Back Door Lady Cop - Cover

Back Door Lady Cop

by M.L. Patricks

Copyright© 2013 by M.L. Patricks

Erotica Sex Story: I was pulled over for speeding, and the sexy female officer wrote me a ticket. While she was walking back to her patrol car, she looked back over her shoulder and caught me checking her out in my mirror. She liked it, so I climbed out of my car. She bent over and placed her hands on the hood of her car and asked me to frisk her, and punish her for being bad. I gladly gave her what she needed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   .

It was late at night, on a Friday, and I had just left a long, boring party at my office. I was driving home to my apartment, struggling to stay awake. I was completely sober, but I was totally exhausted from a seemingly never-ending week full of meetings. While I was driving, at some point I must have lost my focus, because I glanced down at the dashboard and discovered that I was driving way over the speed limit. I immediately slammed on the brakes, and pulled over to the side of the street for a moment to take a break. I rubbed my eyes, had a drink of water, and took a few deep breaths. After a minute of rest, I decided that I was awake enough to start driving again. I switched on my turn signal, merged into traffic, and continued driving back to my apartment.

I had only driven a few blocks down the street when I noticed a car directly behind me driving just a few inches from my rear bumper. I thought that I may be driving too slow, so I accelerated. The car behind me sped up as well, and continued tailgating me. I decided to brush it off and ignore it, because I didn't want to risk getting a speeding ticket just to appease an impatient tailgater. When I got another mile down the road, I was startled by flashing red and blue lights in my rearview mirror. Unfortunately, I hadn't noticed that the car that was tailgating me was a police car. I switched on my turn signal, pulled over to the shoulder, and parked my car. I was in an unpopulated part of town, on a stretch of road with no streetlights. I was a little nervous, because there was no one else around, but I didn't want to cause any problems. I sat in my car for a few moments and waited for the officer to come talk with me. In my driver's side mirror, I saw the silhouette of a female officer approaching. She was about 5'6", and she had a nice figure. I rolled down my window.

"Good evening, Sir." She said. She was wearing tight blue pants, and a taut blue uniform top. The top two buttons of her shirt were undone, exposing a few inches of her bare chest. She had about C-cup breasts. Her shirt was tight enough that I could tell her breasts were nice and perky. She had medium-length brown hair, tied back in a ponytail. Her eyes were green, and she had long eyelashes. Her badge said that her name was Officer Taylor.

"Good evening, Officer." I replied, smiling.

"Do you know how fast you were driving back there?" She asked.

"To be totally honest, I am not sure, but I don't think I was going too fast." I replied.

"You were doing thirty-five in a twenty-five zone," She stated, "that's ten over the speed limit."

"Wow. I didn't realize that I was going so fast. I'm very sorry about that." I said.

"Your driver's license, and vehicle registration, please." She asked.

"Sure." I replied. I removed my driver's license from my wallet, and retrieved my vehicle registration from the console. I handed both items to Officer Taylor. She snatched them from me, and walked back to her patrol car.

After a few minutes of waiting in my car, Officer Taylor returned with my driver's license and registration. She leaned into my window, and held out the items. As she leaned in, I was daydreaming about her breasts, and my penis became erect. I clumsily tried to take my license back from her, and I dropped it on my seat between my legs.

"Sorry, Sir." Officer Taylor said, as she reached down between my legs to pick up my driver's license. Her hand brushed against my crotch, and she felt my throbbing erection. She smiled briefly, and quickly regained her composure and made a serious face. Then she snatched up my license and handed it back to me.

"Thank you, Officer." I said.

"You're welcome. I have to write you a ticket, because you were speeding." She said, smiling.

"I understand. Any way I could get a warning?" I asked.

"Well, you don't have any other traffic violations that I could find in the computer, but you were speeding excessively." She said.

"Thank you, Officer. I understand." I said. I made direct eye contact with her and smiled. She blushed and immediately broke eye contact with me. In an attempt to find something else to fix her gaze upon, she looked back down at the enormous bulge in my pants.

She pulled a small pad of blank tickets from her back pocket and wrote me a ticket. She tore of the top page of the note pad and handed it to me. She placed the carbon-copy of the ticket into the front pocket of her pants.

"Have a nice evening, Sir." Officer Taylor said, as she turned and began to walk back to her car.

I watched in my driver's side mirror as she walked back to her car. She strutted slowly and casually toward her car, and her ass shook slightly with each step. When she was halfway back to her car, she stopped, and looked back over her shoulder directly into my mirror and caught me staring at her. She smiled at me suggestively, and then turned back toward her patrol car and continued walking. She seemed like she was into me, so I decided to go for it. I switched off my headlights, opened my door, and climbed out of my car.

She didn't turn back to look at me, but she heard me. She walked to the front her patrol car, leaned forward, and placed her hands on the hood. I walked up behind her, and rubbed my body against hers from behind. Then I gently placed my hands on her hips, and glided my palms up the sides of her back, and then back down to her thighs.

Officer Taylor sighed and said, "You should probably frisk me."

I ran my hands around her hips and grabbed tightly onto her hip bones. She moaned, and then I moved my hands back around to inspect her ass. I squeezed her ass cheeks, and then slipped my hands between her thighs. I tickled the insides of her thighs with my fingertips. She moaned again, and then pushed her legs apart. She followed my guidance, and spread her legs apart. I began to massage her thighs, and then cupped her pussy from behind with my right hand and began massaging her through her pants.

I leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Have you been bad?"

I exhaled a deep breath into her left ear, and she moaned.

"Yes. I've been very bad." She replied softly, "You should probably arrest me."

I kissed her neck, and continued to massage her through her pants. With my left hand, I pulled her handcuffs off of her belt. She stood upright, removed her hands from the hood of her car, and placed them behind her back. I clasped the handcuffs around her wrists, and walked her to the back door on the driver's side of her car. I opened the door, and she climbed in. She laid down on her stomach across the backseat. I climbed on top of her, and reached around underneath her stomach and unbuckled her belt.

"You are under arrest." I told her.

"What did I do?" She asked.

"You've been a bad girl." I explained, "You should probably be punished."

"Yes, I have, and I deserve to be punished." She confessed.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.