There Goes the Neighborhood - Cover

There Goes the Neighborhood

Copyright© 2013 by Kippy189

Chapter 10: Doubts

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Doubts - Brad and his wife get swept up in the lure of drugs and sex when a new neighbor moves in next door. When he learns that the neighbor is a mobster, his marriage, career, and life are threatened. (Contains swapping, jealousy, infidelity, drugs, and some violence. If any of that bothers you, don't read any further.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   Swinging   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

The next morning, I was reluctant to leave for work. I couldn’t help thinking about Marissa going over to Tony’s to spend the day in his bedroom. After breakfast I asked, “Maybe I should take part of the day off and come over and help?”

“I don’t think that is necessary. It’s not exactly a three-person job.”

“Well, I’ll call you at lunch and see how it’s going.”

“That would be great. Love you.” It felt like she practically shoved me out the door.

As promised, I called home during lunch. No answer and I left a message. I let the phone ring ten times before hanging up. Next, I called her cell phone. After four rings it went to her voicemail. I left another message.

Just before it was time to leave, my phone finally rang, and I saw by the caller id that it was Marissa’s cell. “Hey, where you’ve been?” I asked.

“Over at Tony’s like I told you.” I thought that she sounded overly defensive.

“I’ve tried calling all day long.”

“Well, I forgot my cell phone at home.” Now she sounded petulant. I didn’t know what to say.

“Well, I’m on my way home. Would you like for me to stop and bring dinner home?”

“That would be wonderful. We were drinking at Tony’s and I got a little drunk.”

“Oh, I see,” I said, not seeing at all.

When I got home, I saw the message light on the phone blinking. I pushed play and listed as my message from earlier in the day played. Marissa hadn’t listened to it.

Since she wasn’t downstairs, I went up to our bedroom. She was on the bed, fully dressed, deep in sleep. This was crazy. I walked over and checked her breathing. It was steady. She was definitely asleep. I went back downstairs and walked the dog and then fed her. Then I ate some of the Chinese that I’d brought home, putting the rest in the refrigerator.

I went back up to our bedroom. Marissa was still asleep. I put a blanket over her and went back downstairs. I picked up a book and stretched out on the couch. Ginger laid her head on my stomach while I read. I awoke to the smell of frying bacon. Ginger was curled up next to me on the couch. I stumbled into the kitchen in the morning light.

“You’re alive,” said my wife turning to me. She looked chipper and ready to go.

“I could say the same thing about you.”

“Brad I’m so sorry about last night. I was just so tired.” She grabbed a tissue and blew her nose.

I decided to confront her. “Did you get high?” She turned away, not looking at me and balled the tissue up in her fists. “Well, did you?”

“Yes, just a little.”

“Did you have sex with Tony?”

She turned and looked at me. “What? NO! How can you say such a thing?” I looked at her to try to figure out if she was telling the truth and she looked away, obviously hurt and angry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.