Béla Book 8: Second Chances - Cover

Béla Book 8: Second Chances

Copyright© 2013 by DanK

Chapter 26

Vampires Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Second chance for the vampire Bela to redeem herself

Caution: This Vampires Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Vampires   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Tara sighed, deep in thought as she leaned her face against the dual eyepiece of the refraction telescope, staring at the distant, circular disc orbiting Jupiter. Because of the distance from the sun, the odd little moon always appeared to be full, though it didn't display any craters or traces of impacts with the thousands – more like, millions – of asteroids and rocks that had to be floating around out there, and she simply couldn't understand, 'Why?'

And other puzzling, fascinating question was, 'Why doesn't it go where it's supposed to? It doesn't even follow its own orbit!' It wasn't like she hadn't performed hundreds of calculations as she tried to understand the anomalies of the little moon's orbit; her conclusions, so far, were – 1, it was somehow powered, which they had already surmised and – 2, when it followed some kind of orbit for a period of time, that orbit indicated the moon was hollow. The speed of the moon, craft, space station, whatever, was simply wrong for the distance and gravitational pull of Jupiter from the height of its orbit, unless it was constantly powered, which would be an incredibly wasteful use of energy or, it was hollow.

To test her calculations, Tara checked the orbits of several other moons in the solar system; it took months to complete that little project as she sometimes had to wait for the Earth to 'catch up' to the planets whose moons she wanted to measure – namely Mars and Saturn – mostly because those planets insisted on not being anywhere near each other in the sky at the time. She smiled as she thought of that, since Saturn was almost twice as far away in deep space as Jupiter, farther even than Mars was when it was on the other side of the sun, which it currently was. Even though the gas giants were farther away, they at least showed up in the night sky every year, unlike Mars, which orbited much closer to the sun but insisted on this insane chase as Earth swung around in its orbit trying to catch up to the damned thing every two or three years.

But all that was done, now, her calculations finished, checked and rechecked. Mars had two tiny asteroids, which astronomers centuries earlier had called moons, and, they were both hollow! Something else to check out once this space station was 'up and running' (which meant that all the Strato-Cruisers were secured to their docking stations and their ties to Earth were cast aside so they could get under way). And her conclusions were – We are not alone! There is somebody else out there! And she was going to find out who!

Tara blinked, her eyes beginning to burn from the intensity of her stare. For a single instant, she thought she saw a thin flash of light, followed by a little pop, like the afterglow of a distant firecracker, but it was gone so quickly she half-believed she imagined it, thinking her eyes were simply tired. Short circuits in her retinas weren't too uncommon, especially with the brutal way she allowed her body to be treated during sex; quite often, sensual overload caused her to see sparks as she was blinded by the violent disruption of her physical form. Having her torso blown apart created the best orgasms, after all and...

"Hey!" Tia chirped as she entered the dome at the very top of the space station where the telescope was located. "Been lookin' all over for ya!"

"You could've just called," Tara murmured, meaning, of course, that her twin could have simply used mind-speak to find her if she wanted. She squinted into the eyepiece to see if another little red flash might appear.

"Still lookin' at that moon, huh?" Tia said, ignoring her twin's intense, and to her mind, depressing, obsession.

"Hmm," Tara vocalized in answer, then sat up and stretched her bare shoulders and back, only now noticing how stiff her muscles felt. She stared down at her twin, who was holding up a...

'Holy shit! That's a flare gun!'

"Yeah!" Tia grinned, easily hearing her sister's mental exclamation. "Found a new toy! Wanna play?"

"Fuck, don't fire that in here!" Tara admonished her twin while laughing at Tia's antics.

"What? You think I'm stupid? I just came up to tell you they just finished the new playroom for all the witch girls. It's fireproof!" the buxom blonde called up to her, shaking her bare body as she held onto the railing that encircled the chamber so she wouldn't float up into the center of the room. "Wanna play?" she repeated.

Tara grinned and gazed down at her twin – not exactly a twin since Tia had enlarged her boobs as soon as she had discovered how much their now-deceased Uncle Buck had lusted after them. Tia still looked – and acted – like a big-breasted teenager, though they were both celebrating their fiftieth birthday in a couple of days. Tara looked the same, except for her breast-size, which she could have enhanced during any of the hundreds of times she'd had her tits sliced open with knives or swords or blown off with gunfire. But, she liked her tits the size they were. She liked her sleek, sexy figure and always did her best to re-form into this shape whenever she needed. Tia may like her partners/opponents/lovers to target her tits, but Tara preferred attention directed toward her lower half.

Hence, her gut reaction to the sight of that flare gun in Tia's hand, which she wanted pressed up between her legs – and fired! Tia would want one of her tits blown off with it.

"What did you find out about that – Marly – girl?" Tara asked as she pushed away from the central structure of the telescope tube.

"Marlene," Tia corrected her, then corrected herself. "I mean, Marlena."

"Yeah, her," Tara sighed, rolling her eyes as she grabbed a rail to control her free fall and prevent herself slamming into a bulkhead.

"She's okay, I guess," Tia replied. "They found her in the Alps and she'll be coming up with the last flight tomorrow. Rebecca, her coven leader, stayed behind to come up with her and the rest of her coven."

