SX69 Incredible Love Potion
Chapter 6: SX69 Journal December, 2011

Copyright© 2013 by KissedMany

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: SX69 Journal December, 2011 - A secret government project discovers a extraordinary love potion that instantly bonds any woman to a man. They cancel the project but Edward Vitello secretly steals a large supply to start his own human trials on a variety of human female types. He believes SX69 might change the world for the better.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Hairy   Nudism   mc sex story,mc story

Sunam, my tiny, delicate brown beauty has been such a great addition to our happy family. She has been so curious about the ways of sexual fulfillment and I have been her dedicated teacher. I knew she would be super the morning after our first night together at Oxford. The moment I awoke in bed with her and sweet Mary, she began kissing my neck and ear. She was gloriously naked beside me. Mary and I were still under the sheets. Sunam's body is so beautiful. Although she is tiny and weighs much less than a hundred pounds, she is in perfect proportion. Her breasts are full and very firm. They are so perky that her hard nipples point a bit upwards. Her waist is impossibly thin but her hips are those of a woman, not boyish. As is natural for an East Indian, she has a thick patch of black pubic hair above her pussy but being so young, there is no hair on her cunny lips below. This gives one an erotic view of her bare love-slit. On surveying her body, I naturally grew a stiff erection that made a tent on the sheet covering my loins.

Seeing this, she cooed, "Oh sir, could I please see your pleasure thing?" Mary was awake and immediately slipped the sheet from our bodies, revealing my passion for the young girl's eyes. Sunam viewed it with a wondrous look on her face. "Oh sir, can I please touch it."

"Of course, my dear." It was one of the most erotic things that I have ever witnessed as she carefully reached out and first made a tentative touch with the tip of her finger and then slipped all of her fingers around the staff and slowly and delicately stroked my length.

Mary must have also been moved by the sight because she curled her body into my side and began kissing my neck and ear. She purred, "What a beautiful young lady we have brought into our family."

Sunam said in her sweet child-like voice, "It feels so wonderful." I could see a clear drop of pre-cum ball at the tip. Watching her tiny manicured hand sliding up and down my cock kicked my primal brain into a frenzy. I thought my granite hard dick might explode. I grunted like a male animal in rutting season as primal instincts rippled through my body. I was breathing slowly and deeply and my nostrils flared with every breath. The air seemed cool and oxygen-filled. I could smell the distinct scent of her young pussy mixed with the semen on the bed-sheets from the previous night when I opened her virgin cunny for the first time. All I could think about was jumping on her and ravaging that super-tight pussy again.

Fortunately, wise Mary could see what was happening. Mary went up on her knees and looked down at us. "Sunam, let me show you our morning ritual." Then she turned and went down on all fours with her ass and pussy towards us. I knew instantly what she was doing. She wanted to slow the action to make our love session a more profound experience. I quickly knelt behind her. My cock was so rock-hard and sticking straight up that I had to painfully push the tip down to find her love hole and plunge as deep as possible. My cock was instantly enveloped in the pleasure of Mary's wonderfully snug pussy. I could have cum in an instant but instead I froze and knelt there panting and trying to cool off my lust. Mary knew what was happening and gratefully did not move a muscle even though I knew she wanted to grind her hips until she came. Instead she turned her head to Sunam and said, "Please come and join beside me and offer yourself completely to Edward. If you are lucky, he will ease the burning in your womanhood."

My heart leapt as tiny Sunam moved in to the left of Mary on her hands and knees. In an effort to fully expose her girlie parts, she flattened her chest on the bed and her firm breasts billowed out on each side. Her long mahogany colored hair had fallen over her face and pooled on the white sheets but she took her hand and swept it to the other side so I could see her face looking up at me with a look of total surrender. Her tight buttocks were spread tantalizingly and below the crack I could see the red engorged lips of her pussy beckoning me. The wet sheen of her love juice was on everything, even on her upper thigh. This was a girl in heat. A sudden sense of pleasure washed over me as I realized that this would be mine every morning. I reached over and stroked the soft skin of her firm ass-cheeks. She closed her eyes and a look of pure bliss crossed her face as I ran my hand from one cheek, across her crack to the other cheek and back several times. What a glorious feeling of power it gave me to know this ass and the beautiful girl it belonged to, were now mine.

