Béla Book 8: Second Chances
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2013 by DanK

Vampires Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Second chance for the vampire Bela to redeem herself

Caution: This Vampires Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Vampires   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

"She really doesn't look like my daughter," the queen murmured as she stared intently at the view screen. "Can you enhance this any more?"

Jason shook his head. "No, majesty, but here at the end of the recording," he ignored Alana's scowl and fast-forwarded the flat-screen image a few seconds further, to where Tabatha 'uncloaked' the time-shield that had been protecting her – and that thick, wavy length of waist-long red hair floated around her in free-fall like pale fire surrounding her head (Yep! That's definitely Tabatha!) – then created a expanded shield around herself and the two floaters.

"Hold it there!" Alana ordered. The pale light of Jupiter reflected around the insides of the time-bubble Tabatha had created, lighting the features of the two strange beings who had saved New Eden. "That's not Lisa ... and who's that man?" Alana blinked to help focus her eyes, her brow scrunched in confusion.

"Sorry," Tabatha replied softly. "But that really is Lisa. She has another body, now, but she hasn't lost any of her power or her memories. Plus," she hesitated for a few seconds before continuing, "she seems a lot calmer – more at peace with herself than she was before you ex..." Tabatha stopped and cleared her throat. "Before she left."

"But why would she..." Alana stopped, not sure exactly what to ask, then continued with something that could be explained, she hoped. "Who is the man with her?"

"Um, well ... He's had a lot of names," Tabatha began, "since he's been alive since the dark ages. He's from fifteenth century Hungary, and his name is..."

"Vlad?" Alana asked, shocked as she remembered the Praetor mentioning that name a few months earlier. "He's Vlad Dracul?"

Tabatha nodded. "The original."

"But why is Lisa with him?" Elaine cut in.

"Lisa is..." Tabatha stopped to think for a moment. "Lisa is ... Elizabeth. That's actually her name."

"Yes, I know," Alana growled. "I named her."

"You may think you did," Tabatha countered. "But she influenced your decision – if you'll recall. She didn't respond until you called her Elizabeth – or something like that; I only saw that image for a few seconds. But her name has been Elizabeth – or Elizabeta – or some variation – since she and her daughter fled Rome two thousand years ago. As Elizabeta, she was Dracula's wife – you know – the one who jumped off the tower?" Tabatha couldn't help but wonder, 'What part will she go for? Daughter or suicidal wife?' She had her answer an instant later.

"Lisa had a daughter?"

Tabatha smirked. "There's so much you don't know about her, Queenie. Have you ever sat down and listened to what your daughter might have to say?"

Alana waited, completely overwhelmed with all this new information, hoping that someone would help her understand why her daughter wasn't really her daughter. She understood that Tabatha, when she was Katie, had loved Lisa when she was Beth (still an Elizabeth, though) in an alternate time line that had been cancelled and rewritten when the pair of them had somehow managed to blow themselves up. She had gotten that from the mind of young Lisa after Tabatha's eventful arrival as the bride of Jake Hedron, Frank and Tanya's grandson.

'Please remember that sacrifice was to save Albuquerque from nuclear annihilation!'

As a result of saving Albuquerque, Elizabeth (Beth) had been reborn as Elizabeth (Lisa), Alana's daughter. 'Or rather, Béla's daughter, since that's who I was, then, ' she reminded herself. And Katie, Frank and Tanya's youngest child, had been reborn as Tabatha. And when Tabatha finally found and rejoined her 'original' family, she'd caused an interesting amount of chaos. But the one thing that Lisa and Tabatha eventually remembered from their previous lives was their Sapphic love for each other.

"So that's why she came to you instead of me," Alana realized. "You know her better than anyone."

Tabatha shrugged. "We've always been closer to each other than to anyone else..." and gave her queen a sad smile. "Except for Vlad. But, she really didn't seek me out. I escaped New Eden's destruction by fleeing to the Phoenix III, and she was already on board."

"You teleported to the Phoenix III instead of trying to save the rest of us?" Alana exclaimed, anxious to find something to help vent her frustrations.

"I had to figure out what to do!" Tabatha replied defensively. "It was just dumb luck that Lisa was already there. I couldn't have done anything – Dumb Dodo here," she glared at Jason, "had taken the engines off line at Northern. We couldn't have moved New Eden to safety in time."

"Fascinating," a voice from behind them ventured. Everyone turned around to see Bard Geoffrey, the Princess Becky standing beside him, having provided his transportation from the royal palace to Northern.

"Hi mom," the princess smiled, then disappeared, her services to her step-father having been rendered.

"It seems I have some catching up to do," he announced, seemingly to himself as he sat down on a lounge, not joining the rest of the group. "Praetor, fill me in."

While the Praetor and Jeff conversed, the conversation continued.


