Béla Book 8: Second Chances - Cover

Béla Book 8: Second Chances

Copyright© 2013 by DanK

Chapter 6

Vampires Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Second chance for the vampire Bela to redeem herself

Caution: This Vampires Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Vampires   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

The Goddess’ Circle showed a dim (to Alana, anyway) room filled with desks and flashing computer lights. Pouring in a bit more energy, the circle was expanded to include three men and two women. The women looked familiar – ignoring the fact that they were naked – and the slender one smiled at her as Alana and Tara’s gaze met across the several hundred miles between the two artificial objects orbiting Jupiter.

Alana, Elaine, Sibilius and Elsa (allowed as a member of the party because, after all, she was already known by the Bridge crew, plus she was the only one who could visualize their destination) stepped forward, then all four were on the bridge of the station, suddenly weightless as the Goddess’ Circle closed. Alana and her king were dressed in long, flowing blue robes, Elaine in her usual white one.

“I think I need a sash around my waist,” Alana murmured, trying to get her robe to behave and stay down rather than creep up with every motion of her legs so as not to expose her bare crotch.

“I’m beginning to realize why your daughter chose to arrive here naked,” Elaine agreed, floating beside her and grinning as she pulled on her own robe.

Elsa was naked, as was usual for females here. Most girls aboard the station went naked so as to be available to the whims and amorous advances of the male crewmembers who kept their station operational. When Elsa explained, Alana thought it was a bit sexist, but her pseudo-daughter pointed out her mother and Elaine’s own behavior in the Goddess’ Temples, actually causing Alana to blush. The idea of a boatload of Phoenix girls nakedly humping any and every available cock shouldn’t have surprised her; didn’t everyone know how using Phoenix fire affected the amorous desires of Phoenix girls? They were as horny as the local goddesses in their temples. It was two agreeably hedonistic societies meeting at the apex of their...

“Naughty bits?” Sibilius snorted, causing his queen to deepen her blush.

Elsa frowned at that, realizing that her mother had changed a lot over the past century or so. When she’d been Béla, nothing fazed her. She loved to fuck and she wasn’t afraid of fighting. Alana the Queen had a less adventurous demeanor. Elsa decided she liked her original mother better, but she hugged Alana anyway, making sure her private thoughts were shielded from her. The Queen had some dark anger issues, likely caused by the fact that her current, chosen consort, Sibilius, wasn’t Jake Pestova, who had chosen a different wife and even preferred Earth’s prehistoric Stone Age to ‘modern’ life in New Eden, which Alana translated as “So long as I’m not around you, I’m happy!” That was part of it, but abandoning the ‘M’ twins had hurt Alana deeply. She was unwilling to make or support decisions like that, and that affected her ability to reach for the pleasures and excitement she’d previously enjoyed. She was no longer a carefree spirit. These days, she carried more burdens than she did the pleasures of living.

‘Yep – definite anger issues, ‘ Elsa decided. It didn’t help that Elsa had chosen, as her own consort and life mate, the one man in Earth’s entire history that Alana despised more than any other. As proof of Torquemada/Dracula’s basically evil nature, Alana was quick to point out that he had all her Phoenix powers and Elsa was comparatively helpless, now. He could kill them all, any time he wanted, or take over the world if he decided to.

Vlad wasn’t among the ‘welcoming party’ as a result, though it was mostly his Phoenix power (on psychic loan to Elsa) that had provided the wormhole.

Alana and Elaine were delighted to reunite with Tia and Tara, whom they had believed dead. Everyone was surprised at Tia’s bust size, and both Alana and Elaine enjoyed comparing Tia and Tara’s tits; commenting, teasing, pinching and licking boobies and nipples. Tia and Tara left soon after, to ‘set up’ part of the Rec Room as a transportation point between the station and New Eden’s Phoenix Preserve. They were later found in the center of a big, weightless grouping of witch girls eager to trade licks, kisses and fingers in orifices for information about New Eden. Other than that, not much ‘preparation’ had been going on.

It was decided to let the crew and passengers of the space station visit New Eden as they saw fit – as many or as few as could be accommodated at one time. For a queen, Alana was surprisingly uninterested in setting up rules of debarkation to limit the comings and goings of all these new Phoenix girls. They would be arriving at the Phoenix Preserve, and the human towns from the Exodus were all up in the same area. She’d been letting them govern themselves – at least until some human locals were caught murdering New Eden girls for trying to seek out those Phoenix ‘devil women’. And even then, Alana had allowed the local Phoeni to take care of things after Elaine had decreed the men’s properties become part of the Phoenix Preserve. (Tara had actually decreed the first case before she was murdered, but not many knew that.) In the end, almost half of Greenville was now property operated by Phoenix girls, as well as two large ranches in nearby Utopia. As a result, respect for the fiery, naked ladies was improving – at least in public – if the men wanted to work.

