The Devil's Pact Tales: The Number One Rule of Retail
Chapter 4: My Boyfriend is a Pimp

Copyright© 2013 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: My Boyfriend is a Pimp - Stories set in the same world as my Devil Pact's story Tales from the Best Buy Incidents follows characters from the orgy in Chapter 3. How there lives were changed by what they think of as a Terrorist attack and a strange gas that made them loose their inhibitions. The Number One Rule of Retail follows Jessica Smith as she returns to work with her new outlook on customer service.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Workplace   Prostitution  

edited by Master Ken

Monday, June 17th, 2013 – Jessie Smith

It had been a little more than a week since I quit my job so Kevin, my boyfriend, and I could found our 'escort' company, Divine Escorts. Our motto—the prettiest girls to keep you happy. I was the only pretty girl, for now, and things were going great. Kevin was right, we were making far more money going into business for ourselves. Why should I use my tight snatch to satisfy Best Buy's customers? Many of the men that I satisfied in the bathroom were eager for another taste of my snatch, becoming the basis for our business. Then Kevin had the great idea to offer discounts to clients for referrals, and now my cunt was getting quite the workout.

"This is the last client for the afternoon," Kevin said as he pulled up to the brown house in Sumner, a small town east of Puyallup along Highway 410. He bent over and gave me a kiss. "You're gonna blow him away, Jessie."

I giggled, "You know I will." I checked my makeup one last time in the passenger visor-mirror, gave Kevin one last kiss, and slid out of his new Honda CRV.

It was a flashy car, and quite expensive, but we were raking in the dough, and we did need a car. My boyfriend had changed a lot since he found out just how dedicated to customer service I was; he became more assertive, more commanding with me.

He was my pimp, and my boyfriend.

"You look hot," he called out as I walked away. I wore a tight, purple miniskirt and a matching halter-top. The push-up bra made my breasts seem nice and round in the low-cut top. I smiled at Kevin's comment, and swayed my ass to give him a sexy view as I walked to the door.

I rang the doorbell. Hanging on the door was a carved, wooden sign that read: "Philips Residence," and underneath, "Eric + Beth," surrounded by a heart. A pang of guilt fluttered about my heart; I didn't know the client was married. I guess that's not my problem. If Beth didn't want to keep her husband satisfied, well, that's what our business was all about.

The door opened and a handsome, muscular man stood there. His hazel eyes glinted with nervousness, and he rubbed at his short, black hair. He wore a wife-beater, showing off his muscular arms and hairy chest, and a pair of gray sweatpants. I smiled, seeing the bulge forming in his crotch as his eyes took me in.

"Hi, I'm from Divine Escorts," I smiled, toying with my hair and bouncing on the balls of my feet to let my boobs jiggle.

"Come in, I guess," he said, nervously. Eric was a referral, and clearly was nervous about hiring a whore for the first time.

"I'm Jessie," I said as bright and bubbly as I could, walking past him into the living room.

"Um, I'm Eric," he said; I could feel his eyes on my ass.

I looked around the neat living room – a mauve couch draped with a crochet dolly, a shelf full of Hummel figurines, a glass coffee table on which rested a single book – and noticed a hallway leading deeper into the house, to the bedrooms. I started crossing the living room, heading for the hallway, when I realized he was still at the door. Heading back, I grabbed his hand, letting my fingers gently stroke him, and said, "C'mon."

"I've never done this before," he muttered as I pulled him across the living room. "Um, well, it's just my wife hasn't seemed interested in sex lately. She just hasn't seemed the same since we went car shopping."

"Ohh, I'm sorry to hear that," I purred as we entered his bedroom. Clean, neat. Matching, dark furniture; cream comforter with small, pink flowers; pillows in lacy cases; a woman's hairbrush resting on a nightstand next to a thin, brass lamp.

I reached down and boldly stroked his cock. "Let me take care of everything your wife's been neglecting. If you have the money."

He flushed. "Right." He pulled out a wad of twenties.

There were five bills I saw, and slipped the money into my purse. "What would you like to do, Eric?"

"Um ... I ... eh ... well," he stammered.

I pushed him gently down onto the bed, knelt before him, and pulled off his sweatpants, exposing a small cock. Well, they can't all be the size of Kevin's, I thought, as I ran my tongue up the length of the shaft, flicking my tongue across the tip. Eric moaned as I lapped at his cock. Salty pre-cum leaked out of the tip, my tongue collecting it into my greedy mouth, then I sucked his cock into my hungry lips.

