Sister's Humiliation - Cover

Sister's Humiliation

Copyright© 2013 by twright

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Getting drunk can have very bad consequences. (Caution. Very sadistic and mean.)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

“I don’t think this is a good idea, sis,” I said. “I’m your brother. I can’t help you hurt yourself like that.”

She put a hand on my shoulder.

“No, you’re the only person I can trust right now. I need your help. If I don’t do what he says, he’ll ruin my life. You know that. You know how Mom and Dad ... how everyone will react. The whole town. I have to do it but I can’t do it on my own.”

I nodded. “OK ... I suppose...”

She got up and took a deep breath.

“Let’s get started then. Maybe we can pretend it’s just a game.”

I nodded again. She looked down, then reluctantly opened her bathrobe. I tried not to stare. I remembered slapping those tits. Katie sighed and dropped the bathrobe.

“What was the first one again?” she asked.

I pretended to check.

“Standing naked in front of your window, your butt pressed against the glass, the bra you wore today hanging from your mouth. Photo taken from inside your room.”

She sighed again. “Let’s ... let’s do this.”

Katie took the bra and carefully stepped up to the window. She looked out. Suddenly she dropped to her knees, covering her breasts with her hands.

“Mr. Richards is looking out his window!” she whispered. Her face had turned red.

“Did he see you?”

“I don’t know! Can you check? Please?”

I went up to the other window and looked out. Mr. Richards was at his window but he didn’t seem to be looking towards us. Maybe he had seen her and was just pretending. He was almost 80 but I was sure he’d fuck Katie in a heartbeat.

“I don’t think he saw you, Katie.”

Katie crawled away from the window.

“Maybe we should try one of the other pictures first. Until he goes away,” she suggested.

“OK, Katie, it’s up to you. One of them is a bathroom selfie, that’s easy, isn’t it?”

Katie stood up to look at her email. Her breasts bounced and I wanted to grab them badly.

“You’re right, I can do that quickly.”

She grabbed her phone and her bathrobe.

“Can you watch out for Mom and Dad?”

“Of course.”

We went to the bathroom. Downstairs I could hear the preacher on TV shouting about damnation. Dad said something I couldn’t make out. He could never have imagined what his innocent daughter was doing just one floor further up.

Katie closed the door. I heard her take off the bathrobe. Her phone made a sound as she took a picture.

“Oh shit,” I heard her whisper. But the TV was louder.

“They didn’t hear you,” I said. “But set it to mute.”

A minute later she came out, wearing her bathrobe again.

“Thanks,” she whispered, “let’s go back to my room. Quickly.”

In her room, she looked at the list again.

“What can we do next ... oh ... I guess ... me on the bed ... with the bra in ... in me.”

She examined the cum-covered bra.

“How ... how does he want me to do this? It’s so big and ... you know. How do I ... stuff it in?”

She was ashamed but I was the only person she could talk to. I pretended not to be turned on by her shame.

“I’m not sure, Katie, but I bet you don’t have to put in the whole thing. Just enough so he can see you’re doing what he says.”

“But how?”

“Maybe if you roll it up like this?”

“I guess, yeah...”

She took the bra and held it up to her pussy.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this,” she said. “I’m sorry you have to see this. But I’m glad you’re here for me. I couldn’t do this alone.”

“I’m always here for you, sis.” Because I love seeing you so unhappy.

She tried to stuff the bra into her tight pussy.

“It hurts. It’s too tight. I’m too dry.”

Music to my ears.

“Maybe if you ... you know...” I said awkwardly.

“Play with myself? In front of you? Oh God...”

“I can look away.”

“No ... no. I don’t want to do this alone.”

She started rubbing her clit.

“I’m just ... kind of ashamed, you know? Good girls are not supposed to do this.” She kept rubbing. “Do you ever ... do you ever do this too? Play with yourself?”

She wanted to know she wasn’t alone in her sin. I faked being ashamed.

“I ... well ... sometimes.”

This made Katie more confident. People in our community never talked about this kind of thing. She smiled and rubbed harder.

“Do you think about Jilly when you ... you know ... when you play with your ... cock?”

“Katie, I’m not -”

“Oh come on, little brother. Don’t be ashamed. You’ve seen me like this. It can’t get any worse. Who else can we be honest with?”

“Umm. I do. Think about Jilly.”

“You think about having sex with her?”

“Yeah.”

“Putting it in her?”

“I guess so.”

Katie rubbed harder and harder. She was getting turned on by this discussion. It was such a huge taboo for us.

“Do you imagine her sucking you off?”

“I ... I do. She has a very pretty face. And her hair is beautiful.”

“Do you want to come in her mouth?”

I was going to answer but suddenly her face looked sad. She had remembered waking up with cum in her mouth. Now it didn’t feel sexy at all. She stopped rubbing.

“I should try again.”

This time she managed to shove half the bra up her pussy.

“It hurts, let’s take this photo quickly so I can take it out.”

She spread her legs wide and looked away from the camera. I took several pictures. My own sister with a bra up her pussy, spreading on the bed. Would she ever feel safe in this room again?

She took the bra out, wincing. Was she more ashamed of having masturbated or of having shoved the bra inside herself?

“Is Mr. Richards still there?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.