My Second Life
Prologue

Copyright© 2013 by wcoyote

Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - What if you got a second chance at life? Not going back in time (give up the internet, computers and cell phones, no way!), just a chance to be young again. This one man's journey back through high school and beyond. This is an ongoing work not a completed one. Please excuse minor grammar/tense/spelling errors. Someday I will get them all fixed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Mind Control   Sports   DoOver   First   School  

There have been stories of good deeds rewarded by the gods or fairies or whatever as long as language has existed. My story started with a malfunctioning spaceship, an inadequate HAZMAT suit and a little green guy about yea tall. Maybe I'll tell that one sometime but it is not part of this story. I die in the middle of it so it is not one of my favorites.

Yeah, I said died. I am not quite human anymore. I am what your children's children will be in about a couple of thousand years, maybe. A step beyond nanotechnology. I just think of it as magic, you know, Clarke's Law.

It took several years and a few distasteful favors for the three letter agencies but I have more money than several small countries but more importantly a new identity. One that should stand up to anything short of a Cosmic level security investigation. And that would trigger flags back to "friends" and favors granted.

One thing that I decided while setting up the new ID was that I had hated high school. I wasn't quite smart enough to be a nerd so I was just a geek. Never got stuffed in a locker but getting my books slapped out of my hands and laughed at was a daily occurrence. So I was going back to high school but on my terms. So here I am, fourteen years old (hey, I have a birth certificate to prove it, lol) and determined to have fun in my second trip through high school. Look out world.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.