Encountering the Energists - Cover

Encountering the Energists

Copyright© 2013 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 5: The Big Bang Theory Theme Song

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Big Bang Theory Theme Song - Mike's life was perfect until it suddenly wasn't. Did it really end badly for him and his fiance Kaleigh? What eventually happens to them? An energy based alien species claimed him to aid them in their evolutionary process. You will need to read 'Before the Energists' to fully comprehend all aspects of this story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Squirting   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction romantic story, science fiction alien story

7:45pm, July 1, 2003

Once again, the Energists thankfully restricted access to my memories of them, so I could focus all my attention on...

Kaleigh's nude 6 month pregnant body as she walked out of her master bathroom towards me. "You kill me with those Marvin the Martian boxers. Each time you have them on; all I can picture is his little legs scurrying about with his little ray-gun," she chuckled as she eased on over beside me at the bed. "Oh by the way, Happy Canada Day! I saw that on the internet today at work."

I lightly swatted her still tight bottom as she nuzzled her prominent baby-bump up against my semi-hairy stomach. I then placed my hands under her ass cheeks and gently pulled her now 134 pound body tightly to my lean body. Kaleigh wrapped her arms around my neck and tilted her head up and kissed me on my chin and then my lips. We shared our air for several moments as our tongues dueled against each other. Kaleigh loved trying to trap or capture my tongue against her upper teeth with her long flexible mouth organ. This time she succeeded in short fashion.

As we separated, I quickly spin Kaleigh around and when her knees hit the edge of her mattress, she squealed out as she collapsed gently down across the light weight pink and purple polka dotted bedspread. It was good to see her reflexes were still in good working order as her arms parachuted back behind her to needlessly help her soften her landing. Kaleigh's long wavy golden hair was splayed out around her head as she began to laugh at her own screeching sound.

I chuckled down at her too as she said, "I make that crazy squeal every time you do something like that to me. I should know by now that you'll never do anything to hurt me or our little ones here." Kaleigh then moved her hands down and ran them back and forth across her enlarged belly. Her 'innie' belly button was no longer an 'innie' as it was now flush with the rest of her lightly tanned stomach skin. By the look of things, she would soon have to remove her sterling silver navel jewelry as the back-clasp was starting to dig into her taut skin.

I stood between her legs and bent down to lightly kiss her forehead, her eyelids, her cute button nose and then her full rose colored lips. Kaleigh moved her arms out and then wrapped them around my waist but didn't pull down too tightly, as she probably had a feeling what I was planning on doing next. After softly kissing her lips for about 30 seconds, I pulled slightly away and leaned over towards her left ear and gently nibbled, licked and kissed around her sensuous lobe. After treating her outer auditory organ to some TLC, I softly whispered in her ear, "Does your other ear desire the same or even more of this amazing treatment?"

"Oh gawd, yes!" came her throaty reply. Kaleigh then slowly turned her head so the right side of her head was available to my mouth and tongue. Before I began on it, I reached up and spread her blonde mane out once again, which appeared to form a golden halo above her pregnancy inspired radiant smile.

Kaleigh moaned out as I varied my sensual touches and oral ministrations on her elegant earlobe. With my teeth lightly biting her soft tissue, I softly mumbled, "How much more do you want, my beautiful Star?"

"Oooooh I uh, I uh think I'll let you keep doing that right there for uh, until ummm, gawd Mike. You can uh do that to me until these two little tag-team wrestlers decide they want to uh, to uh, make their uh, worldwide debut in about uh, about three m-months or soooo. Gaaawd yes Mike!" I kept on running my tongue along the outside and behind her ear as she sweetly let me know she was enjoying herself. Just as Kaleigh was finishing her reply, I inserted my tongue as far into her ear canal as I could, which I had learned drove her to near orgasmic heights.

I came across that wonderful tidbit of sensual knowledge about Kaleigh by accident about a week before her birthday in February. I was actually trying to give her the 'sloppy ear' treatment for some type of playful misadventure she pulled on me. That first time I tried to get her like that, she squirmed and squealed as she tried to escape my devious sloppy treatment. But soon thereafter, Kaleigh's high pitched squeals turned to hearty deep groans and her wild escape actions transitioned into purposeful pelvic sweeps along my thigh and over my kneecap.