“It doesn’t matter!” Alana defended her decision to Elaine, who was much more concerned by the impending population influx. “Once a girl’s been here, she can teleport back and forth between here and their spaceship as they please. Besides, New Eden is already overcrowded. We need to find a new home – a planet to colonize – maybe more than one!”

Elsa listened, in full contact with Vlad, remembering his comment about humans overrunning everything like ants. She agreed with her mother, though. A new planet needed to be found, now that Earth was no longer habitable.


The witch girls – several hundred of them, anyway – all held themselves against the far bulkhead while Tia, ‘Mistress of Fire’, as she was playfully referred to by those whose fire she commanded (it was a sexual thing), created a (hopefully) stable vortex whose end point was psychically guided by Elsa instead of Tara this time, as Elsa claimed to be more familiar with the Phoenix Preserve.

Opening up the vortex in the field just outside Elmhurst Farms was unintentional, as was the sudden arrival of Vanessa Feathertree, who, after a quick touch against Elsa, promptly guided the ‘end point’ of the vortex into the forest right next to the half-dozen cabins actually inside the Preserve.

When the vortex, which Alana explained was actually a ‘wormhole’, was stable, the trees, brush and grasses were visible to everyone in the Rec Room.

“Look! It’s ... it’s green!” one girl exclaimed, then promptly broke down into tears. Vanessa looked at Lisa – Elsa – and simply shrugged, though she was excited that she could be a part of this new ‘Exodus’. She’d had no idea there were so many Phoenix girls. The very fact of their existence would change the power structure of the entire world.

‘A friggin’ spaceship full of Phoeni! From Earth! Who’da thunk it?’


Ric and Tony were relaxed, drinking spiked lemonade and sitting in the grass. Both were naked and spackled with blood after hunting down and dead-fucking Krissy and Mira, who had rejoined them after regenerating. A grey circle began to form, almost overhead – the far end of the wormhole appearing somewhat unfocused. But what was quickly becoming focused was...

Girls! Dozens of them! Naked and falling through a hole in the air to land on the grass right in front of them. They were laughing and crying and generally being very noisy and excited. One girl tore up a handful of grass and held it up to her face, sucking in its scent before showing it to Tony.

“Guardarlo sia verde!” she exclaimed just before tackling him and rolling him to the ground while she covered him with kisses, tears and sexy, perky body parts. Even though Tony had just fucked Mira back to life, his cock quickly responded to this new Phoenix girl and the wildfire she flooded through him. A moment later, he was deep inside her, pumping like crazy, trying to match her exhilaration.

“Holy crappola! It’s rainin’ girls!” Ric exclaimed, just before he was overrun.


Emma and Vanessa stood on the roof of a log cabin, in easy view of the sea of naked, feminine flesh surrounding them. Emma had to almost yell for everyone to hear her, but she was good at that, having acted a few times on stage without microphones.

“Okay, girls, listen up!” she called out. “This is a new world, and it has its own rules! Basically, you can go anywhere you want, and as you can see,” she waved her hand up at the surrounding vista that swept upward and out of sight into the misty center, “this world is easy to get around in. There are rails,” she pointed up toward one that ran across the land, dividing two different crop fields, “and roads easily discernable. Most of the local population knows about teleportation, so you don’t need to hide your abilities in that area. Also, most people know about Phoenix girls and the fire they can use.

“By the way, that’s what you are: Phoenix girls. Here, the fire you wield is called Phoenix Fire, and the Phoeni here often use it to heal injuries and illnesses among the population. The populace will come to you and ask for help if they need it, and you are expected to give it to them. In addition, each of you know how to maintain your bodies using your fire, so going out among the population and eating all their food is not an option. Despite the seeming vastness of this land over our heads, it is strictly supervised so that food is available for all, but there are a lot of you, and food exists in limited supply.

“Supervising food distribution, conflicts and disagreements is the domain of a race of beings called ‘Goddesses’. They are human, like us, except that they are psychic and have regenerative powers that can keep them healthy and alive for centuries. Yes, much like your Phoenix fire restores and keeps you healthy,” she added, smiling when several girls began to ask the same question.

