Béla Book 8: Second Chances - Cover

Béla Book 8: Second Chances

Copyright© 2013 by DanK

Chapter 1

Vampires Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Second chance for the vampire Bela to redeem herself

Caution: This Vampires Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Vampires   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

A Short Review

A prehistoric sun blazed through Earth's thick atmosphere, granting a miniscule amount of its energy to heat and offer life to this primitive world. A dormant volcano jutted up to claim the horizon, its steep slopes offering little to the seeds of the flora that would claim it, level it and turn it into rich topsoil so that more seeds could sprout and grow in this enriched but dimly sunlit terrain.

Somewhere, buried in the black lava that had encased and consumed her body, Lisa slept, and dreamed. Years went by unnoticed by the dreaming Phoenix, as she no longer had a corporeal form to concern her. Her body had been completely consumed in one last, final orgasm that had sent a million tons of lava and volcanic ash up from the bowels of the Earth to spatter across and burn the landscape for hundreds of miles in every direction.

Sometimes, her awareness was that of a tall plant – one that, for a short time (as she currently measured time) would grow in what she perceived as 'her' place. Mostly, she was the Earth itself, feeling the wind and the rain soften her volcanic womb to allow seedlings to claim new territory and turn it into rich, fertile loam. Eventually, as the centuries passed, an entire forest surrounded her, with plants and strange animals coexisting within the boundaries of her influence. Sometimes she dreamed about them; sometimes she simply watched. She had forever to dream, after all – all the time in the world...


Some time later...

Lisa enjoyed the insects and small mammals that burrowed into her Earth. She also liked the feel of tree roots growing down, right through her middle. It was a sensual existence, experiencing the enriched life of the forest as it burrowed into and took nutrients from her surroundings. If humans had existed, they would have called her a tree spirit, or perhaps a wood sprite, if they were primitive enough to recognize her presence. But there were no humans, and there wouldn't be for another three hundred million years.

But there was a sentient race extant on the surface – the Harrahs – guided by one of their own kind from so far in the future that Earth itself had perished and been forgotten. They had spent fifty million years learning and evolving and expanding their civilization across this tiny planet. Once they were able, mentally, to control their movements through space and time, most of them left Earth behind to join other species on other worlds, or travel to other places and times and evolve further.

Haxan was aware of Lisa and of where she had perished, if her existence can be said to have ended with the 'lavafication' of her body. He knew of her reputation as the Destroyer, a reputation Lisa had earned in her personal past, but still millions of years from now, when she had lived in the twenty-second century. It was he who had brought the Revered Mother, Béla, back to this time period where it was safe to give birth to the Harrah species, a paradox to end all paradoxes, and protect the infant spiders from Lisa, which was why she was called the Destroyer.

When she had appeared in this time period several thousand years ago, Haxan at first believed Lisa had come to finish her self-appointed task to destroy the Harrahs right down to the very last spider. Instead, she deliberately destroyed herself (and ten thousand square miles of forest) in one of the most spectacular super-volcanic suicidal eruptions ever to inflict itself on the Earth.

For a few thousand years, Haxan split his time between guiding his people and watching to see if Lisa used her powers to reawaken and continue her vendetta against his kind. In the meantime, he showed the others how to develop and use Phoenix fire as a tool, as a weapon, as a method of self-defense. In the end, he was certain that every Harrah Lisa believed she had killed would be capable of regenerating once she was gone and it was safe to do so.

And now that his teachings were complete, his race reaching out to awaken the universe, it was safe to awaken the Destroyer. She had exterminated herself before she had completed what was needed to be done in the far, distant future. She might be known to the Harrahs as the Destroyer, but whether she desired the mantel or not, she was also the Protector of Humankind.


The Black Queen reached out and absorbed more energy from the collapsing barrier that separated the demesnes. She had finally discovered the secret that would wrest control of the outer reaches from her adversary and prevent anyone from ever being able to take it from her. As a result, her husband, the White King, and all his legions had turned against her, tracking her down and forcing her retreat into this last bastion of refuge.

