My Second Life - Cover

My Second Life

Copyright© 2013 by wcoyote

Chapter 7

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - What if you got a second chance at life? Not going back in time (give up the internet, computers and cell phones, no way!), just a chance to be young again. This one man's journey back through high school and beyond. This is an ongoing work not a completed one. Please excuse minor grammar/tense/spelling errors. Someday I will get them all fixed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Mind Control   Sports   DoOver   First   School  

Thursday morning. I grab a cup of coffee and put on a dark formal suit. Need to make a good impression, don't you know. John always wears a dark suit, Judy has on a nice pant suit so we are good to go.

8AM, we meet Rube outside the courthouse. I get the standard lawyer speech that I don't say anything and he does all the talking. Okay by me, I am still tired from last night. The hearing is at 8:30 so we cool our heels for a while in the hallway. Rube doesn't want to talk out loud so we are passing his tablet back and forth writing down what happened. He rolls his eyes a couple of times and tells me I need to stay out of trouble but agrees I did the right things.

8:30, we walk into the courtroom, Rube, Judy and I set down at the desk up front and I see the two of three combatants from yesterday. I ask about Brown and Rube tells me that he has a severe concussion and isn't competent to testify. I ask about his so-called statement and Rube tells me to hush and leave the lawyering to him. The local DA starts by asking that I be arrested for assault and battery. Rube wants to know on what grounds and we are off to the races. Rube gets the video from the micro cam John was holding shown to the Judge. The DA tries to get it throw out but loses. In the end I am cleared of all charges and the judge informs the DA that if charges are not filed against the three idiots that the DA will be looking for work and not as a lawyer. I may have to testify in several criminal cases in the near future. The Judge also advises me that I have a clear case if I want to bring a lawsuit against the three idiots (my words not his) and the city. Rube winces when I say that I have enough money and that as long as they leave me alone I will not do anything more. I think as a lawyer it hurts Rube to miss out on making more money, LOL. We sign more papers and Rube has the judge sign several. I ask Rube to accompany me to school as I figure that will be another circus.

We walk in the front doors and I can tell my guess about a circus is going to be correct. The assistant Principal and Coach Reid are there and start yelling that I need to go to his office immediately. When Judy and Rube start walking with me a rent a cop tries to push them back and tell them they will have to leave the school property. Rube explains that he is my lawyer and that Judy is my legal guardian. The rent a cop tries to bluff them out and Rube states case law that says they can and should accompany me. So we do the little parade to the assistant principal's office while my fellow students stare at me like I have three heads.

Once we are alone in the office, the AP starts in that I am expelled for fighting. Rube just smiles and hands him an injunction from Judge Holloway that says he can't do that without a hearing with the school board and another from the school board scheduling the hearing in two weeks. The AP is bright red and screaming that he runs the school and that he will do what he wants. Rube explains that if he takes any further action against me, he will be arrested and sued. And that the school board has already been given evidence that proves I am innocent and will be unlikely to support him. He just deflates and says to get out of his office. Rube hands him and the Coach one more piece of paper. It is a Order of Protection for me against the football team and all coaching staff. It says that they must not be in contact with me. Because of school, the usual 500 feet part is waived but any physical violence and the individual will be arrested and the football program shut down until further notice. Now the coach wilts too. Hey, using Rube against them was like using a nuke against a hand grenade but it was fun.

Lunch time. I Am A GOD to my people, LOL. Seriously, I think every nerd and geek in the school comes by at least once to shake my hand. Lana is hugging my arm and telling me to stay out of fights in the future. I have offers to join a dozen guilds or groups online. The jocks (or at least some of them) are glaring at me. Life is good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.