There Goes the Neighborhood - Cover

There Goes the Neighborhood

Copyright© 2013 by Kippy189

Chapter 9: My Little Decorator

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: My Little Decorator - Brad and his wife get swept up in the lure of drugs and sex when a new neighbor moves in next door. When he learns that the neighbor is a mobster, his marriage, career, and life are threatened. (Contains swapping, jealousy, infidelity, drugs, and some violence. If any of that bothers you, don't read any further.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   Swinging   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

Monday night I got home and found Marissa in the kitchen, dressed in jeans and a tank top, happily singing while she cooked. “Hello dear.”

I walked up behind her, put my arms around her waist and kissed her neck. She wasn’t wearing a bra and I was tempted to slide my hand under her top. “You seem happy.”

“I got to go shopping all day.” She turned around in my arms, facing me, and put her arms around my neck.

“Uh oh,” I said looking around for shopping bags. All I saw was Ginger at our feet, looking up at us expectantly.

“It wasn’t for us; it was for Tony’s house.” She lifted her chin up and I kissed her.

“Whew, thank heavens,” I joked. Her eyes sparkled and we kissed again. “I got all of his accounting stuff; it looks like his companies are doing very well.”

“Well, he sure wasn’t worried about how much we spent today.”

“Oh, he went with you?” I asked feeling a little jealous.

“Of course. I couldn’t pick out things without his approval.”

“So, did you get finished?” I asked, trying to sound like it didn’t matter.

“Heavens no. Today we just did the bedroom furniture. We’ve got several rooms to go. The only furniture that he wasn’t renting was for his entertainment room.”

“So, are you going shopping tomorrow?”

“I’m not sure. The new bedroom furniture’s arriving between one and three so we thought that we would take apart his old bed and hang the pictures that we bought.”

“Can’t he do that himself?”

“Well, he’d probably hang them upside down and I already offered to help.” She looked up at me. “You’re ok with this aren’t you?”

No, I’m not,” I thought to myself, but how could I admit that I was jealous, or worse that I didn’t trust her. “Of course, I am,” I lied. If only we hadn’t swapped partners those times. A vision of Tony lying between her legs flashed in my mind.

“Be sure to tell me if you’re not because I’m having fun.” She lifted her face and kissed me. Oh sure, like I’d be able to say anything now. “Why don’t you take Ginger out for a walk and I’ll finish getting dinner ready.” She smiled.

During dinner, Marissa slid her sandals off and ran her toes up under my pant leg and up my shin. She smiled at me coyly. “I think that I’m going to get lucky tonight,” I said.

“If you play your cards right you might,” she replied, licking her lips seductively. I could see her nipple bumps under the tank top and her toes slid up my shin. Her toes made my groin tingle.

After dinner, we both cleaned up the dishes and then Marissa said, “Take me to bed sailor or lose me forever.” She took my hand and led me up the stairs. Ginger ran by us, ready for bed. Marissa peeled off her tank top just inside of our bedroom door. Her back was to me and I drank in the smooth skin of her shoulders and back. She unzipped her pants and pulled them down while I frantically tried to catch up. She looked over her shoulder and smiled as my eyes moved down to her naked buttocks and legs.

While I struggled to pull off my pants, she walked over to the bed and languorously lay down. “You’re sure taking your time,” she complained mockingly. She spread her legs and rubbed her furry crotch. “Maybe I’ll have to start without you.” Sliding two fingers between her pussy lips, she moaned, “Mmmmm,” and closed her eyes. Damn she was making me horny.

Finally getting my socks off, I climbed onto the foot of the bed, crawling up between her legs. She pulled her fingers out of her pussy and rubbed them on my lip. I could smell the sweetness of her pussy juice as I buried my face in her crotch. I love the feel of her soft brown pubic hair on my face and I eagerly slid my tongue between her pussy lips and licked. I could smell lavender soap and her sex. The walls of her pussy felt deliciously smooth against my tongue. I found her clitoris and sucked the little knob between my lips. Marissa rewarded me by putting her hands on the back of my head while she lifted her hips against my face and moaned in pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.