Béla Book 8: Second Chances - Cover

Béla Book 8: Second Chances

Copyright© 2013 by DanK

Chapter 3

Vampires Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Second chance for the vampire Bela to redeem herself

Caution: This Vampires Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Vampires   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

It ran when it saw him. They always ran. Like it would make any difference. With a bored sigh, he turned away, unwilling to chase such a small morsel.

He remembered when it was exciting to give chase – to be the terror of this green and humid jungle. The exciting burst of blood from sinking his teeth into the small body and feeling the contortions as it squealed in the death grip of his foot-long fangs. Lifetime after lifetime, he chased and they ran. And they died, becoming food for his ravenous twenty-foot body. And then he and the unbelievably strange creatures that populated this bright, wet world would do it all over again – day after day, year after year, lifetime after lifetime.

He didn’t remember how long he had been alive, this time. His reptilian frame didn’t age as far as he could determine. To grow to his present twenty-foot size had taken eighty years in his estimation, maybe longer. And he remembered being even larger in an earlier form. He didn’t think of his earlier experiences as separate lifetimes, since he was always aware. On occasion, he would encounter a creature with such superior defenses that he would be wounded beyond his ability to recover. Then the scavengers would track him down, wear him out, devour him alive, bite by bite as they dared to approach his ever weakening but still dangerous form.

Many times, he didn’t even manage to live long enough to leave the nest before some large, hungry mouth would descend and darkness, after a few seconds of agonizing destruction, would send him into another egg – another attempt to live – another lifetime.

This was the third reptilian form that he had managed to grow into adulthood out of more than twenty-five false starts. He knew he was an adult, now, as his sex organ was constantly demanding attention. Creatures such as himself were rare, and he had encountered more males than females of his own species. But that wasn’t saying a lot – he’d only seen five other adult dragons – Allosaurs, his guide had called them – in the last several years and they’d all been male. He’d been forced to kill that last one - it had actually tried to mount him, its large penis shoving up under his tail and against his rectum in its homosexual desperation to copulate.

With no females around, he was, of course, a virgin. An eighty-year-old virgin with a perpetual ‘boner’ that constantly reminded him that his species was perhaps dying out, becoming extinct.

He realized he was depressed. This life – being a giant, terrifying lizard that ruled over everything he could see – was no longer the fun it had once been. The part of his mind that had once been human had a word for his present frame of mind: Depressed. And Vlad was definitely depressed.

He continued his stalking gait with knees constantly bent so that his giant frame brushed the ground, the low growing bushes, branches and leaves pleasantly stroking against his extended cock as he traveled. A three-horned rhino – at least that’s what he called it – started at his approach and tried to flee. It was young and not fully grown. Dinner on the hoof. And large enough to make a good meal...

Vlad’s teeth flashed down, nearly biting the half-grown Triceratops in half in his zeal to capture a decent meal – and a body large enough to satisfy his other mind-warping urge. He needed to fuck something. And fucking his dinner while he ate it was something he was getting used to doing.

Using his odd, almost human-sized arms to hold the carcass, he rammed his cock into the torso of the beast where he’d torn it open, letting loose a roar of frustrated satiation. Tearing loose a large mouthful of bloody meat, he gleefully rammed his cock into the dead beast again, his reptilian body aroused and excited by his horrific feasting on raw flesh as well as his sexual release.

Round mammalian eyes watched the ravenous feeding and fuck fest, curiously noting all that occurred. The hedonistic monster finally stepped away from its meal, covered with blood, but sated – at least for the moment, allowing dozens of lesser creatures to approach, hoping for a share in this marvelous feast.

One of the approaching creatures was a small, pale biped that barely stood as high as his hipbone. Instead of racing in and fighting for its share of meat, it walked almost casually directly toward him.

Vlad growled, giving the creature notice that, although he had eaten his fill, there was still room for one small morsel ... Dessert, his human part told him. This creature was begging to be dessert.

“Wow. You are one sad mother-fucker,” it said, looking up at his face and grinning. “You got blood all over your face, blood all over your belly and blood all over your fucking dick. You know that? I can’t believe you actually fucked that thing while you ate it!”

Whoof! he replied, thoroughly confused. He could actually understand what this little creature was saying.

“That’s all you can do, huh?” Lisa chuckled, “Honk at me? You think you’d be glad to see me.”

Vlad lowered his huge head down to stare at the little creature. There was something familiar about it. About... her!

In sudden rage, Vlad snapped at Lisa, sinking his huge teeth into her torso and tearing her completely in half. Then he screamed in pain as his tongue caught fire. Quickly spitting out the flaming little delicacy, Vlad roared at it and stomped on it once with his enormous left foot. Then he stepped back and sat down on his tale, holding his burnt foot with his near-human arms. Forcing his left foot higher, he stared at it to determine how badly he was injured.

The Phoenix flared to reform her body and stood for a moment watching this giant beast holding its foot in the air and whimpering like a lost puppy.

“Jeez! What a crybaby!” she jeered. “And to think – I fucked a giant spider just so I could find you?”

“Yyyoooooouuuuuu!” the beast snarled at her. “Wweeeeeeeeessshhhh!”

“Now let’s not call each other names, sweetie,” Lisa purred. “I just came by to visit and see how you were doing. I’d offer you a bite to eat, but I see you’ve already had dinner. And besides, I think your tongue is a bit burned.”

Not to be deterred, Vlad leaned forward, ignoring his injured foot, and nearly lay down on the ground, his gargantuan head stopping only inches from Lisa’s bare torso. His chin touched the ground as he slowly opened his blood-flecked maw.

“Ooo, wanna nibble?” Lisa teased, leaning forward to brush her nipples against the giant’s gory, blood-slicked teeth.

