My Second Life - Cover

My Second Life

Copyright© 2013 by wcoyote

Chapter 11

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - What if you got a second chance at life? Not going back in time (give up the internet, computers and cell phones, no way!), just a chance to be young again. This one man's journey back through high school and beyond. This is an ongoing work not a completed one. Please excuse minor grammar/tense/spelling errors. Someday I will get them all fixed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Mind Control   Sports   DoOver   First   School  

Sunday morning and back to the salt mines. Lana wakes me up with a kiss but pulls away when I try to get her into bed. "Get up, Mom's already cooking breakfast, and she wants to get going as quick as possible." I reluctantly crawl out of bed and do the two S's. Lana is long gone by the time I get done, so I hurry downstairs to breakfast. Donna has a plate in front of me before I sit all the way down. Judy is on her second cup of coffee and smirks at me when Lana taps her watch. Damn, these women are bossy sometimes, but I guess it is worth it.

Bonnie meets us at the other house, and they go into a whirlwind of cleaning. I try to help but for the most part was told to stay out of the way. I get used to dust upper window ledges and dust some of the ceilings while they clean everything else. By about 4 pm everything in the house has been dusted, vacuumed, shampooed or otherwise cleaned. It could probably all use a coat of paint, but it was CLEAN.

Bonnie and Lana worked together the whole time. I don't think they were ever more than an arm's length apart and talking non-stop. I tried to talk to Lana a couple of times but pretty much got cock blocked by Bonnie. Not sure what is going on there, guess they are just trying to catch up.

Bonnie accepts our offer of dinner tonight. She says her dad will pick her up later at my house. After a quick poll, everyone decides on Chinese so Judy calls home to check on what the rest of the staff wants. She makes a huge order to a local Chinese place which called back twice making sure it is for real. However, with the rest of the staff and three teenagers, it takes a lot of food.

Judy, Donna and the rest of the staff set up to eat at the big dining room table. Lana wants to watch a TV show so Bonnie, her and I take our share down to my man cave. I turn on the big screen, and we put all the food on the coffee table. We are having a good time everyone eating whatever they want a bite of. Probably not very sanitary but teenagers are not known for being picky about things like that. I am getting an odd vibe from Bonnie. She is sitting right up against Lana and is constantly touching her. I put my arm around Lana and get a kind of dirty look, but she just starts holding hands with Lana, weird.

After the show, Bonnie calls her dad for a ride home. When he gets there, Lana gets a hug, and I get a "See you in the morning." Lana and I aren't really tired so we sit upon the couch and watch TV for a while. Like young lovers do we talk about everything and nothing. I did tell her that she wouldn't get to wake me with a kiss from now on. When she asked why, I told her I had promised both coaches I would get a little more serious about being on the teams, and I would start working on my running and swimming not just at school. So starting in the morning I was getting up earlier to go running, and I would swim in the evening after school. Lana laughs and says that is fine, I can just wake her up with a kiss instead.

The next morning I get up at 5 am to go running. Running for several miles is not effortless as I am not a machine, but it surprisingly feels good. It gives me time to think. In my first life (if you will), I had a bunch of medical problems that kept me from ever being a good runner. It once took me three years just to get ready for a 5k run.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.