Béla Book 8: Second Chances - Cover

Béla Book 8: Second Chances

Copyright© 2013 by DanK

Chapter 2

Vampires Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Second chance for the vampire Bela to redeem herself

Caution: This Vampires Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Vampires   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Ronnie gazed down at the threesome daisy-chained against the outer bulkhead, their exuberance often sending one or more of them floating upward into the compartment space before drifting back down to gently collide with the bulkhead and/or each other. With all three girls mouth to cunt, there was the smell of blood in the air as well as girl-sex, dark droplets following the same motion patterns to gently spatter down on skin and padding alike.

The biting had started when Elsa sank her teeth into one of Tia’s mammoth tits, then Tara had joined her when Tia broadcast the magnificent orgasm Elsa’s teeth had set off. It hadn’t taken long for all three to cover each other in bite marks, though Elsa was the only one swallowing blood, as her body was more vampiric in nature.

And now they were licking, biting and chewing on each other’s cunts. “I am sooo jealous!” Ronnie complained in a false, childish voice. “I’m supposed to be the Vampire Queen!” She hadn’t played that role since the Tri-D series had gone off the air, many decades ago. But she and the twins sometimes role-played that final episode – evil step-mother vs. two vampire princesses – and their teeth. She always lost, but she always had so many orgasms she felt like she won, every time.

Tara pulled away and looked up, her face covered in Tia’s cunt blood. “Aunt Ronnie! C’mon down! Room for one more!” Then she gasped when the third girl shoved further up against her crotch to take a fresh bite, and began to radiate another of those terrific orgasms that had awakened Ronnie.

The twin’s repeated orgasms weren’t the only things that had caused Ronnie to seek them out; the touch of another mind against hers – a touch she hadn’t felt in decades, and one she’d often hoped to feel again – brought her here to the twin’s quarters.

“Lisa?”

All three girls froze in position, Tia lagging behind until her orgasm subsided. “Oooh, fuuuuck! That was good...” she muttered into Elsa’s pussy. She stayed, head trapped between Elsa’s thighs, gently licking and kissing that beautiful, bloody, bitten cunt while she watched it heal by itself. ‘That’s amazing! She really is special!’

Elsa sighed, letting her well-fed body relax after that last orgasm and gently pushed away from Tara’s pussy. The blood that oozed out to follow her mouth was quickly sucked into that mouth with a sharp intake of breath. Elsa swallowed, then swept her face, breasts and arms clean of blood spatters with Phoenix fire. Since Tara was still bleeding, Elsa sent some Phoenix fire up inside her, to aid her healing. She left her lower half bloody, since that part of her was still pulsing from arousal. Plus, Tia still had her teeth and tongue in there. With the girl’s hot breath and that eager tongue, Elsa was considering she might cum one more time before they quit.

Tara gasped and quivered as Elsa’s fire encouraged her pussy to heal, the cellular growth and energy washing over her ‘sexy bits’ giving her enough incentive to squeeze out another orgasm. Her belly quivered sensually as she came.

Elsa jerked twice when Tara’s orgasm radiated through her. It had been too many millennia since she’d shared sex like this. She was only now realizing how much she’d missed it. She was definitely looking forward to reuniting with her six-pack and having sex with all of them!

Anyway, although Tia hadn’t emerged from her underside, Elsa felt ready to greet this newcomer who had called her by name. Leaning back to gaze upward, she met Ronnie’s gaze. Ignoring the anxious waves of arousal emanating from the girl, she murmured, “I remember you.”

When Ronnie saw what she thought would be Lisa’s face, she frowned. “You look different. You’re still Lisa, right?”

“Sorry; different body, different name,” Elsa replied verbally. “My king calls me ‘Elsa’ – short for Elizabeta. I was Lisa, though, when we last met.” Shielding her mind, she held out a hand and Ronnie took it, letting the newcomer guide her down to lie with the bloody, panting bodies gently pressed against each side of her.

“This is...” Ronnie began, “interesting ... The twins don’t usually bite each other any more ... They seem to like ... Ohhh, you are still the greatest kisser ... they like ... perforating ... Mmmm ... bite me there, right on the nipp ... Ah! Yes!” Ronnie took a couple deep gasps before trying to continue. “Stabbing ... shooting ... each other! Oh!” as Elsa sank her teeth into the opulent flesh of Ronnie’s breast and began to suck. “Don’t think you’re gonna find any milk in there ... Aaaahhh!” and her pussy quivered.

Encouraged by Ronnie’s orgasmic cry, Tia bit down on Elsa’s brand new, freshly regrown clit. She didn’t bite it off, this time, but she chewed on it until Elsa’s hips bucked right into her face, pushing her up and away from her pussy play.

Finding that it really was Ronnie who was getting her tits worked on, Tia grinned and went for her legs, intending to help Ronnie understand that there were consequences to interrupting someone’s orgy – like – Orgasms! Lots and lots of them!

She kicked against a hand rail and floated toward Ronnie’s legs, reaching eagerly with both hands. The rotating drift was pulling her off course, but she still managed to grasp Ronnie between her legs with one hand, then pressed against her side to correct her direction of travel. Ronnie groaned at the fierce pressure of Tia’s hand against her cunt as Tia pivoted around to reach her with mouth and tongue. Then Tia’s hair tickled against the insides of Ronnie’s thighs and a wet, slippery tongue traveled the length of Ronnie’s slit and Ronnie came again.

