Béla Book 8: Second Chances
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2013 by DanK

Vampires Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Second chance for the vampire Bela to redeem herself

Caution: This Vampires Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Vampires   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

"Cynthia Lynsner?"

Cyndi stood and looked quickly around at the three girls who remained in the waiting room, hoping she was pretty enough to be accepted, then walked to the entrance of the office where someone was going to interview her about her impending death.

It was impending. Not many girls who walked through the doors of Artistic Suicides ever walked out again. She wondered how many girls were interviewed and rejected because they weren't pretty enough to have their deaths recorded and marketed to the public? What happened to those girls? Did they have to kill themselves on their own?

Part of the allure of coming here was the possibility that her death scene would be recorded and viewed for the pleasure of men, but mostly it was the monetary compensation sent to the families of the deceased, 'deceased like I'll soon be. But at least, Ray and Suzi will have a chance for a normal life... '

She stepped into the room and stared. "You're Tia Simpson!"

"Yes," Tia confessed. "Please sit down."

"But you're a Tri-D star! Why would you be here?"

"Me? A star?" Tia laughed, managing to sound embarrassed. "Not really, but I've been in a few episodes of Vampire Princess with my sister, Tara."

"Yes ... Tara. So you really are sisters, then, and not just for the series?"

Tia nodded. "But we're not here to interview me..." she murmured.

"Sorry. And I'm sorry they killed you off."

"Don't be. It was fun."

"I've watched that episode dozens of times," Cyndi told her. "Being bitten a hundred times and drained dry by the evil queen's minions didn't look like fun..."

"Close-ups?"

"Very!" She actually blushed as she said it.

"But if it didn't look like fun," Tia wondered, already knowing the answer. She could see the image as though it had physically manifested in the room with them. "Why did you study it so closely?"

"I wanted to see ... see if it was real," Cynthia admitted, her attention riveted on something she thought only she could see. "It was, wasn't it?" Not really a question – more of an observation.

Tia nodded, a slight smile on her face, watching this girl's thoughts as they radiated through the room. Despite Tia's upset about being in Milan, she really liked talking to girls about being killed. It didn't seem to matter whose death they discussed, hers or theirs, she enjoyed it. And there were a lot more girls to talk to here in Milan.

"How did you survive?"

"I'm also a witch. I have," Tia grinned at the absurdity of what she was about to say, "mysterious ways."

"If I could learn how to survive such a vicious vampire attack, I think I'd want to experience it more than once, if you know what I mean?"

"I do," Tia told her. "But of course you realize there really aren't any vampires."

Cyndi sighed and looked disappointed. "I know. But those close-ups looked really convincing."

"That's because it was real," Tia told her. "The teeth were fake, but they actually vacuumed blood, and the blood was real."

"And all those bites, too," Cyndi murmured, and Tia realized just exactly how this girl wanted to die.

"You want to be bitten and sucked dry," she told her.

Cyndi nodded. The interview was back on track.

"Any particular place?"

"Um, a bedroom, I guess?"

Tia laughed. "No. I mean where do you want bitten?"

"I want bitten just like you!" Cyndi exclaimed. "I want to be bitten all over – everywhere!"

"Okay," Tia replied. "I see you've already listed where you want the proceeds from your Tri-D to go, so let me show you to your room."

"That's it?" Cyndi asked, then stood up. Her skirt stuck to her butt and she absently pulled it free. She hated vinyl seat cushions. Then she realized why her skirt had stuck to her. She was soaked, right through her panties. She gasped in surprise at the realization, then realized, now that she was standing, she could smell her own arousal as it wafted up from between her legs. She felt mortified as Tia hesitated on her way to open the door for her, realizing that Tia could smell her, too! 'And she's staring at me!'

Tia nearly stumbled as she breathed in the erotic scent of Cyndi's body. She'd begun to open the door, then closed it again, making sure to lock it. She turned back and gazed into that sweet, innocent, fearful face and raised her arms.

Full of Idol Worship and eager to be held, Cyndi fell into the Tri-D star's warm, accepting embrace. They kissed forever, then they were on the couch, which was a good thing, because she was too dizzy to stand up anymore.