“Lastly, clothing is optional,” she concluded, hoping, as she prepared to release a horde of powerful females into an unsophisticated agricultural society, that this wouldn’t be construed as an invasion. “However, if you plan on running around naked, you can expect to be propositioned by the males in this society. If you’re naked, you’re available for ... sexual ... What is the word? Congress!

“OH! I just remembered. This world doesn’t really use money. Men will offer whatever they have in trade for sex with you, especially since you’re all so beautiful, and – this is important – if you accept a trade, be certain that you can use whatever a man offers in exchange. You don’t need food, but offers of shelter and lodging will be common.”

Emma laughed, seeing some of the images some girls were directing at her. Their trade is the offering of a room with a bed to fuck us on? “Okay, I can see you’re already familiar with trading sex for favors. Just don’t take anything these people really need.”

Emma thought of another ‘one last thing’ the girls needed to know. “There are Goddess Temples in almost every town. In each temple, there is food, free for anyone who enters, and a hall that’s primarily used for sex. By that, I mean ‘S-E-X’ in large numbers. Orgies! Often a dozen men on one girl, which is another reason those girls are called ‘Goddesses’. They can handle that kind of activity. In fact, many crave it. It’s likely that complaints will be made by the goddesses that their ‘Worship Services’ – that’s what they call these orgies – are diminished because of your presence. Just remember, they like women as well as men, so feel free to...”

“GET OUT THERE AND FUCK EVERYBODY!” Vanessa shouted, punching her fist into the air and causing a wild shout to emanate from the sea of naked females surrounding them.

“Just don’t eat all their food!” Emma yelled as the girls began to disperse.


As the third girl dropped down on Ric’s cock, using her witch fire to re-innervate his wasted sexual endurance, he groaned. “Don’t you wanna hear what Emma’s saying?” He exhaustedly raised an arm toward where Emma and Vanessa stood, barely visible from where he was right now.

“I can hear ‘em,” Dorothy sighed, sinking down onto his freshly aroused organ and sighing happily. “You don’t know how hard cocks are to come by on the station...” She grinned and Ric saw the image of what she meant: It was hard to find hard cocks...

Dorothy looked around as she pleasantly humped up and down on him, noticing the trees and the distant fields that fell away from this lovely park. There was a town, barely visible in the distance, rising impossibly above the tree line. “Is everything downhill around here?”

“Only ‘til you get to the bottom,” Ric snorted, “Then ever’thing’s uphill!” He held her gently heaving hips with both hands to make sure she didn’t rise up off his length before dropping back down on him. That could hurt if he missed the target. That first girl (Ginger?) had been so enthusiastic that she’d pulled up too high, and when she came down, he’d gored her in the ass.

‘She probably did that on purpose, ‘ Dorothy mentally suggested, seeing the visual of his concern. ‘A lot of us like whatever penetration we can get!’ An image of a brace of arrows stabbing through her breasts and gouging against her shoulder blades accompanied the thought, her entire chest filled with pain and sexual enervation.

“You know, I’m a shooter,” Ric volunteered. “I kill Phoenix girls like you for the fun of it – to help improve their regenerative abilities.”

Dorothy slowed down to rest her legs and gazed at Ric’s face. She smiled at the image of a naked girl in full flight taking a bullet in her back to fall face first into the brush she was leaping over. “Oh! That was a magnificent shot!” she breathed.

“I prefer frontal shots,” Ric admitted, his cock twitching as Dorothy’s mental excitement swept through his mind. “But she was an excellent fuck!”

“You fucked her after you killed her?”

“It’s called ‘dead-fucking’,” he explained, completely honest with her. “And it’s necessary for a girl to be able to regenerate.”

Dorothy laughed, then remembered she was in the middle of fucking this guy, so she raised up and dropped down again, mostly to keep herself moist down there. “You are sooo full of shit!”

“What do you mean?” Ric sounded confused.

“It doesn’t take a man’s cock to rejuvenate a girl,” Dorothy explained, giving his cock another hump. “The sexual excitement of being penetrated and dying is what does it. Your cock in a girl’s dead cunt won’t do anything – she won’t even feel it!”

“How about a gun?” he asked with an evil grin.

“Sounds like fun,” Dorothy admitted, picking up her speed now that her leg was no longer threatening to cramp on her. “But mutilating her after she’s dead is still ... unneeded.”

“Well,” Ric said, jutting his hips up so that he plunged deeper into her weeping pussy, “that’s the way we do it around here. Kill ‘em, fuck ‘em, watch ‘em burn.” He slammed up into her, his cock splashing into her cunt with each phrase.