As my tonguing in her ear continued, Kaleigh pulled her legs up so her knees were alongside her baby-bump and then she tried her best to compress her pussy upward against my boxers' covered hard cock. When she angled her pelvis just right, I felt her slick hot pussy squash up against my cock and I heard Kaleigh's, "So good, so good, oooh Mike that feels sooo-so good."

Kaleigh's baby-bump rubbed against my bare stomach as she rocked her pussy as best she could to stimulate her hard clit. After she cried out with one of her 'light' orgasms, she lowered her hips back down onto the mattress but kept her legs pulled up and spread wide, with her heels dug in along the edge of the mattress. When her arms loosened and dropped from around my waist, I moved away from her ear and lightly dragged my tongue from her earlobe along her chin to her heavy panting mouth. I kissed her gently on first her upper then lower lip and said, "Are you done for the night or would you like a visit from your resident alien here?" As I asked that, I pulled my large cock head out of the fly opening of my boxers and lightly tapped it on her baby-stretched lower stomach, just above her golden starred pussy.

"Ooh gawd Mike, I'm one horny pregnant woman right now. You better make sure your alien ray-gun there is primed and ready to blast away because I've got a couple of little monsters inside me who need to know who the real bosses are in this family."

I laughed at Kaleigh's choice of words in describing how hot and bothered the twins were making her right now. I ran my hands down beside her now fuller breasts and softly rubbed them all over her rising and falling baby-bump. I bent down over her plump stomach and lightheartedly said, "You two better behave in there because neither your momma or daddy are opposed to letting the doctor swat your fannies when you make your first appearance in the world. Do y'all hear me in there?"

"Ow lord, Mike," Kaleigh chuckled out right then. "The little devils just kicked up a storm inside me there. I don't think they took too kindly to your macho menacing words about swats on their behinds there."

I smiled up at her and I let her know I thought I felt a slight kick or two as well in my hands. "So my beautiful Kaleigh, what do you think we should do now with these misbehaving little rug-rats?"

Kaleigh's eyes got real big as she smiled down at me. She then mischievously said, "I think you may need to thump them a time or two with your ray-gun, and then if that doesn't work, you can try to neutralize their actions with a blast of your plasma pacification juices."

"That does sound like a wonderful plan, doesn't it?" I replied with a straight-face above our twins' location. Just then, I felt one or both of them give a couple more good kicks inside Kaleigh's belly.

"Did you feel that?" Kaleigh asked as she placed her hands over mine on her belly.

I nodded my head in response to her query and said into her stomach, "But before I do that, I think your momma deserves this first." I quickly snatched up Kaleigh's arms and held them by her side as I moved up a foot or so and latched onto her hard, large puffed up left nipple with my mouth.

"Oooh Mike, gaawd I sooo love that but Mike, Mike, Mike ... ooh gaawd," Kaleigh cried out in pleasure. "I really need to feel you up inside me now. Please Mike give me your large hard cock now please!"

I continued to work her long hard nipple with all three of my oral body parts. I initially bathed her pink bud with long, slow swirls of my wet tongue. Then I gently captured her nipple at the base of the areola with my lips and slowly squeezed it as I rapidly flicked the tip with my tongue. Lastly, I relaxed the pressure of my lips and replaced them with my front teeth and pulled her left nipple up away from her heaving, heavy breast.

With her arms and hands pinned to the mattress by her shoulders, Kaleigh could only rock her gorgeous head from side to side in false indignation. As the pleasure built up in her, she once again rocked her pelvis up to try to either rub up against my freed long, hard cock or to actually capture it at the opening of her soaked, enflamed pussy.

Kaleigh's pleasurable pleas continued throughout my nipple onslaught. "Mike, Mike, Mike ooh please Mike put little Marvin's big gun in me. Oooh gaaawd that feels good. I love your teeth on my nipple, oooh but gaaawd Mike please, I need you sooo bad right now."