The beast carefully raised his head so that his mouth was at the level of Lisa’s torso, his jaws slightly open so that his teeth didn’t quite touch. Lisa patted his bloody snout and leaned forward, pressing her breasts against the opening of his teeth so that her nips were actually inside his mouth.

Her heart was pounding with excitement as she fondled Vlad’s nostrils, her breasts both in dire danger of being bitten off should he close his mouth. His hot breath exhaling against her bare body made her feel excited and definitely more horny than she’d felt in a long, long time. When he inhaled, he nearly sucked her completely into her mouth except for the closeness of his magnificent teeth which she was now sucked hard against.

Being in direct contact with the Phoenix, Vlad could feel in his mind what she was experiencing, and could see her predicament in regards to her location against his teeth, even though his eyes couldn’t see that part of his face.

With a deep chuckle, Vlad bit down and was rewarded with a tiny “Eeep!” as a serrated breast fell against the bottom of his tongue.

Lisa staggered backward, helped with the hearty whoosh! of stale, meat-rotting air being expelled from the Allosaur’s deep lungs, and landed on her naked rump. Vlad moved his face back in order to view her – sitting there with one breast completely missing and the nipple off the other, with blood flowing freely down from her wounded chest to cover her bare stomach, pelvis and thighs.

Quickly, he stretched forward again and bit off her left leg. He chewed once, then swallowed, remembering from his days with her – all those centuries ago – that once a body part was separated from her, she couldn’t flame it. She had to recreate it using her Phoenix powers. And, if he remembered correctly, she couldn’t use her Phoenix powers unless she died.

“Looks like you got me again,” Lisa grimaced, watching Vlad decide to take her remaining leg. As he bit down, he waited, not completely seriating the flesh, wanting to see the flash of pain on her face. It had been a long time since he had tortured a human. The creatures he ate, and often tortured for his pleasure, reacted with pure instinct rather than sentient terror. That was the part he missed the most – a sensual, thinking being facing the horror of being torn apart and eaten alive – a horror that could only be felt with a sentient mind.

Lisa cried out, partially dragged forward and into the air as Vlad chewed on her remaining leg. After a moment of pure pleasure, Vlad bit through her thighbone, allowing her to drop to the ground. Lisa grunted with the impact and raised an arm as though to defend herself as Vlad’s enormous head came back for another bite.

Two sharp rows of teeth came down, shearing off her arm with the ease of a sharpened guillotine. Lisa fell back, staring at her stump as it spurted blood, her blood-spattered face smiling with happiness that Vlad had found her acceptable. As the monster took her remaining arm, she passed into oblivion, weakened and dying from shock and loss of blood.

She looked forward to their next meeting as, with her last remaining cognizance, she felt long, fierce teeth sink into her chest and belly to hoist her naked body up into the air to fall back to the ground in several, blood-spurting pieces.

The ravenous beast gazed down at the remains of the small human, wary of eating the rest of her – even in bits and pieces. There was no telling when she would flare back to life, and he didn’t want his mouth around any part of her when she did. He’d already felt the effects of that once, and wasn’t anxious to repeat the experience.

His stomach content, his ire soothed, his lust sated for the moment, Vlad settled down on his tail and haunches, listening to the scavengers as they quarreled and spat and fought over the remains of his dinner, patiently waiting for his fiery Phoenix to come back to life.

He looked forward to their next meeting, wondering what it was that had brought her here. Was she searching for him? Or was this meeting accidental? A part of his mind, or perhaps it was his imaginary guide, told him that nothing was accidental. She was here – come to seek him out.


Vlad dozed in the afternoon sun, perfectly balanced on his thick, muscular tail and his rear legs. If he had still been human, his elbows would be resting on his knees and his chin in the palms of his hands. But as it was, his huge head nodded gently forward, easily supported by his powerful neck muscles, his arms folded across his stuffed stomach. The smaller scavengers – the raptors and other lesser carnivores - knew to leave the napping Allosaur alone, unless, of course, they wanted to find out what it felt like to have one’s head nipped off. They quickly finished off the remains of the young triceratops, leaving only bones scattered messily about.

A sudden flash – was it in his eyes, or just an image in his mind? A sudden flash awoke him, and with a low, exhaling grumble, Vlad raised his head and gazed at Elsa’s remains. Yes, she was burning now – coming back to life as her arms and legs reformed, first in a fiery image, then quickly cooling down to solid – well, fleshy, and soft. The startled little raptor feasting on her stomach fled, a trail of grayish and now burnt intestines dangling from its scorched face.

Lisa jerked awake, sucking in air as her lungs began to function again. She stared at the towering beast for a moment, then rolled over to hands and knees and stood up.

“Did you have fun?” she asked, grinning up at the slitted, reptilian eyes that followed her every move. “How did I taste? You like me?”

A deep chuckle was the reply. And a movement – there ... between the monster’s legs. Lisa laughed as she realized that Vlad was getting horny as he remembered nipping off her various body parts. “Oh, you sweet, lovable nightmare!” she yelled, and ran forward, surprising Vlad into almost standing up as his oversized head tilted forward to follow her. “You do like me!”

“Mm-mmmm!” The deep moan vibrated through the Allosaur’s body as Lisa wrapped her arms around that great, stinking, bloody cock and pulled herself up to wrap her legs around it as well. It took a moment for her to position herself on his member, as it was still slick from the half-dried blood and gore of the three-horned beast he’d slaughtered and fucked while he had eaten it. After almost falling off, now covered with slippery, smelly blood and reptile gore, Lisa levitated around, pretending to climb so that Vlad could feel her squirming around on his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.