My Second Life
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2013 by wcoyote

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - What if you got a second chance at life? Not going back in time (give up the internet, computers and cell phones, no way!), just a chance to be young again. This one man's journey back through high school and beyond. This is an ongoing work not a completed one. Please excuse minor grammar/tense/spelling errors. Someday I will get them all fixed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Mind Control   Sports   DoOver   First   School  

High school good or bad is all about the cliques. To my surprise, it seemed I had started a new clique. After the Halloween party my status had increased again. So being my friend also raised my friends' status. But people didn't know what clique to put us in. I was rich so I should have been hanging with the snobs. I was also athletic so I could have hung with the athletes. Lana and I tended to dress Goth but we weren't all emo and depressing. The hardcore Goths dismissed us as vampire wannabes(little did they know, ; )). The rich kids weren't sure what to make of me but most just dismissed me as "new money". After all I was dating the daughter of the help and that was the worst sin some of them knew. The jocks dismissed us as "the rich kid's geek and nerd buddies". Geek and nerd being the worst insult they knew.

I didn't care what anyone thought. I had a PLAN. I was serious about Lana and I ruling the school our senior year. And my close friends would be our court.

The first thing that showed everyone else that we were going to be wheels at school happened the week after the Halloween party. We were all at our normal table at lunch. Lana, Bonnie and several other girls were talking about clothes. Craig, Mike and Mark were trying to talk past them about wanting to do another online run at my house. I was trying (and failing) to pay attention to everyone when Lana looked past me and her eyes got wide. Fearing the worst, I jumped up and spun around. Which caused Ms. Mercedes Brown to jump back with a little "eep".

I steadied her with one hand. "I am sorry, Ms. Brown. I had some difficulties earlier this year and thought this was a repeat of that. I do apologize for standing so abruptly."

She looked at me oddly. "Are you always this polite?"

"I try to be. My mother taught me that politeness cost me nothing. Since she passed away, I honor her by behaving as she would want me to behave."

"Sometimes you remind me more of Grandmother DuPree than one of my peers."

I looked at her closely. "Is that a bad thing? Personally I was very impressed by your Grandmother. And thank you for calling me one of your peers.

Laughing, she answered. "No, I think that is a good thing. Perhaps a very good thing."

"So would you like to join us for lunch?" I asked, gesturing at our group.

"No, but thank you for the invitation. I have to rejoin my friends in a moment. But Mother asked me to give you this." This turned out to to be an envelope with my name. Opening it, I found a card with a dinner invitation for Friday. Handing it to Lana, I asked, "Would it be okay if I brought a companion?"

"Of course, so shall I tell mother that there will be two for dinner? Oh, and she said to tell you that attire would be business casual. No need to dress up."

"Very well. We will be there on Friday at seven. Please thank your mother for asking us."

Lana and I sat down to discuss this as Mercedes walked off. By the end of the day it was all over school. It might not seem like much, just a dinner invitation. But this was different. In the past, Mercedes had invited girls over for sleepovers. Even a few prospective boyfriends had been invited to dinner. But this was an invitation from Mrs. Brown not Mercedes. That was unheard of.

Friday evening Lana and I got dressed a little early. Lana was stunning. She had on the obligatory little black dress. It was a little more modest than some (But hey, we were still only fourteen. Well Lana was fourteen and I was fifteen.). She was wearing dark gray hose and short black heels. She was still pretty damn sexy especially since all she was wearing under the dress was the thigh high hose and a tiny thong. (I know, I checked, smirk.) I wasn't nearly as spiffy just wearing black slacks and a grey polo shirt with a sports coat over it. I know the whole matching outfits thing is a little cutesy but we were still young (one of us more so than the other) and in love.

We took the limo to the Brown's home. It might not have been quite as big as mine but it was even more formal. A butler meet us at the door and took us to a formal living room. Mercedes introduced us to Judge and Mrs. Brown. Judge Joseph Brown apologized for the trouble I had with the local police. He stated that it was a good thing for him though as it had caused a shake up in local law enforcement and judiciary. Several prominent people had retired early and a number of law enforcement had to look for other jobs.

