Mikko Is Not a Party Girl - Cover

Mikko Is Not a Party Girl

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mikko is happy to be out of school but she fears she has missed the boat with meeting boys and making new friends. She has decided to be more receptive to boys that want to explore her female parts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy  

A very long time ago when the earth was still in the beginnings of the development of humankind, a wise old man who lived on top of a majestic mountain remarked,

"Perhaps having females was a mistake all things considered."

The young monks were aghast at the thought because they all harbored a hope of consummating a perfect union with a perfect female at some time in the future. That secret thought in a hidden part of their brain sustained them on their path to enlightenment and inspired them to excel in their master's eyes.

The old man pondered and pondered night and day and with typical calm he declared he would conceive a "perfect" Snow Maiden to save the females of the species from the road to ultimate despair. He searched the land and found a young virgin of great beauty and with a demeanor that satisfied his concept of acceptable feminine behavior.

Despite the fact that the old man was of an age that required him to be carried into a mounting position of the agreeable young lady, he performed the coupling exercises with admirable gusto and eventually impregnated the "perfect" young lady with the seeds of enlightened thought. She rubbed her newly rounded belly with satisfaction and spoke with pride of the master's glorious crowning spurts of wisdom into her unworthy core. All of the other females with permission to visit the reclusive site of enlightenment marveled at her spirit of supreme calm and acceptance of her role to bring a perfect female child into the world of sin and despair.

The birth of the child was not a matter of much celebration because the wise old man wanted to keep the spectacular event a secret.

The girl-child was named Mikko and she eventually became a grown woman of exceptional beauty and hidden intellect. She was the first in a long line of "Mikkos" that would pass on the superior gifts of perfection from generation to generation. Any mere mortal that was fortunate enough to enter into her core discovered the joys of her unique physical perfection and they were never happy with ordinary females after that exposure to her generous satisfaction. They often dreamed of a repeat performance but she was adamant that her personal core was on offer only for a single visit and when she found her perfect mate, she would become loyal to him and him only. Thus, the continuing line was kept pure and free from restrictions of lust or love and the "perfect female" remained sacred inside the form of the eternal Mikko's of each new generation.

Most of the female visitor's to the high mountaintop followed the set procedures of mounting the monks from behind with their strap-on devices and slowly stroking their shafts of creation into spurting fountains of masculine emission. These special females selected for their athletic ability were dedicated to their work and seldom coupled with other males because it was beneath their dignity. The monks had gotten used to that sort of stress-reducing exercise and found it was much more satisfying than solitary release in private or the need to enter into a female's private parts to turn on their spigots of new life with the usual new constraints of responsibility.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.