I couldn't wait a second longer. I shifted to Sunam and dipped the tip of my cock to the entrance of her love canal and then grabbed her hips and slowly, very slowly drove my cock into the tightest, hottest pussy one could ever imagine. She started moaning at the first touch of my dick and her moans became higher pitched with every inch as I penetrated that heavenly pleasure sleeve until she hit soprano and I hit the end of her vagina. She whipped her long hair from side to side in ecstasy as I penetrated and then we both froze, panting and enjoying the intense pleasure. I looked over at Mary and saw her on her back with her hand strumming her pussy in double-time with a sex-hungry look in her eyes. Testosterone shot through my brain and sent an overwhelming urge for me to THRUST. My body had no choice but to obey my carnal instincts. I thrusted and thrusted and THRUSTED. I dimly heard the girl's screams and cries. I didn't give a fuck whether she liked it or whether I was ripping her apart. I just thrusted and thrusted and THRUSTED. My eyes were open but I saw nothing but red and orange flashes. My orgasm was like a supernatural cliff ahead of me and I would surely die if I gave into it and leapt into the oblivion beyond. But I could not stop. I leapt off and over into the unknown and an adrenaline rush of fear washed over me a microsecond before the most spectacular orgasm consumed me. I was screaming ancient words as I came and then fell panting to the bed in a heap between my two beauties. Thank goodness no one was injured.

Sunam was weeping in happiness laying beside me. "Oh thank you, thank you, thank you. That was the most wonderful experience in my life." In my frenzy, I had not cared what she thought but it was good that she enjoyed it as well. SX69 is such a potent agent of pleasure for women.

We lay there for several minutes before having a refreshing soap-filled and laughter-filled shower before the Rolls Royce limousine drove us back to our castle north of London.

Dear reader. Don't you think SX69 would be a boon for all mankind? I believe people would buy the product. If I was to give you a website address to go to and buy it, would you? I think so. Unfortunately after my human trial ends, we will still need another two years in Phase III clinical trials before the FDA will approve it for use in America. But rest assured I am doing what I can to further research into this great discovery.

Back at the Castle

England in December is cold and wet. I could see that the girls were getting out of sorts among themselves. It is understandable since the cool weather meant they could not walk around in the nude or ride the horses across the fields in the buff. They never argued in front of me but occasionally I could hear them bickering in another room. One time I could hear Elizabeth yell at sweet Sunam for some petty reason, making her cry. I had to gather the girls in the Grand Hall and teach them a lesson that they would never forget.

I sat in the big leather chair with my four girls on the sofa opposite. They seated themselves in order of their rank; first Mary the former Starbucks barista, then Sarah the librarian, then Elizabeth the newspaper journalist and last, Sunam the businesswoman. They were all wearing long dresses and warm woollen sweaters to survive the weather.

In a commanding voice, I said, "Ladies, I am very upset with the bickering that I am hearing. It must stop, right now." They all looked down shamefaced and contrite. "As the head of this family, I must bring order to the group by punishing you all. I don't want to single anyone out. You are all in this together. So I am going to spank each of your asses in turn, to teach you a lesson. Get over here Mary and lay across my knees." She obediently walked to me and draped herself over my knees. "Now lift your dress." With both hands she raised her skirt above her waist, fully exposing her firm womanly naked buttocks. As expected, she wore no panties. I rested my hand on the smooth, soft skin and turned my eyes to the others. "I do not enjoy doing this but we must not allow bad feelings to grow in our circle." I looked down at Mary and said, "Mary, you are the first ranked woman of our family. It is your responsibility to keep order. Do so in future." I gave the cheeks of hers a good slap and the sound rang through the castle. Then, I gave another nine quick hard slaps until her ass was bright pink. I could hear gasps and see the others were wide-eyed on the sofa. There was a small sob from Mary but she bravely held in her tears. "Okay Mary, you can get up and return to the sofa." She pulled down her dress and then to my surprise she went to her knees and kissed both of my feet.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.