Béla Book 8: Second Chances
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2013 by DanK

Vampires Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Second chance for the vampire Bela to redeem herself

Caution: This Vampires Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Vampires   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Ronnie climbed along the passageway, enjoying the view of Daisy's tight work jeans and the way they compressed and displayed her rump. She yipped when Daisy's boot heel accidentally clipped her forehead, then stopped to let the luscious pilot climb farther ahead. The queen of Artistic Suicides had been so busy imagining little holes appearing in the girl's buttocks and between her legs that she'd forgotten to keep a safe distance from those churning feet as they pulled their way through the zero-gravity passageway.

"Sorry 'bout that," Daisy called over her shoulder, not sounding sorry at all. "Enjoying the scenery back there?"

"Just thinking about something sharp to mar the perfect roundness of those twin globes you call your ass," Ronnie laughed.

"Ooo, la kinky!" Daisy commented, almost purring with anticipated pleasure.

Moments later, they emerged into the galley, with Daisy immediately colliding with an already naked coven girl who twisted around to see who had bumped into her.

"Daisy's here!" Millie announced as she recognized their pilot. "Hi, babe! Get undressed!"

Daisy grinned at the purple-haired witch, admiring the girl's kaleidoscopic tattoos that emanated out from her nipples and covered the otherwise naked roundness of her breasts. "Wanna help?" she offered, grabbing a handhold on the bulkhead to stop her forward motion. She extended a booted foot, which Millie grabbed and swiftly ran her fingers down the fastenings. When Millie pulled at the boot, though, all she did was pull herself toward the sexy young pilot.

"Oof!" she grunted, grinning as Daisy's boot met her sexy bare stomach. Millie gave Daisy's leg a shove, pushing them apart, then yanked the boot off and gently pushed it toward her soon-to-be partner. Daisy caught it and clipped the heel loop through a snap on the bulkhead that was designed to secure objects and clothing in free fall. There were a lot of these snaps, and many of them were already in use, blouses, boots, panties and bras slowly drifting as far as the snaps would permit, creating a rainbow of feminine wear along each bulkhead around the entire room.

Then Ronnie was crowding into both of them as she drifted into the room. A quick kiss between Millie and Ronnie as Ronnie drifted, then Millie shoved Ronnie toward the center of the galley, which was filled with naked and half-dressed girls and quite a bit of loose clothing that hadn't made it to the bulkhead snaps. It was only seconds before Ronnie's clothes began to come off, with laughing squeals and fingers eagerly helping.

Daisy's laugh reminded Millie that she was already paired off, so she reached out and began to tug on the young pilot's tight slacks. Daisy had been working her blouse loose, but Millie wanted to get to the 'important bits' first. With her slacks tangled around her ankles, Daisy moaned as Millie pressed her face against her soft, red-haired mound and stuck her tongue where she estimated Daisy's clitoris would be. Daisy did her best to spread her knees, allowing Millie better access between her legs.

"In a hurry?" she gasped as Millie grabbed both her hips and pressed her lips against her suddenly aroused slit.

Millie pulled back, which made Daisy sorry she'd said anything to make Millie stop what she'd begun, and replied, "All that witch-fire made me horny!" She immediately returned to licking Daisy's pussy.

"It makes everybody horny," Debby, the coven leader laughed from a few feet away. Debby was locked in a sixty-nine with a girl Daisy couldn't recognize, especially with Debby's long bare legs wrapped around the other girl's head. Then Daisy's attention was distracted when another girl she didn't know floated up and used Daisy's loosened blouse as a handhold to prevent herself from drifting further.

"Hi," the new girl smiled. "I'm Rita. You're our driver, huh?" By the time Rita had finished introducing herself, Daisy's blouse was drifting behind her. She gasped as Rita vacuumed her lips against a bared nipple.

"Like that, do you?" Millie asked, her grinning wet face staring up at the pair. "Oh," she added as she realized that Daisy had a second partner. "Hi Rita. You're next," and went back to licking Daisy's cunt. It was only another moment before Daisy's hips jerked in orgasm.

Her job done, Millie extracted herself from between Daisy's legs and grabbed Rita's hips, levering around so that her own legs were up near the others' heads, hoping that maybe somebody up there would start a three-way sixty-nine. 'A Daisy Chain with a real live Daisy, ' she chuckled to herself as she pressed her slippery face against Rita's moist cunt.

