Selene - Cover

Preview

Selene

by Timberwolf

Copyright© 2013 by Timberwolf

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Teenagers, Consensual, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Uncle, Niece, Group Sex, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Petting, Cream Pie, Exhibitionism, Violent,

Fiction Sex Story: From a fucked-up life comes the chance to start over. Robert meets his niece Selene, and his world is forced to rebalance. Some violence, some things you may wish you'd never read. Keep an open mind.

The usual disclaimers apply. You should know what they are, if you've read enough of these types of stories. But I'll reiterate them again for you, shall I?

If you are under the legal age to read such material, go away – NOW!

If you have a problem with the material you read here – go away. Read a comic book or something.

I do not condone the harming or abuse of children. That includes, physical, mental, emotional, sexual, or the abuse of trust. If you get off on that sort of shit, pray to your god we never meet.

There is some content in this story you may not prefer to read. Once you decide to keep reading, then it becomes your responsibility, because you chose to continue reading. Let me tell you this, though. And this is very important. Just because I write this stuff, it doesn't necessarily mean that I indulge in the 'real' thing! This story came out from my own imagination. All characters and events described herein are nothing but a figment of said imagination.

Just thought you ought to know.

Yes, there is an element of sci-fi here. This story is set on an alternate Earth. (Re: 'Fringe').

However, any similarity to persons or places is strictly coincidental. This may have even happened in a Parallel Universe. Who knows where we writers get our inspiration?

This is a story that I've wanted to write for a long time now, but always put off because of the story content. Please stick with it. (There is sex in this story. Be patient, you'll find it.)

Comments and feedback are always welcome. Don't be shy! You can send any comments or correspondence to me at: ptotrcw@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

T.W.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.