It was ironic that the Tower of Intellects should witness her final stand against order. She could feel the awareness of the ancestors as their vast intellects beat against hers. It was easy enough to defend against them, but there was a changing of the forces surrounding her that would admit the addition of the White King, and she couldn't stand against them all.

It would be over for all of them soon enough, she knew. The Intellects knew it as well, and pleaded for the Black Queen to desist before she destroyed everything. The White King and his legions were almost visible, pressing against her awareness and making it impossible to keep them at bay. But she knew the secret, and she gathered the power around her...

They were coming! She could feel their minds combining and rising against hers, the White King gathering power, directing it against her, causing her defenses to crumble!

... and spoke the word that shattered everything...

She cried out in victorious delight as the White King and his legions were swept away along with the Intellects who had tried to prevent her from grasping the power of all the demesnes into her very soul. She marveled at the pure sensuality of expending it all in a single instant against everyone who sought to bring her reign to an end.

... and created a universe!


Spinning around, around, around ... great balls of light swirling out into a vast, eternal darkness ... A billion, trillion tiny bits of awareness traveling in a million, billion directions, each one trying to differentiate itself from everything around it ... trying to understand ... trying to remember ... trying to assert control ... to master what it had lost...

Space ... Motion ... Awareness ... Before, and differently, After ... New awareness that had not existed before...


'Wake up!'

Something was interrupting Lisa's dream. This was an old one, and one she hadn't had since ... well, since she'd died and become Lisa. She was surprised that she even remembered it. She had never quite solved the riddle it presented, assuming there was any truth to it at all, and it irritated her to be interrupted after not having thought about this unsolved vision for so long.

'It's been longer than you think, Destroyer. It is time for you to resume your place among the living. You have lingered here long enough.'

Lisa could feel the branches of the forest move as she searched for the ungracious being who had disturbed her. The living trees could not discover what was there, sensing the winds that carried the scent of every living thing through their myriad leaves. The forest was full of life, full of living and dying creatures and plants. The trees sensed nothing but the life around them that was always there.

Realizing that she herself was going to have to search for whomever had disturbed her, Lisa moved to pull the warm, comfortable blanket off from where she was resting. She had been lying here, so warm, so comfortable, so long...

'I can't move my arm!'

She tried again, harder. Her muscles simply didn't respond. Opening her eyes, she discovered she couldn't move her eyelids, either. In her increasingly upset state of mind, she tried to take a deep breath to settle her nerves.

'I can't breathe!'

Angry and frightened, Lisa exploded her Phoenix fire around her body in an effort to escape whatever trap she had allowed herself to fall into. The tree immediately above her had spent a thousand years growing to be one of the highest in the forest. It emitted a psychic shriek of pain and anguish as the fireball erupted beneath its deep, heavy roots and disintegrated its proud form.

The fire quickly spread to other nearby trees and Lisa's mind was assaulted with shrieks of agony and burning death. Anxious to protect those she cherished, Lisa pulled all the fire down back inside her and became a living pool of lava.

Contrite and ashamed of what she had done, and confused at the form in which she found herself, Lisa stood in the deep pit where, at least a millennia ago, she had passed out in ecstasy from the most incredible orgasm...

'I died here, ' she finally understood. 'And these trees fed on me ... on the loam the lava I became turned into ... Plants ... breaking me down into nutrients... '

She could feel the fear radiating from the trees that surrounded the burned out meadow she had just created, a deep, natural fear caused by the heat she radiated. In an effort to calm them, Lisa tried to solidify from pure energy into a more solid form. She quickly discovered she wasn't just energy, but lava; already material, although liquid and extremely hot.

Quelling her fire, she found that she was solidifying into stone. 'Lava is melted rock! This isn't going to work. How the hell did I get this way?' She concentrated harder, forcing the stone to soften, to become more pliant, more flexible, more like skin – flesh and bone. Her efforts caused her to release a lot of heat, and the trees were still shrieking their terror into her mind.

'Oh for Chrissake SHUT UP!' Lisa shouted at the trees in her mind, frustrated and upset at the difficulty she was having with her petrified, stony body. Every time she tried to move, something broke. She was rapidly disintegrating into a pile of hot, red-glowing gravel. 'Jesus! I look like a giant barbecue pit!'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.