Béla Book 8: Second Chances - Cover

Béla Book 8: Second Chances

Copyright© 2013 by DanK

Chapter 6

Vampires Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Second chance for the vampire Bela to redeem herself

Caution: This Vampires Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   Vampires   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Buck was downstairs, typing. The twins were doing ... whatever ... in their room – probably sleeping while they had the opportunity to use the big double bed Buck had gotten them for their sixteenth birthday, so that left Veronica free to do whatever she wanted.

The dishes were done, breakfast was a few hours away, yet, occurring after the morning sun chased everyone downstairs into the more shielded parts of the house (the upstairs bedrooms only available during the dark hours unless you actually liked waking up to find yourself microwaved medium rare).

Ronnie lay naked on the bed, the night having failed to deliver any relief from the oppressive heat. Even at two in the morning, the temperature was almost forty and the humidity was near ninety percent. Even with the sun shields swung back and the windows wide open, there was little breeze to cool down the house.

She was still damp from her shower and she wished Buck had designed a more fancy water feature into the downstairs bath than just a double-sized shower. ‘A wading pool would be nice, ‘ she thought. ‘I could just lie around all day, half submerged, away from the heat.’

She closed her eyes and imagined a soft coating of blue fire that would dry her more efficiently and far more effectively than one of Buck’s large bath towels. For some reason, drying herself this way seemed to cool her down quite nicely. When she’d asked Tia about that, Tia (the science whiz) explained that when water evaporated from a damp surface, it also drew off heat, which was how air conditioners and heat pumps worked. After going into more detail involving transference of energy between mediums, Ronnie decided to not ask Tia too many questions unless she really liked walking around with a dull ache in her head and her eyes crossed. ‘And my “T’s” dotted, ‘ she added, smiling to herself at her little joke.

A cool breeze finally wafted across the bed, pebbling her nipples and giving her goose bumps. She stretched and sighed, then turned over to allow her damp back and rump to dry (also to find a section of bedcovers drier than what was beneath her).

“Nice view,” Buck said from the doorway as he admired her bare, curvy bottom.

Ronnie twisted around and smiled at him, glad that he’d come here rather than visit the twins first. She considered Buck the luckiest guy in the whole country; he had her (of course), plus those two oversexed blond teenagers – who were always ready for a roll on the mattress (which was, she suspected, why he’d gotten them a friggin’ huge double bed as a present).

“Glad you like it,” she remarked, pleased with herself for figuring out how to use the blue fire to slim down those bulgy places, mostly around her waist, so she’d always look trim and fit and sexy enough to give a wet dish rag a boner. She’d also increased the size of her tits (something she’d learned from Tia) and made them firmer by adding some muscle tissue to the fat bounciness that attracted Buck so avidly.

He didn’t notice the slight difference in texture, and the increased mass made a big difference in how deep those arrows he liked to use on her penetrated. She liked getting punctured, but she didn’t like getting blood in her lungs. It hurt a lot until she could heal, and for some reason, she had trouble healing deep inside herself.

“You takin’ a break or you want another photo for a story?” she asked. Once Buck had discovered that his nieces couldn’t be killed and that they were teaching Ronnie the same thing, he stopped photo-shopping pictures of naked and half-dressed girls he found on the internet and started using live models: them. If he wanted a blonde, he used one of his nieces; for brunette, he used Ronnie. And these days, the blood, the bullet holes and the arrows were real, not photo-shopped.

Suddenly, his ‘snuff’ work was much more appreciated, financially, and since the girls already lived with him, they worked for free.

“Peter’s coming over from Erotic Suicides this afternoon,” Buck said as he sat down and tugged his shoes off. “He wants to do a set he calls, ‘Final Fantasy’. Three dimensional. A group of girls will masturbate each other with guns, then whoever cums first gets shot by the others. The last one masturbates until she cums, then she’ll be fucked and shot by Peter.”

“Hm. Sounds like fun,” Ronnie said, rolling back to give him room to lie down next to her on the bed. “Is that like the knife play you guys had us do last week? Sexual mutilation, I mean? Gun barrel in the cunt sort of thing?”

