Béla Book 8: Second Chances
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by DanK

Vampires Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Second chance for the vampire Bela to redeem herself

Caution: This Vampires Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Vampires   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Something was seriously wrong, Katie thought as she squinted her eyes against the fierce, dusty hot wind that scoured her face and ripped at her clothes. Yet, despite the fact that she wasn't where she'd intended to arrive when she had teleported, she remembered this harsh, miserable climate from sometime in her past. She'd been here, before. 'But when?' she wondered.

A hot gust of wind whipped around her, scouring her face and stomach with grit and sand as the blast nearly tore her blouse off. As she hunched down, turning her back to the unforgiving wind, she remembered something else: she hadn't had to fight the wind to keep her clothing from being ripped off as...

'I was naked the last time I was here! How is that even possible?'

But the last time she was here, she'd found the ruins of Jake and Béla's house in Boston. Even though she wasn't in Massachusetts right now, she could probably teleport there – it wasn't like she was under some interdiction that prevented her from using her powers ... like last time?

'When did that happen?' Katie asked herself, astonished as that memory suddenly slid into her mind, then grunted as a large piece of plastic slammed into her backside. 'Fuck this! I gotta get outta this wind!'

She concentrated on Béla's house and pushed, grateful that the searing pain that should accompany any attempt to teleport didn't occur, and the wind suddenly abated. The sudden silence and lack of wind that she'd been bracing against almost caused her to fall over.

'Wow! It worked!' she realized, suddenly much happier now. She looked around Béla's living room. 'Okay ... there should be a Praetor around here somewhere ... I hope it's still here anyway ... Maybe it can give me some answers!' she thought, leaning over the couch where she remembered finding it before.

Béla's abandoned house looked much different than the last time (?) she'd been here (Still can't remember when ... but wasn't the ceiling fallen in and this place isn't the total wreck it used to be), plus, the Praetor wasn't where she'd found it last time. It was gone.

Dizzy and disoriented, Katie dropped down on a dusty couch and whimpered to herself. Ideas and images were blowing through her mind much like the wind had blasted against her when she'd arrived at what was supposed to be... 'What the fuck happened to my trailer? Was there a war or something and I missed it? No, that's not it; if there'd been a war, Boston would be a big hole in the ground and it's still here. All the people are gone, but the city is still here... ' and she didn't understand that, either.

'Praetor, can you hear me?' Katie called out with her mind. Before, she remembered, the Praetor had actually led her here, talking in her mind and guiding her to this safe haven where, eventually, Beth had...

"Beth? Oh my God!" Katie exclaimed, standing up in her excitement and dread and nearly falling over once again. "Beth ... She's DEAD!"

Memories were flooding back, now. She remembered Beth and the horrors the poor girl had lived through, being blown up in Albuquerque, captured by the Chinese and having her wings cut off, then being burned at the stake...

'Wait! That didn't happen, we changed everything!' Katie remembered. 'I saved her! And then she was... '

She couldn't remember! What had happened to Beth? There was a large gap in her memories and the pain seemed to cut like a knife right through the base of her skull. A naked girl was running across the grass and crying out, "Wait! Don't leave me! Please! Take me with you!" Who was she?

"Tabatha?"

A voice shouted through her mind and Katie looked around, unable to find the source. The image of that pleading, desperate red-haired girl swirled around in her head. It changed into her mother and she cried, "But I really can teleport!" Then her mother was grieving, an image of Katie broadcasting from her mother's face. "She was here yesterday! How can you tell me she's been dead for months?"

'I died?' Katie asked, sending the question out into the ether. 'When did that happen?' There was no answer, and she didn't understand how she could see these impossible images of things that had never occurred.

Katie felt a bump as her head hit the floor. She tried to blink, to look up at the ceiling – or something – but her eyes weren't working and she felt so dizzy she couldn't even sit up.

'Praetor, I submit myself ... What the hell is a Praetor, anyway?' she wondered as her mind slipped away. 'Something about ... justice ... Karma, you think? But ... What did I do?' She knew it had to be something terrible, but she'd forgotten ... made herself forget... 'Whatever it was, I couldn't live with it ... I did this! I made myself forget!'

Surprisingly, that thought eased her mind. Katie was still in control. She wasn't crazy. She didn't remember what she'd done, but her current mental state could be understood, now. All this confusion surrounding her; her missing trailer, the fact that nobody else lived here in this strange, hostile place, the looming presence of a silent, mysterious Praetor, her memory of having been in this dead world surrounded by howling winds once before...

'Lisa will save me, ' she thought, remembering that Lisa had come and taken her home the last time she was trapped here... 'All I have to do is wait. She always saves me.'

But there was one troubling thought: 'Lisa saved me when I was trapped here. But I'm not trapped this time. This time, I did it to myself!'

Katie lay on the floor, her memories making a jumbled mess of her mind. Her eyes were open, but she wasn't looking at anything in the room. Instead she'd focused on a little patch of grass next to a tiny stream. She and Beth were hugging each other – well, she was hugging Beth, but Beth didn't have any arms, so she couldn't hug back. How strange! It hadn't stopped her from kissing and licking Beth's breasts and nipples, though, and she smiled as she remembered how Beth had squirmed in orgasm when she'd used her tongue to...

'Beth is gone!' she realized once again, letting a tear leak down her cheek. Memories of Beth swirled around, causing a sad weight to expand inside Katie's chest. 'That was my fault, too, ' she remembered, an image of forcing Beth to confront her sins foremost in her mind, now. She had caused Beth's death, and that was another reason for her penance on this dead, unforgiving world. 'Beth ... and the strange red-haired girl... ' two people on her conscience, though she didn't know who the naked girl was who had begged to not be left behind. There was a deathly certainty in her mind, though, that she'd abandoned that pleading, crying girl to die a horrible death.


Katie awoke, realizing she'd been asleep. She was still in Béla's abandoned living room, still lying on the floor. The wind outside had died down and it was dark – at least, darker...

She stiffly rose to her feet and clambered toward the side door to the back yard. She needed to pee, and she was pretty sure the bathroom wasn't working anymore and probably didn't even have water in the toilet. She was really thirsty, though, and she would need to find...

"Holy Moly will you look at that!" she exclaimed, her attention suddenly drawn to the waves of colors drifting high overhead. She nearly fell over as she tried to focus on the sky-full of aurora. She dropped to her knees as she took in the dizzying effect. Waves of light slowly swept overhead, appearing and disappearing, grasping her attention and forcing her to soar right out of her head. There was a growing pressure of insistence that she felt she needed to pay attention to, however. She forced herself to close her eyes and concentrate on that annoying, too-familiar discomforting sensation...

'Fuck, I really need to pee!'

Keeping her eyes averted from the mesmerizing display filling the sky, she leaned one hand against the side of the house and yanked her jeans down with the other. She squatted down in the dead grass and relaxed, letting the stream jet out, her jeans held around her knees so they wouldn't get spattered. She sighed in pure pleasure as her bladder emptied.

'Tabatha?'

'Hey, kid, where are you?'

Katie started and quickly looked around. Here she was in the middle of pissing in Béla's yard and somebody was sneaking around out here.

"Who's there?" she whispered, her voice harsh from dehydration. One of those voices had sounded awfully familiar – a voice from her past? 'Oh, yeah! Frankfurter!' He was supposed to be with the friggin' trailer! Katie gave a huge sigh of relief. She'd been afraid she'd died and was trapped in some impossible afterlife Purgatory. But if...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.