Emma tromped down toward Elmhurst Farms, her eyes still brimming with tears from the sadness she'd felt while conducting the funerary for all those poor, lost girls. She hoped she got back in time so that Jay-Dee didn't think she was neglecting her chores. Jay-Dee had gone to town to pick up a load of hay for the few cattle Jessi still owned. Sure, there was plenty of grass in the pasture where they roamed, but hay-fed cattle made better beef and their milk tasted sweeter. There wouldn't be any deer roaming near the salt lick for a few days; her funeral pyre had frightened them away. But at least, those damned poachers who'd thinned her deer and murdered those girls were no longer able to commit their atrocities.

Her mind wandered over all the bad things that had been happening recently as she pounded her rage and frustration through her feet and into the dirt and rocks. She hated jarring her feet and legs, but if she didn't catch every step, she'd end up tumbling down the entire distance and end up in the reservoir.

Yes, she could have teleported directly into Jessi's living room, but she needed to work off the unhealthy mood enveloping her. That's why she was walking – jouncing – down toward town. Right now, though, she was thinking she wouldn't mind falling and landing in the reservoir. She was hot and angry and sad and her legs were starting to burn from her ankles all the way to her hips.

"Fuck this!" she muttered, and an instant later, she appeared over the center of the Greenville Reservoir and dropped twenty feet into the deep, bracing water. A few cows looked up at the splash she made, but Emma didn't notice, since she was now underwater and kicking through the deliciously cool liquid toward the light. The cows went back to grazing long before her head broke through the surface.

It was difficult for Emma to stay afloat in the middle of the lake, as she'd neglected to remove her clothes, especially her boots, which she immediately teleported onto the porch of the tiny ranch house she shared with Jessika and Vanessa. She imaged them gently touching down, as she didn't want to awaken her favorite person in the whole world.

Her favorite person in the whole world was Jessi, who was getting older, now, and had lost a lot of weight in the last few months. Jessika was one of those 'hard-core' women, facing the world and everything it threw at her, and she showed it; thin, tall, proud of what she'd accomplished despite the odds. Imagine a woman making a living and earning her keep in a man's world of farming and raising cattle.

When they'd met, Jessika was already middle-aged and Emma was fresh out of court life and ended up at the Phoenix Preserve at the ripe young age of seventy (actually older than Jessika), though she would always look twenty. She'd become a Phoenix, eagerly embracing that sex and death life. She'd been swimming in this very reservoir when Jessi had called out from the shore that there was a specific area to swim in and she wasn't in it. Emma trudged her completely naked, eternally twenty-year-old body ashore and Jessika fell in lust with the girl immediately. They spent the rest of the day with their faces between each other's legs.

Later, while talking, Emma found that Jessi sure could use some help on her farm, but she didn't know who to ask, as her neighbors seemed to be trying to force her out – poaching her deer (Those are your deer?) and buying off or scaring away any hired help she brought in. Never having had a real job and getting tired of being gangbanged or shot for sex, Emma immediately volunteered.

"But you're a Phoenix," Jessika had argued, not knowing the girl was also immortal royalty, being Bard Geoffrey's daughter. "You can go anywhere and do anything you like! Why would you want to come work for me on some drudge of an old farm and live in a two room shack?"

"Don't be silly!" Emma had argued back. "We just had the 'best sex ever!' I'd have to be nuts to let you get away!"

"But," Jessi complained. "Look at me, and look at you! Your body is sooo perfect. And I'm..." She held her arms out to her sides to display her 'not quite so young anymore' figure.

"You look good to me," Emma grinned and pulled her back down to kiss a nipple. "It's not what you are, or how you are, Jess ... It's who you are. And I can see in your mind that you are exactly who I've been looking for my whole life." Then she joked, "I won't even ask for pay."

And that was how it had been for the last couple of decades. Jessi had arrived along with everyone else during the great exodus from Earth, and two years later, the pair met and became life-long lovers, along with brand-new Phoenix Vanessa, who'd come back with her from that long vacation at the Jurassic Lodge.

She closed her eyes as she floated in the brisk, cold water, her Phoenix fire keeping off the chill of the water and the brisk breeze that had sprung up and wondered what if...

Why won't Jessi let me Phoenix her back into good health? Would it be so bad? Would she be upset with me if I did it to her anyway? Would that be a betrayal of our trust in each other? We accept who we are, what conditions life throws at us (Jessi's words) and stand up as best we can. "If fate gave you a body that never ages while that same fate left me with this tired old carcass I have, then you accept it."

"But 'fate' gave me the power to heal you – to make you well again," Emma protested. "You would be a fool not to accept such an easy bargain!"

It would be easy, all right – so easy that Jessi automatically spurned the offer, both from Emma and Vanessa. "Real worth comes from hard work," was Jessi's defiant decision. It was her bible, too. She'd refused to partake in the distribution of that evil rancher's property, simply because it was too easy to say 'yes' and become rich. It was 'undeserved'. She simply couldn't have it, even though that evil butcher and his minions had done their best to run her out of business – short of burning her farm or killing her or some other vile solution that might attract the attention of the ruling class.

Vanessa hadn't hesitated, though, and now she was Elmhurst Farms chief competitor, though she refused to undercut Jessi's markets, so there was really only one meat, butter and dairy distributor now. Jessi simply didn't know that. But because of Vanessa, Jessika would never be poor, again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.