That was too bad. Tara liked Rebecca. She was a brutal, sensual lover; even more violent than their step-mom, whom they called Aunt Ronnie. But maybe when the twins ventured down to the fireproof playroom, Ronnie would be around.

"How many rounds you got for that thing?" Tara asked as she worked her way down the wall to where Tia was waiting.

Tia laughed. "Enough. A box. Enough to kill us at least a couple times." She laughed again at Tara's gasp as she gave her twin's nipple a hard flip with her fingernail. "You know, if you'd grow those bigger, they'd be easier to hit..."

Tara's mind was preoccupied, though, with thoughts of plundering that Marlena girl's mind to find out how she'd managed to get blown apart, then successfully re-formed her body. She didn't really care 'how' the girl had done it, she just wanted to experience it, mind to mind with her. And between thoughts of raiding Marlena's mind and playing with Tia's pop gun, Tara was getting horny.

"If my tits were bigger, more people would aim at them and fewer would aim at yours," she replied, teasing her twin. "I wouldn't want you to get jealous..." a conversation they'd had only a few hundred times over the years. But she remembered that Uncle Buck had loved tearing up her lean belly with machine gun fire as much as he'd loved to shred Tia's tits. 'Ahhh, good times!'

But they still had Aunt Ronnie and her gun-happy boyfriend, whom she never married, and he could keep both Ronnie and her nieces well-serviced – most of the time, anyway. At least, when he was aboard the space station. And, since Ronnie had discovered how to use witch-fire to keep him young and virile, he didn't look anywhere near the seventy years of his physical age.

"Will Ronnie be joining us?" Tara asked as she swam, following Tia's naked butt down the corridor into the depths of the station.


Thirty girls on a side – well, somewhere around that figure as nobody really paid attention to which witches chose whose side to play on – and the battle was nearly finished. Tia's team floated, panting and gasping, torsos blown open with gobs of blood floating everywhere. Each girl was either still in the middle of an orgasm or idly drifting in the aftermath of one while Tara's team had begun using witch-fire on each other now that no one was opposing them. There were still three girls who hadn't been hit yet. Tara wasn't one of them, but she watched, her hands between her bloody legs flooding her own cunt with witch-fire as she brought herself off again, masturbating with witch-fire even as she healed herself down there.

The battle had been going on for hours, now, each girl rejoining the fray after cumming, then healing herself with witch-fire, then eagerly searching out a likely opponent. Sally spotted Ronnie, who had taught her how to use witch-fire in the first place. Ronnie was busy frying the tits of another girl, but her legs were wide as she balanced herself in the zero-gravity of the room and her pussy was a great target. Evidently someone else thought so as well, because as Sally sent a fireball up between her mentor's legs, another one from across the room blasted up between Ronnie's thighs at the same time.

Ronnie yelped and arced back as her cunt was blown. Her cry attracted others who were out of the fight, but still conscious, and suddenly a half-dozen more fireballs exploded around the woman who had inspired almost all of them to survive their death rituals. Ronnie cried out in ecstasy, her body illuminated with fiery bursts of energy, blood and bits of her breasts and lower belly exploding out into the room, one last fireball destroying the ripe roundness of her butt as she spun around. She collided with another spent coven girl and hands reached out to grasp body parts, the two of them drawing themselves together, both bodies surrounded with soft blue flame as they began to stimulate each other into oblivious ecstasy and rejuvenation.

Sally looked around to see who had sent those other fireballs into her team leader, then released a fireball toward one of them. An instant later, a fireball exploded into her right tit, causing a burst of blood and gore that nearly blinded her. She twisted her body in the direction of the attack, hoping that whoever had sent that fireball would notice her freshly healed figure as she displayed herself to the room. She exploded into ecstasy once again with the arrival of two more fireballs, one ruining her other breast and one centered right between her widely spread legs. She was out of the fight now – at least until she finished cumming and rejuvenated herself.

That was how the war was going with most of the young – or not so young – witch girls; physical destruction, blinding ecstasy, rejuvenation, then back to blast another girl into sexual oblivion. And this had been going on for hours, the original 'teams' of players forgotten as each girl was targeted and sought out her own target.

Bea drifted, slowly spinning around as she recovered from that last orgasmic blast and sent witch-fire down her body to reform herself. The vast, circular room was filled with naked, bleeding girls, some still drifted, barely conscious and glowing blue, while others actively sought out other moving targets. It was an unspoken agreement that witch girls would only attack other girls who were active and consciously moving around. If a girl was wounded, she was allowed to recover and rejuvenate before she was 'attacked' again. She laughed, watching that rule being completely ignored as Ronnie exploded several times in just a couple of seconds. Another girl grabbed her, though, seeming to interpose her own body between Ronnie and those who were targeting her.

Bea gleefully sent one fireball at Sally, one of the witch girls who had targeted Ronnie and watched as the girl spun away with an ecstatic cry as her breast exploded. She laughed and turned to send a series of small, almost bullet-sized fireballs at another girl, then reached down between her legs to stimulate her pussy as those fireballs punched through the girl's slender belly. She didn't need much stimulation; using witch-fire was the single most stimulating activity there was – the very use of it enervating a user's entire body. As a result, witches were always horny and ready, equally, for either sex or war games.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.