"Oh, fuck!" Eric moaned as I bobbed my head slowly, rubbing his cock against the inside of my cheek. "God, it's been awhile since Beth blew me."

I popped his cock out of my mouth. "Where would you like it?" I asked with a grin. "Do you want to finish in my mouth or another hole?"

He swallowed. "Could I fuck your, um, your butt?"

I smiled at him, a sultry, wanton smile. "Of course you can." I grabbed my purse, pulling out my lube. "Do you want me to undress, or just hike my skirt up?"

"I have to see those tits," he panted. "But, keep the skirt on."

"Naughty," I purred, pulling my halter-top over my head, and exposing my lacy, black, push-up bra.

He suddenly stood, looming over me; I suppressed my instinct to run, and smiled seductively up at him. He reached behind me, his fingers fumbling with the bra's clasp. I heard a rip and the bra came loose. Great, he tore it. I liked this bra. Embarrassed, Eric pulled the bra off my shoulders, holding the broken clasp in one hand.

"Sorry," he muttered, then his eyes saw my perky breasts and dark, pink nipples. "So lovely," he whispered, reaching out to finger my nipple.

"It's okay, Eric," I said gently, keeping my irritation out of my voice. "It'll be an extra twenty for the bra though."

"Sure," he answered, still fingering my nipple.

My pussy was moistening as his finger traced my areola, then his head bent down and he sucked roughly at my boob. He sucked as much of my tit into his mouth as he could, slobbering all over my breast. He released that tit with a loud, wet sound, and sucked my other boob into his hungry mouth. I mewled, letting the guy think he was making me feel great. Usually, I got off on satisfying the client, but his titty sucking technique left something to be desired.

"Ohh, suck my hard nipples," I cooed; like all working girls, I was learning how to fake it convincingly.

"You like that, slut?" he asked, his nervousness vanishing as his lust took over.

"Oh, yes, I've never had a guy suck on my nipples like that," I purred. It was the truth—he was the absolute worst at titty sucking. But I couldn't tell him that; it wasn't good customer service, and I always followed the number one rule. So I lied, "It was amazing! You got me so horny. Why don't you stick that nice, big cock up my ass, and make me cum."

"Fuck, that sounds great."

I coated his cock with a nice bit of lube from my purse, then got on all fours on the bed, shaking my skirt-covered ass at him. "Come fuck me, big boy!"

He lifted up my skirt, exposing my lacy black panties, and he yanked those down my ass until they bunched around my knees. I shuddered as he ran his finger across my tight slit, then he spread my asscheeks, and I felt his cock prodding my tight sphincter. Thanks to the lube, he slipped right into my ass; I moaned in appreciation as he slowly started to fuck me.

"God, that's amazing!" he groaned. "Beth never let me fuck her in the ass!"

I rolled my hips and panted, "Ohh, your cock feels so big up my tiny ass!" Another lie. Kevin's cock had been up there a few times, and he was far bigger than Eric. "Fuck me, stud! Make me cum with your big cock!"

The room was filled with sound of flesh slapping on flesh as he pounded my ass. "Slut!" he would pant over and over. "Fucking slut!"

My ass was starting to feel good as he reamed me, and I reached underneath to finger my clit. That felt better, but it was too hard supporting my weight with one arm, so I had to stop. His hips were fucking me faster and faster, his heavy balls slapping against me. Eric gripped my hips, and slammed harder into my bowels.

"Fucking slut!" he shouted, and I could feel his warm cum shooting into my bowels.

"I'm cumming!" I lied, moaning and gasping loudly. "Your big cock made me cum so hard!" I purred as he pulled out of me. He had the largest grin on his face. Every guy loved to think their cock made me cum. Sometimes they even succeeded.

"That was great," he panted. "We have to do it again sometime."

I smiled, "Just call the number, and we can set up another date. I'm going to get cleaned up in your bathroom, and I'll need that extra twenty for the bra."

"Oh, yeah, sorry again about that."

I shrugged, patting his cheek. "It's fine. These things happen."

I went into the bathroom, sat on the toilet, and started frigging my clit. I had been so close to a nice cum when he shot off inside me. It didn't take much; I rolled my clit between my fingers with one hand, and pinched my wet nipple with the other. I moaned quietly through clenched teeth as my body quivered on the commode.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.