Buck chuckled, then lay down, letting his hard-on answer as it stood straight up, quickly responding to Ronnie’s devilish cunt comment. Ronnie leaned over and ran her lips up one side of his dick, causing him to groan from the sensation. As she worked on his cock with her mouth and hands, she slid around on the bed so he could use a hand to play with her pussy.

Once he had Ronnie well lubricated with her own juices, Buck began sliding a couple of fingers in and out of her, rubbing his thumb against her clit whenever she moaned. Her moans pleasured his cock with her throaty vibrations, so he pleasured her in return by flicking her clit.

“Peter wants to use automatic weapons,” he mentioned as Ronnie shuddered in orgasm. “And all three of you will be competing.”

“What?” Ronnie asked, ignoring his saliva-coated cock for a moment. “You want to watch us get machine gunned?”

“You want to make a real snuff-tee, Uncle Buck?” said a female voice from the doorway, ‘snuff-tee’ being the local colloquialism for a ‘Snuff’ Tri-D – a three dimensional movie that could be viewed from any direction and at any magnification the viewer desired. A person could eagerly wank off while watching a blow-up of an arrow piercing a girl’s tit in slow motion, mesmerized by the razor tip as it pressed against soft female flesh then savagely piercing into the skin, droplets of blood spattering away in ultra-slow-motion. A high quality, hi-res image could provide several hundred sequential images from the instant of contact to when the arrow finally stopped moving.

“You want to film us being killed?” echoed the other twin.

“You’re up early,” Buck replied, not bothering to cover himself as the twins stared at the pair naked on the bed. Tia and Tara were nude, as well, having been wakened by Ronnie’s erotic, psychic emanations, and they wanted to play, too.

“Yeah, we want to join you guys,” Tara said, if it’s all right.”

“Yeah,” Tia added, “and even if it’s not, ‘cause if Peter thinks he’s gonna gut us with automatic weapons, we need to talk.”

“Cause the last time people used guns on us, we actually died,” Tia explained.

“Something we don’t want to experience again, thank you very much,” Tara added.

“I think you should know I don’t handle deep wounds very well,” Ronnie added to the twin’s arguments. “This machine gun thing doesn’t sound like much fun to me. You could actually kill us!”

“Don’t be silly, girls,” Uncle Buck grinned at the twins as they climbed onto the bed. “You’ll be fine. You always are.”

He was right, of course. He’d shot Tia a number of times in the tits and in her belly. Arrows were incredibly erotic to see sticking out of those forty-fours she’d grown – “just for him,” she’d said. And both she and Tara loved to be cunt-shot – at least that’s what they’d told him afterward. Ronnie didn’t care for it so much, preferring to be shot in the stomach, from the front. “I like being able to breathe,” she’d told him, though he’d shot her in the butt with an arrow a couple of times, needing a special angle for whatever story he was writing.

His cock was getting hard again, just thinking about putting an arrow up Veronica’s ass as she bent over to display herself for him. Tia noticed and reached down to stroke it, enjoying the way a man’s cock would jerk anytime she touched one.

“I’ve shot all of you a number of times,” he explained, lying back so the girls could work on his cock. “I know you all love it, so I don’t want to hear any complaints.”

“It’s a machine gun, Uncle Buck,” Tara said, whispering in his ear as she kissed and licked his neck. “I don’t mind ‘one at a time’, but... fifty?”

Buck sighed, then sat up, forcing girls lying halfway on top of him to move aside. ‘What a life!’ he thought to himself. He’d have never believed he would deliberately get up from a bed full of naked girls – not without cumming all over them several times (which he’d done before and he wasn’t tired of it yet), just to prove a point.

“C’mon downstairs,” he told them. “The sun’s coming up soon, so we’ll have to go down to the lower levels, anyway. I have a machine gun down there, so we’ll just practice, okay?”

Tia and Tara looked at each other for a few seconds in that weird way that made Buck think they might be talking to each other. Ronnie watched them too, as though she could hear what they might be saying, then, as a single group, they slid off the bed to follow him down.


“Okay, who wants to go first?” he said once all four were in their shielded ‘playroom’, which was devoid of furniture that could be spattered with blood. A row of weapons lined one wall and the other walls were painted to display various outdoor scenes – a desert, woods and a beach scene with a more gentle sun than existed these days glistening off the water. He grasped a stubby automatic and shoved a clip of ammo into a slot just in front of the trigger guard.