I was also introduced to their other daughter, Porsche. I guess my poker face is not as good as I would like. Mercedes caught my look and just rolled her eyes and looked at her mother.

Dinner was excellent if a little more formal than I cared for. Judy and I had drilled Lana on tableware and dinner manners. Not that she was unmannerly but few people dealt with eight or more eating utensils, two plates and four glasses on a regular basis. We both got through it with no huge faux pas.

After dinner, Judge Brown excused himself to review a case that he had pending. At a glare from his wife, he muttered something about "Not helping her put the arm on a nice young man." Well, at least now I knew what I had done to rate a dinner invitation. Back in the formal living room, we made polite conversation. Mrs. Brown gently steered the conversation around to local charities. When I mentioned that Father always tried to be generous to local charities, her eyes lite up and she thought she had me. She began telling me about her personal (it was named after her) charity, a shelter for homeless or abused women and their children. She talked about how much good it was doing in the community and how with a little more money they could do so much more.

"Well, that does sound like a worthy cause. But what does that have to do with me?" I asked.

"I spoke to your governess, Judy and asked to speak with your father. She told me that he was out of contact because of his business travels. And that she could authorize any reasonable donation but that you had the final say. Something about training you for the future. So I was hoping that you could see your way clear to speak to her about supporting the Dominica Brown House."

I thought for a moment before answering, "I don't see a problem with that. But you must understand. My father is raising me to be a businessman. And he always pushes me to not just give away something. So there would have to be some quid pro quo."

Mrs. Brown looked at Mercedes, who shrugged. "What are you thinking about in return, Mr. Long?"

"I am sure you have heard from your husband about the unpleasantness I suffered early this year. I was able to resolve the situation because I have good lawyers and a great deal of money. But there are people at school that are still suffering because they don't have my advantages. I know there are federal anti-bullying programs but I want to set up one with teeth."

Lana hugged my arm at this. Porsche gave me the biggest smile that I had seen on her all night. Mercedes looked interested and Mrs. Brown looked thoughtful. "So what do you have in mind for this anti-bullying program?"

"Of course, all this would have to be approved by the school board. But I would like to see a series of lectures on the real harm bullying does. I would be willing to fund a full time position for a psychiatrist or qualified social worker to talk to people that are being bullied. And I would like to have a real deterrent to bullying. Suspension or something similar. Finally the zero tolerance for fighting program is a joke and probably unconstitutional. Telling someone that they can't defend themselves against a physical assault is idiotic."

Mrs. Brown looked slightly alarmed. On the other hand, Porsche was all but cheering. "Mr. Long, that would have repercussions far beyond our school or even local school district. If it backfires, it could seriously hurt someone's reputation. What could you possibly offer to offset such a risky undertaking?"

"Not to be gauche but let's talk money first. I think that I can easily talk Dad into funding the Dominica Brown House for let's say, a half a million this year and a hundred thousand for the next five years."

Mrs. Brown looked shocked, "You are talking a million dollars over six years. You can do that?"

"Like I said, I see no problem convincing Dad that it is a good idea. We give a great deal more that to charity every year. He will just be glad that I am taking an interest in the business and local affairs. But I see several other advantages for all of us. Mercedes, I am guessing that you will be applying to several top colleges next year, right?"

"Yeah, I hope to go to Stanford but I have also looked at Smith, Brown and some others."

"You have a lock on the head cheerleader slot. But president of the student government that started an anti-bullying program which gained national attention. That would be a real attention getter on your college application."

Mercedes looked at Mrs. Brown, "He's right, Mom. Something like that would go a long way towards guaranteeing approval. Wait," Looking back at me, "How are you planning on making me president? Usually that goes to which ever junior was treasurer or something year before."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.