There Goes the Neighborhood - Cover

There Goes the Neighborhood

Copyright© 2013 by Kippy189

Chapter 3: Man talk

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Man talk - Brad and his wife get swept up in the lure of drugs and sex when a new neighbor moves in next door. When he learns that the neighbor is a mobster, his marriage, career, and life are threatened. (Contains swapping, jealousy, infidelity, drugs, and some violence. If any of that bothers you, don't read any further.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   Swinging   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

Saturday afternoon, before our dinner date with Tony, I was out washing Marissa’s Jag in the driveway and saw a big black Mercedes drive by; then stop. It backed up and pulled into our driveway. The door opened and out stepped Tony. “Hey Brad, how’s it going?” He had on jeans and a sports shirt that was unbuttoned halfway down his chest, showing off his hairy chest and honest to God, he was wearing a heavy gold necklace.

“Great Tony. Beautiful day isn’t it.”

We chatted about the weather and about the Chargers. He even helped me wash the car. When it was done, I offered him a beer and he accepted. We went into the house and as I got two cold beers from the refrigerator, Marissa walked in. “I thought I heard voices down here.”

“Ah Marissa, il mio piccolo fiore,” said Tony bowing and taking her hand. He kissed it and she laughed. “You look lovely as always.” And she did. She was wearing tight jeans, a white blouse unbuttoned enough to give you an occasional peek at the top of a white bra, and open toed sandals.

“Would you like a beer?” I asked her.

“No thank you. If you gentlemen would excuse me, I have appointments with my hairdresser and manicurist. You want me to look beautiful tonight, don’t you?”

“Marissa, you’re already more beautiful than words can express,” answered Tony.

I smiled, “Quit flirting with my wife.” Marissa left, grinning from ear to ear. She was eating up the attention.

“You’re a very lucky guy my friend.”

“That I am,” I agreed. “Um, what did you say to her in Italian?” I asked casually.

“I just called her ‘my little flower.’ You know; just what my uncle called her.” I nodded my understanding.

We took our beers out to the back deck and sat next to each other, facing the pool. “You’ve got a nice place here. Ah this is the life.” He sighed contentedly. “Well Brad did you enjoy my little party the other night?”

“Sure Tony, it was great,” I said while thinking it was one of the most bizarre parties I’d ever been to. It was more like a bachelor party than a housewarming.

“What did you think of Heather?”

“She was, ah, very nice.”

“She has the hots for you, or didn’t you notice?” I smiled as I remembered her propositioning me just before Marissa showed up. “You know, just between us, I could set you up with her.”

“Thanks Tony, but I think I’d better pass.”

“Come on Brad don’t tell me you would have liked to fuck her.” This conversation was unbelievable. “Men weren’t made to be faithful to one woman,” he continued, lightly punching my arm. “Although, I have to admit with a wife as pretty as yours; you don’t need to screw around.” He waited for a minute, looking pensive. “Is Marissa as good in bed as she is to look at?”

“Jesus Tony!”

“Come on, tell your old buddy. Is she good in the sack?” I smiled at him and shook my head as if to say, ‘wouldn’t you like to know‘. “Hey, would you like a cigar?” he asked.

“No thanks.”

“Cuban?” I shook my head no. “Do you mind if I have one?” he asked as he pulled a cigar from his shirt pocket. After going through the light ritual, he blew smoke in the air. “You know all of the broads I go out with have fake boobs. It’s refreshing meeting someone like your wife who doesn’t feel like she needs big tits to make herself attractive.” I was starting to figure out why Tony was divorced.

“Say do you mind if I get another beer?”

“I’m sorry, let me get you one.”

“No that’s ok. You just stay there.” He jumped up and went into the kitchen, smoke trailing in his wake. I drained my beer just as he returned with four more in his hands. He handed me two. Twisting the cap off of one of his he said, “Evviva,” and lifted the bottle to me.

I had no idea what he said, but guessing I said, “Cheers.” I twisted the top off of mine and took a drink. We finished our second beers and opened a third while he told me how good his wife had been in bed. “So, why’d you get divorced?” I asked.

“The bitch was fucking her dentist.” He thought that was funny and started to laugh. “I’ll tell you that little prick wished he’d never met my wife.” I was afraid to ask why. I wondered if the dentist still had all of his teeth. “Your marriage good? Marissa ever step out on you?”

“Oh well, we have our ups and downs, but no, she’s never cheated.”

“How can you be so sure? She must get hit on all the time.”

“She does get hit on,” I laughed. “I just don’t think she has ever cheated. I think that I would know.”

“She’s alone here all day, isn’t she? Maybe the pool guy has a big package.” He grabbed his groin to emphasize his meaning.

“I just don’t think that she ever has Tony.” I was starting to get a little annoyed, but he didn’t seem to notice.

“How about you? You ever cheat?” This was getting a little too personal so instead of answering I took another drink of beer. He looked over at me and grinned. I must have blushed or something. “You have someone on the side don’t you.”

“No, nothing like that.”

“Like what then?”

“One time, at a conference,” I admitted. Oh shit, why was I admitting this to my neighbor? Those beers must have gone to my head.

“Only once? You pussy. Shit, I’ve heard about those conferences. How often do you go?”

“Once, sometimes twice a year. I usually take Marissa.”

“So, you and Marissa are good then? I mean in bed.”

“Yeah, generally. I mean she’s great in bed; I could use it a little more often I guess.” I couldn’t believe that I was having this conversation with a near stranger. The second beer had loosened up my tongue too much.

“Hell, who couldn’t. You just let me know if you want me to hook you up with Heather. Your little flower needn’t ever know, good buddy.”

There was no way that was going to happen, so I said, “You and Kaitlyn seem to be an item?”

“Kaitlyn? Yeah, she’s a great fuck. But I’m not looking to get married anytime soon. But she’ll do just about anything I ask. Did you notice her tits?” Without waiting for a reply, he continued, “You know she shaves her pussy; but then all of them strippers do; smooth as a baby’s ass. Does your wife shave hers?”

“Jesus Tony.”

He playfully punched my arm. “Come on Brad, you can tell ol’ Tony. I kinda miss burying my nose in a soft bush ya know.”

“No Tony, she doesn’t shave her pussy.”

“So, is she a natural blond?”

I smiled and shook my head no; sure that he was trying to imagine what her golden triangle looked like. “One time she dyed it blond for me,” I laughed.

“Jesus,” he exclaimed. I looked over and he was staring out vacantly at the pool; trying to imagine, I’m sure, how my wife looked naked. “So, does she sleep in the nude?”

“Tony, give it up,” I laughed.

He grinned at me and took a big drag on the cigar and blew out smoke rings with a thoughtful look on his face. You think that my girl’s attractive?”

“Yeah Tony, she’s gorgeous.”

“Prettier than Heather huh?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.