Tara simply watched, her pussy tingling as Elsa’s fire slowly faded, waiting for a body part to free up and make itself available. During group play like this, girls were always pouncing on spare body parts – either male or female. In larger groups, like the ones often found in the Rec Room, females would seek out anything they could kiss, lick, suck or bite, while any males simply sought out any hole that would accommodate a dick. In a crew with a hundred females for every male, no man ever went without.

Tia’s lower half drifted around from behind Ronnie, and Tara pushed up toward her, making perfect contact, her mouth pressing against Tia’s sopping, bloody cunt, right where she’d been before Ronnie’s interruption. So, she continued where she’d left off, gently kissing her sister’s cunt while breathing in her funky aroma, licking that quivering pussy to clean it up a bit, then gently biting down, gradually increasing the pressure and duration of her bites until she felt Tia’s orgasm radiate through her, legs tightening around her head and girl-cum squirting out through her slit right into her mouth.

She relaxed and pulled back a bit, knowing Tia would want to enjoy her orgasm for a minute before forcing her exhausted, exhilarated body toward her next one. That was a major difference between men and women; a woman sharing an orgasm with another woman would let her lover enjoy her peak, while a man would simply plow right through it, determined to pump his cum as deep into his partner as he could spray it.

Tia’s legs were still quivering, but her convulsions had stopped, so Tara pushed forward again, tongue and teeth eager to wreak more destruction on her second favorite pussy (the first being her own).


The Bridge was a bit crowded with four naked females plus Wolfgang and the Base Commandant, an ex-naval officer who referred to himself as Bret, and who everyone else called Captain. Tara and Elsa were scowling at each other.

“I made the calculations, and I checked them again because you insist they’re wrong! But they aren’t wrong! This course will drop us into normal space five-hundred klicks from New Eden’s surface. From what you’re saying, Jupiter would be an hour ahead of itself in its orbit around the ... sun...” Tara slowed to a stop, the last few words losing their momentum as they dropped from her mouth.

“Ah, fuck!” she muttered, her mouth hanging open, a look of utter dismay on her face. “Fuck!”

“What?” Wolfgang asked, having never seen Tara at a loss for words in the twenty-plus years he’d known her.

“The orbit,” Tara replied, still without much volume to her voice. “I calculated the fucking orbit using the fucking telescope settings.”

“So?”

“From where Earth and Jupiter are right now – orbiting around the sun – Jupiter is almost an hour away. At the speed of light.”

A short, harsh laugh burst from Tia, the sound startled from her as she realized what Tara had just figured out. “You missed the ... you didn’t take into account...”

“I was looking at where Jupiter was – fifty-three minutes earlier.”

“And in fifty-three minutes, Jupiter travels...”

“It would travel forty thousand klicks...” Tara nearly wept. “We would run right into it!”

“Yep!” Elsa yepped, braced against a handhold extending from the control console. “That’s pretty much what happened.”

Everybody glared at Elsa, who simply shrugged. “We should ... You should make a rule about jumping to other planets: Always go behind, not in front. Personally, I always look before I reenter reality.”

“Obviously we’re not as used to teleporting as you are,” Ronnie interjected. “In fact, if I hadn’t seen you do it the last time you were here, we wouldn’t know how to do it at all!”

“We aren’t teleporting,” Tia explained. “The plan is to create a ... um...”

“Vortex? Wormhole? Black hole? Fold in space?” Elsa spouted. “Stop me when I find one you like.”

“Vortex will do,” Tia growled. “The plan ... Manifest the ‘front’ end right in front of the space station, and image the other end near New Eden.”

Captain Bret interrupted. “When did we start calling this metal moon ‘New Eden’?” he asked, being the only one who hadn’t been ‘updated’ by making physical contact with Elsa.

Elsa held out one hand toward Bret, who ignorantly took it. She casually continued to listen to Tia explain her ‘vortex’ while Bret convulsed. After a moment, she pulled her hand free and smiled, “All caught up?”

Sweating and shaking, Bret gave a jerky nod, his eyes wide and frightened as he stared at her.

“And the image should match the reality,” Tia finished. “By that, I mean the mental construct should duplicate itself in reality.”

“But it doesn’t,” Elsa countered. “You have to be there to see it before it ... to guide it as it happens. If you expect it to happen automatically, that would be like,” she thought for a moment for a comparison. “Like holding a water hose in the middle and expecting to control the direction of the spray. The more distance between you and the ‘end point’, the less control you have of where you come out.”

“Spoken like an expert,” Wolfgang chuckled, offering kudos to Elsa’s expertise and experience.

“Don’t kid yourself,” Elsa disagreed, then gave a rueful smile. “I’ve missed this entire solar system with some of my jumps – but I have to admit, those jumps were through time rather than space.”

“You can time travel?” everyone demanded at the same time.

Elsa sighed. “How do you think I got here? Took a taxi?” She gave that self-depreciating smile again, something that would feel strange on Lisa’s face and added, “It took me a bit of doing, traveling back a few minutes at a time, reorienting myself to stay inside your ship as it traveled through the vortex until I got back far enough to convince you to change the trajectory of your jump.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.