Dorothy twisted her hips in orgasm as her mind filled with Ric’s murderous images. This man had killed and dead-fucked the women who lived here hundreds – maybe a thousand – times, believing that, each time, he was ‘fucking them back to life’. It was exciting, but it wasn’t true. Those girls would have regenerated whether he fucked them or not.

Panting, she rested, her legs relaxed now, her hands planted against Ric’s heaving, hairy chest. She looked around at the dispersing crowd of naked girls and gave a half-laugh. “There are a few around here who might disagree with you,” she nodded her head toward some of the nearer girls. “But they’d let you dead-fuck ‘em anyway.”

She straightened up, then powered her legs up and into a standing position, Ric’s dwindling cock slipping out of her to let cum dribble down the insides of her thighs. Ric lay still, fascinated at the sight of his cum leaking out of her. From the images she’d projected at him, she liked to be penetrated by things other than cocks; mainly arrows.

He grinned. “When was the last time you had an arrow up inside there?”

“What do you have in mind?” she asked in a quiet, sultry but slightly out of breath voice.

“Bow and arrow in the cabin,” Ric told her, nodding toward where Emma and Vanessa were sliding down off the roof. He clambered to his feet and followed Dorothy as she led the way through the crowd toward the cabins.

“Hey, Ric!” a voice from nearby called out. Ric turned toward Tony’s voice. “Got a couple for fun an’ games. You up?”

“I got one, too!” Ric called back and waved a hand toward Dorothy’s lovely naked rump as she walked in front of him.

“Great! That’s three!” Tony called back. “Ron’s around here somewhere – that’ll be one each!”

Ron appeared out of the slowly thinning crowd of nakedness, but he had one girl wrapped in each arm, as well, and was seeking out Tony and Ric.

“Hum, five girls and three guys,” Ric sighed. “That’s getting kind of touch and go...”

Emma was suddenly by his side and suggested, “I can find more guys for you down at the ranch eager to put a bullet in some girl’s belly.”

“Well, we need five,” Ric began.

“Six,” Emma grinned at him, indicating herself with a wave of her hand.

“Okay, six guys,” Ric corrected himself, and Emma stretched up to kiss his cheek, then vanished.

“You guys are hunting girls?” a girl, walking nearby, asked.

“We’re shooters,” Tony said, smiling at the perky breasts above that cute belly button he’d love to put a hole in. “It’s what we do.”

Mandy laughed, then turned to call out, “Hey, Brook! These guys are gonna shoot us!”

Brook and several other girls turned toward the men, all interested, all with a laughing, lusty look on their faces.

“Fuck! This is gonna be a turkey shoot!” Ron said, his own face gleaming with excitement. “Just stand ‘em over there and I’ll get the rifles!”

Minutes later, fifteen naked girls were milling around while Ric, Tony and Ron loaded their weapons. Emma appeared with three more guys who already had their own rifles, then quickly trotted over to join the other girls.

“Are we supposed to run?” Brook asked Emma, who simply shrugged.

“You want it in the back or the front?” was someone’s reply.

“You said bow and arrows,” Dorothy complained at Ric, noticing that he was loading a rifle.

“Next time,” Ric replied, then aimed his rifle at her stomach and pulled the trigger.

The girls screamed, some fleeing, wanting to be chased, and some holding out their hands to attract whatever bullets might come their way. Brook grabbed herself underneath her breasts, pushing them up to make better targets.

Tony sighted down on Emma, right at her belly button, but she vanished before he could pull the trigger. “Hey! No teleporting!”

“Sorry,” Emma replied, reappearing right next to Ric. She was holding his bow and a quiver of arrows. “The girl wants arrows, she should have arrows,” she said, indicating the girl on her knees who was holding her bleeding stomach.

Ric grinned and said, “Thanks, sweetie.” He walked over to Dorothy, who was angrily healing her stomach with witch fire. “I’ve got arrows now,” he told her.

From the look on her face as it changed from a scowl to instant delight, Ric figured he was forgiven for plugging her with the rifle. Standing up, he notched an arrow and pulled back on the string. “Where do you want it?” he asked as they grinned at each other.

“Oh!” Dorothy exclaimed, then quickly threw herself back to land in the trampled grass. Spreading her legs, she gasped, “Give me a minute...” and began furiously rubbing herself. “How many ... arrows ... you got?” she asked, panting as she forced her body to become more aroused.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.