wouldn’t do an autopsy. I looked up as my assistant entered my office.

“Brad, there’s a strange guy out in the lobby who asked to speak to you.”

“Ok, what’s his name?”

“He said you and he have met and just told me to tell you that it was Gino.”

Oh shit, I thought. He’s come to make a collection after all. “Thanks, why don’t you send him back.”

Gino came into my office. “The Don said to tell you not to worry about the collection thing. He would also like you to continue doing the books for Tony’s businesses at the same price you negotiated with Tony.”

“You mean the hourly rate I told Tony about?” I asked without thinking.

“No, the special rate when you last saw him.”

“I had hoped that someone else might take over the accounting.”

“Well, the Don liked the special rate that he saw on your Web site.”

“On my Web site? What do you mean?”

“I think that you should just go look,” he replied with a smirk. I didn’t like the sound of this.

“Well thank you Gino for coming over. I’m sorry about your cousin,” I lied.

He just shrugged and said, “I’m just sorry that I lost that bet to him.”

“What bet?”

“Remember the party at his house?”

“Yeah,” I responded, wondering where this was going.

“You and your wife brought a bottle of wine and we were all laughing behind your back.”

“Why was that?” I asked, a little surprised.

“Because we all brought him an envelope stuffed with C-notes and you brought a stinking bottle of wine.”

I remembered feeling superior at the party because I was sure that no one else had bothered to bring a housewarming gift. “But what does that have to do with a bet?”

“I’m getting to that,” he replied, impatiently. “Anyways, after you and your wife left that party at his house, he toll me that your wife was part of the reason he bought his house.”

“My wife?”

“Yeah, his realtor lady pointed your wife out when they drove by as she showed him the house.” My mind shifted back to our realtor, Susan Collins. She apparently guessed that Tony would enjoy having a beautiful neighbor. “He bet me a grand that he would be fucking your wife by Saturday. I saw how mad she was when you were flirting with Heather, so I took the bet.”

I shook my head in disbelief. It dawned on me that Tony had played the two of us just so he could get into her pants.

Gino continued, “Then Kaitlyn toll me that he paid her five hundred to play you in front of your wife so that your wife would get mad and sleep with him. That fucker, I can’t believe it. I ended up giving him the money he paid to Kaitlyn so he could fuck your wife? He was fuckin unbelievable.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.