Cyndi's blouse was open and Tia's leg was pressed against her crotch. She sighed in contented abandon as the beautiful starlet sucked on a nipple, though she wondered why such a famous star would be willing to do all the work. She'd always believed that, if she ever was lucky enough to bed a Tri-D idol, she'd be doing all the work, just to prove her faithful devotion.

"Wanna know a secret?" Tia asked, and licked the engorged, eraser-sized nipple she'd been sucking on.

"You're a witch," Cyndi giggled, ecstatic that beautiful, fabulous, famous Tia Simpson was having sex with her! "You already told me."

"This is another secret," she was told.

Pressing her head down against the mound of her breast so she could see Tia's face, she realized that Tia was grinning widely, her smooth, white teeth visible between her open lips.

"If you imagine hard enough..."

Her beautiful lips and tongue formed the words, enunciating clearly as Cyndi stared at Tia's mesmerizing mouth. Then there were two little spikes of bright, shimmering blue on Tia's teeth and they were long and thin and turning white to match the enamel in the rest of her mouth, then she was suddenly staring at a pair of vampire fangs!

"Vampires can be real?" Cyndi whimpered, trembling with fearful desire as she finished the sentence that Tia, a true sister to the Vampire Princess, had begun. 'It's all real! That's how Tia survived the evil queen's attack on the show! She's a true vampire – just like her sister! That's why they had to kill her off! There can only be one princess!'

The princess who had been 'killed off' bit down into Cyndi's breast and began to suck.

Cyndi screamed, but she wasn't terrified; she was cumming.


The spring-loaded network of drawstrings sprung forward, launching twenty arrows across the room. Buck watched as the lethal barrage thudded into the wall, thirty feet away. He frowned, noting that several arrows had failed to remain in formation and had struck the wall farther away than where the target would be standing. A couple of tubes could stand readjusting, but overall, the effect was already pretty good. The girl would be pinned to the wall with an arrow sticking out of every square inch of her, from her shoulders down to her knees.

"Good 'nough for me," Buck chuckled, "ought'a be good 'nough for her."

"Good enough for who, Uncle Buck?" a cheerful voice called out from the doorway. Ronnie had waited until she heard the sound of a weapon discharge before opening the door, due to the red testing light over the outside door frame.

"Your new friend, Misty," he told her. "The one with the Medusa blond hair."

Ronnie laughed, then looked at the perforated wall. "Wow! That's..." She grinned. "That's about was she was visualizing when I interviewed her." She walked over and put her hand out to touch several of the shafts with her fingers, savoring how much this was arousing her. "Wow!" she said, again.

"You wanna try it?" Buck asked, a bulge shoving its way forward in his shorts.

"It'd be kind of hard to fuck me afterwards, don't you think?" Ronnie observed. "All those arrows sticking..." she groaned and squeezed her breasts together for an instant and sighed, " ... out of me..."

"Hmm," Buck mused. He hadn't considered that, yet. "That could be a problem ... Salability is definitely better if'n the performer gets dead-fucked." He reached down to relieve the pressure in his shorts as he thought about it.

"I've got it," Ronnie beamed. "I'll just have to stand closer to the launch release or whatever that is. Then I can fall back and my lower half will be available for..." her grin widened as she formed that wicked word with her mouth, "dead-fucking." God, she loved to say that word. She also loved what saying it did to Buck's cock.

She noticed that her loving butcher of a husband was unfastening the belt holding up his shorts. His cock was so erect that it was holding up the hem on one side.

As Buck noticed her watching, he grumbled, "Cain't get no work done this way – not with you here, anyways." Then his shorts were down and stomped into the floor as he freed first one boot, then the other, his cock waving in front of his belly. "Git over here and fix this problem you caused me!"

Ronnie laughed, and almost skipped the few steps it took her to reach him. Then she was on her knees, kissing her favorite part of his anatomy. She needed both hands to hold it steady as she formed a warm, wet "O" around its tip.

"Oh fuck!" Buck groaned and grabbed both sides of her head with his hands, then pushed forward, eager to get his whole cock into that welcoming hole in Ronnie's face. Only Ronnie's grip around the base of his cock prevented him from ramming it all the way down her throat.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.