Kaleigh was able to drag her wet pussy along my hard cock but she was only able to move just enough to have my shaft, up to the flared ridges of my cock head, run over her hard, sensitive clit. Her prominent baby-bump was mashed against my stomach which prevented her from rising up enough for my angled cock to become caught at her pussy opening. When she completed this motion for the sixth or seventh time, I pulled off her nipple, released her arms and moved my arms down to hold her hips exactly like they were now. My large, flared cock head was wedged up against her hard, throbbing clit.

Kaleigh's arms appeared to be dead weight up beside her splayed out golden blonde hair. She had a look of pure lust, combined with ultra-determination in her turquoise eyes. While I had never witnessed a woman in labor except on various TV shows, I would describe Kaleigh's current overall look as someone who might be ready to give birth at that very moment.

"Are you sure you want Marvin's ray-gun right now, my little Star?" I sheepishly asked her.

I was pretty sure my description of her being about ready to give birth was correct because she intently looked at me with lightning bolts coming from her eyes and said, "YOUR two kids are having a field day inside me here. If you don't give me what I want right this second in order to calm them down in me, you will NEVER get another chance to visit me like this again. NEVER-EVER!"

Upon hearing Kaleigh's vexing words, I did what any sane man would do in that situation. No, I didn't run for the hills! I loosened my grip on her hips and lined up my cock with her pussy opening before driving my large cock head completely through her hot, tight pussy tunnel. When the head of my cock pressed up against her cervix and my stomach mashed into her distended belly, the two active little misfits within her womb instantly calmed down.

Kaleigh noticed that immediate change within her belly and reached up with her now active arms and pulled me down over her body. She gave me a long, slow passion filled kiss where our tongues lazily danced around and against one another. I held still within her hot, wet tunnel until she relaxed her grip around my neck and she declared, "I want long, slow but forceful strokes please and thank you."

We interlocked our fingers as I pulled my body upright, which stretched her arms up towards me. I then began to move as my pregnant sweetheart requested. After three or four of these strokes, I smiled down at her and said, "Your pussy is still amazingly hot - tight - and drippin' wet around my cock, baby."

Kaleigh lazily smiled up at me and formed an 'O' with her lips and groaned out her pleasure at the ends of both my powerful plunge into her, and on the near exit from her stretched out pussy opening. I still loved seeing how my large crowned cock head stretched her pussy lips on my near withdrawal from her.

Kaleigh's eyes got a little bigger and she soon requested, "A little, ouff, harder now Mike, ooh yeah, a l-little har ... ouff. Oooh gawd yes. Just like tha ... ouff, that." Her now pregnancy induced fuller breasts bounce up and down along her prone chest as I really rocked my little country girl's world.

My inward thrusts were starting to seriously drive the twins and the rest of her internal body parts upwards which knocked the wind out of Kaleigh's lungs on each of my bottoming outs against her clit and her cervix. I loved hearing Kaleigh's high pitched staccato rant, and feeling her pussy's impulsive contractions as her large orgasm approached. The fluids within her pussy multiplied and were pulled out of her contracting tunnel on each of my withdrawals. Both of my balls, her puckered anus and the once dry pink and purple bedspread were inundated with her hot runny fluids.

Because Kaleigh struggled to get her fingers unlocked from mine right then, she wrapped her long lean legs around my butt to hold me deep and tight in her pussy as her major orgasm overwhelmed her body. Her fire filled eyes slowly rolled up and back into her head as her arms and fingers became limp, dead weight, intertwined with my fingers. Her only two body parts which appeared to be alive were her tightly wrapped legs and her wildly gyrating hips, which ground her hard clit against my pubic bone.

All of my senses combined to create an incredible feeling within me as my own powerful orgasm washed through me and out my ejaculating hard cock. My vision of Kaleigh languishing about in the throes of her orgasm, hearing her low guttural moans, smelling the mixture of her freshly washed strawberry-scented hair and her wonderful womanly smell, all combined with those incredible sensations generated by her contracting pussy to instantly freeze this magnificent memory within my brain for all time.