“We have to be horny first,” Tara explained, for probably the fiftieth time since he began using them for his photographic mayhem.

“No you don’t,” Buck grinned. He pointed the weapon at the girl who’d spoken first and held down the trigger.

The horrific noise of twenty rounds rapid firing from the barrel drowned out Tara’s surprised yelp as she fell back against a wall, front lit by the bright flashes of powder exploding out of the barrel. Buck watched, his exposed cock nearly exploding as he watched a dozen holes appear in Tara’s torso, then let the barrel rise to hose down her breasts with more lead. A dozen more bullets punched through Tara’s chest, making her tits and torso jiggle and dance in celebration of their destruction before continuing on through her slender body to spackle the wall behind her with blood and tissue.

In the deafening silence following that brutal exhibition of murderous force, Buck grunted as he came, spurting into the air as he stroked the hot barrel against one side of his cock. Tara’s face was an expression of shock and surprise as she slid down the wall, leaving a thick smear of blood where she’d hit.

Catching his breath, Buck pulled the clip out and looked down inside. There were still three bullets left. Slamming the clip back in, he aimed it at Tara and grinned, gritting his teeth in his excitement. “You horny yet?”

Not waiting for a response, he took aim at the juncture of her legs, now covered with blood from her many wounds and pressed down on the trigger. The gun erupted, emptying its last four rounds into Tara’s cunt, shredding what was so easily visible now that she’d squatted down with her legs folded beneath her body, her knees pointed outward, spread wide to make an erotically easy target for a shooter. Buck nearly came again as he stared at the girl’s convulsing, bloodied body. ‘Huh! Forgot about the one in the chamber.’

Tara seemed to be staring at him, shock and accusation on her face, blood dribbling down from her mouth and down her chin to join the spattered mess Buck’s bullets had made of her lithe, teenage body.

“Oh, god, that was good!” he gasped as he reached over and turned off the automatic cameras that had come on when they had entered the room. “That’ll be worth a few thousand.”

“She’s not dead, you know,” Tia said, her voice sounding strange in her ears as she recovered from the deafening roar of the machine gun Buck had used on her sister. “I expected you to do me, since my tits bounce better than hers when you shoot them.”

“She spoke first,” Buck replied, wiping some cum off his dick with a tissue. “She volunteered. And I got it in Three-D!” He looked at Tia, who actually seemed disappointed that she wasn’t the one lying against the wall with her life-blood leaking all over the floor. “Don’t worry, sweetie, both of you will get it before the day is out.”

“Hey!” a strong male voice called out from the doorway. “I heard gunfire! Don’t tell me I missed all the...” He stared at the bloody mess of a girl folded up against the wall. “Fuck, I did, didn’t I?”

“There’s two more,” Buck replied and glanced over at his wife and his remaining niece.

“I brought a couple, too,” Peter laughed, then had his cameraman bring in two girls, both naked and well-endowed in the tit department. One was a brunette, like Ronnie, but the other had bright pink hair in a pixy cut that framed her face and made her look absolutely adorable. Both girls wore slave collars with an attached chain dangling between them. “Meet Trish and Barbette. They’re extras from Erotic Suicides! They survived my last production and they want to complete their contract by performing for us today.”

“Hi Trish, Barbette,” Ronnie grinned nervously at the newcomers. “You didn’t say you were going to gun down outsiders, Buck,” she said to her loving, sadistic husband.

“What difference would it make to you, Honey-cunt,” Peter said to Ronnie. “Buck’s already been paid for you and your kids – I assume you got that on Tri-D,” he indicated her bullet-riddled step-niece now collapsed onto the floor in front of the blood-smeared wall.

The two chained girls had noticed the butchered blonde by now and were casting nervous glances at each other. Tia could almost hear their terrified thoughts in her own mind as the newcomers took in the brutality of the unknown girl’s death. It seemed they didn’t mind dying; they just wanted to look sexy afterward. And that blood spattered mess didn’t look very sexy – or smell very good, either.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.