She moaned into Rita's pussy as someone up there noticed an available cunt nearby and began licking it. From the angle of her drifting body, though, Millie realized that a fourth girl had joined their little group. She didn't bother to look and see who it was. 'Busy now ... I'll find out later.'

Ronnie twisted her head around, trying to see who she was going to collide with, even though she would be unable to do anything about it except maybe soften the blow by catching 'whomever' in her arms. Before she could catch herself against the approaching nude, a hand grabbed her leg and her boots were coming off. At the same time, her trousers were sliding down her thighs and somebody was unfastening her top.

Then she collided against the naked girl she'd been sailing toward, her face sliding up between the girl's thighs like a sleek spacecraft into its docking station. "Good aim!" the girl laughed down at Ronnie, even though she was the one who had twisted her body around to receive Ronnie's face with her pussy. She'd miscalculated a little, and a lot of Ronnie's hair was between the two pairs of lips. Happy to be where she was, though, Ronnie pulled back and flipped her hair out of the way, then returned her lips to the girl's pussy, nuzzled up as tight as she could and began licking.


"I hate shield duty," Becky grumbled to the coven girl sharing her watch.

"Know what you mean," Eva sighed. "I can feel all that randiness coming right through the walls!"

"Bulkheads," Becky corrected the other girl. "On a ship, the walls are called bulkheads."

"How about 'it's seepin' through the friggin' floors'," Eva growled, glowering at Becky and wondering what the girl's death ritual had been. 'Maybe she'd like to do it again – for keepsies, this time!'

"I heard that," Becky snickered. "So what was your death ritual?"

"Getting filthy from the bottoms of people's boots while they stomped on me," Eva replied, surprising Becky by being so bluntly truthful. "I had problems with self esteem. I also liked hot cigarette ash flicked on me and rubbed into my skin."

"That's not fatal," Becky replied.

"No, but the stomping was," came the reply.

"Whoa!" Becky exclaimed. "And you got off on that?"

"Oh, yeah! Big time!" Eva laughed. "What was yours?"

"My death ritual?" Becky asked, suddenly pensive. "Oh, uh ... I liked ... Uh, I was taken to the zoo and put in a cage with an anaconda. It crushed me to death." She licked her lips, fearful, yet mesmerized, her mind replaying her death.

"We're not so different, I guess," Eva replied softly, watching her fellow guard with more than a little envy as the girl let her death scene play out behind her eyes. "We both got crushed."

"People just don't understand how it feels to be completely destroyed..."

"Mashed into pulp..."

"We could be twins, except that you look dark and Italian..." grinned Becky.

"And you're definitely white enough to be Irish," joked Eva.

"It's the red hair," Becky smiled back. "I'm red down below, too!"

"My favorite kind," Eva sighed, then leaned over to kiss her fellow coven member. They kissed and made out for a while, perhaps fifteen minutes, then Eva drew back. "It's getting difficult to concentrate on holding the energy shield in place. I think we'd better wait for our replacements before we go any..."

"I know," sighed Becky, groaning in frustration as Eva pulled her hand away from her exploration of Becky's soft, red bush. "If we could learn to merge our minds together like real twins do, holding the shield in place would probably be easier."

"Or harder," Eva snickered. "We would be able to feel what we were doing to each other, and that could definitely be distracting!"

"Oh, God!" Becky exclaimed. "You're right! We'd better not touch each other again until..."

Eva looked at her watch to see how long it would be until the next guard shift. "Forty Seven Minutes! I'll die!"

"I just hope our replacements don't party so much they forget about us..."

"Me, too!"


Amy and Kensi were lip locked, with two other girls working on their lower halves. "Oh, God! Suzie's doing a great job down there. How's Ronnie doing on you?"

Kensi took the opportunity of Amy's question to take a deep breath, then squeezed Amy's tits even tighter than she'd been squeezing, just to let her know she hadn't been ready to break their long, passionate kiss. She'd been enjoying the dizzying sensation of the pair of them sucking air from each other's lungs, using up more and more oxygen with each eager breath, until both of them felt like they were spinning around in the gravity-free room. Suzie and Ronnie sucking and licking their pussies hadn't helped keep them oriented, either.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.