When I saw Kaleigh sluggishly stir from her orgasm induced siesta, I sweetly said, "I love you girl and I always will, now and forever."

Kaleigh slowly smiled up at me and touched my chest, my heart with her left hand before she softly replied, "I love you and these twins within more than life itself. I hope you realize it was my horniness and those hyperactive monsters within me that caused me to say you'd never be able to make love to me again if you waited another moment to enter me there. I'd never do that with you."

I chuckled down at her and said, "I know Star-baby, I know." Just then I felt a cool chill all around us and realized Kaleigh felt it too as she shivered but not from the air conditioning. Before I could say anything about it, the Energists reentered our minds and our 'world'. We both became filled with a combination of overwhelming love for each other and also with a bottomless dread as we wondered whether this was indeed the last time we'd ever be given the opportunity to make love together.

"God I both love and hate how the Energists have given us the opportunity for you to be here with me. But, but, I can tell you're almost done your work with the Energists, aren't you?" Kaleigh softly said through her slowly tearing eyes. "You'll truly be gone and you won't be able to come back here to me once you're done, will you?"

My eyes filled with tears as I looked down on my beautiful but deeply saddened Kaleigh. "I believe I'm almost d-done with them, and I-I'm not sure if this is our l-last time together. I sure hope it won't be."

I collapsed down over Kaleigh's heaving body and hugged her as tightly as I could; hoping my strength would be strong enough to prevent what we both know was going to happen shortly. After what was a too short period of time, we both heard, "We Energists may have a plan which both of you will like. Please trust us as we work through all the intricate laws or complications that must be respected. For now, please say your good-byes to each other."

Kaleigh was overcome with grief once more as she wailed out and rocked us over to where she was lying on top of me. When she pulled up from me she softly cried, "Slow down, don't teach them so well. They'll have to keep you around longer if you can stall things." Kaleigh then used her arms to gently pound down on my chest while saying, "Damn it, damn it, damn it! Don't be such a good teacher to them." She then lowered her crying head beside my own tear stained face and nuzzled me with her wet cheeks.

"Oh Kaleigh," I softly cried out. "You know I w-would do anything to be h-here with you, now and for always. During my t-time with the Energists, I've come to trust them and if they say they might have a plan for us, then we, uh, should just run with it, even if we don't understand it."

When she looked down at me, I lifted up and kissed her softly on the lips. Before our lips parted, I felt her pregnant body weight slowly decrease as my body simply vanished from under her. The last thing we shared was one final loving interaction of our essences during which I asked her to earnestly pray for us and the Energists. I heard her thoughts say, "I will, I love you!" Then I experienced the Energists' transportation conduit effects once more.


Time Irrelevant: Within the Energists' Universe

Before I could even ask, the Energists said, "Unfortunately, as of now, that was the last time you will be able to share yourself or experience love like that with Ms. Kaleigh Plyer. However, and we think this is a good however..." The Energists paused to allow me to regroup my thoughts after just hearing what could have been the worst thing I would ever hear. "You will be able to share your essence with her one final time when she gives birth to your twin children."

While I was still downtrodden at not being able to physically (at least Energist-style physically) be with Kaleigh again, a slight smile crept across my face when I heard that I would be with her in spirit for the birth of my children. "Thank you for that small pick-me-up."

"As we just mentioned to both you and Ms. Kaleigh, we are still searching for a manner to have you two come back together in your real physical world. While we have great control of things in our universe, we are studying all the specific physical laws in your universe to develop a workable plan. Even though our worlds will be quite similar as you well know by now, each universe we have visited has its own little quirks which must be honored or followed. This merging of our two distinct universes' laws to complete our plan for you is still currently unmanageable. But we have not given up on it."

My spirit picked up some more as the Energists broadly explained how they were trying to get my Kaleigh and I back together again in my real world. I sensed their collective cognitive processes were intently analyzing various scenarios, which did not make complete sense to me. I then started to search my own enhanced memories for how my world or my universe functions. I easily recalled information from a book I read In Six Days, which detailed why numerous scientists from various fields of study choose to believe in the six day creation story as opposed to the main scientific evolutionary viewpoint.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.