Your Guardian Angel
Chapter 4: And Waves Are Crashing

Copyright© 2013 by ElSol

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: And Waves Are Crashing - A teenage boy. A lamp. A genie.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

When his dad gave the second string quarterback some practice time with us, Davis decided he hated me less than he hated being benched. With Davis finally on board, Coach Smith focused on timing routes between Davis and me -- quick passes where Davis threw the ball with the faith that I would be there to catch it. Coach Smith alternated the timing routes with spread options where Davis dropped back and cycled through his receivers to hit whoever was open. We were going to be doing a lot of passing in the next season, which would make Davis the hero or the goat. He appeared to relish the opportunity, so I guess his dad knew what was best.

Whatever danger Mrs. Marie represented, Devon appeared not to care. She kept dropping me off at practice, staying to watch, taking me home, and making herself completely available to satisfy my sexual needs, wants, and whims. Giving up her ass definitely changed our relationship -- I was far more in command of the sexual action.

Mrs. Marie made her disapproval clear but did not interfere other than to try to spend more neighborly time with me. I was by no means an expert on women, especially considering that I doubted Devon hit the normal range for women. I could see Mrs. Marie was struggling with something though. She came over to make me dinner a couple of times and for the first time things were awkward between us. She also spent a lot more time in a bikini by her pool, which I appreciated greatly. Devon did not care who/what inspired my libido and even pointed out when Mrs. Marie was out sunning herself.

There was another confrontation between Devon and Mrs. Marie when Devon interrupted a meal Mrs. Marie was making for me. Mrs. Marie slammed cabinets and drawers closed as Devon sat next to me, stroking the inside of my thigh with her fingers.

"Honey, either have yourself a real Girls' Night Out or fuck him already. I don't mind sharing," Devon told Mrs. Marie. Devon outlined my hard dick; Mrs. Marie stared at my groin for a few seconds before storming out.

"Didn't she know?" I asked Devon.

"Know what?" Devon opened my pants and stroked my dick.

"That her husband was gay," I said.

"Probably not," Devon replied, kneeling between my legs and licking the head of my dick. "She loves her life and kids. She's not giving them up regardless of how cold and lonely she might be in her marriage bed. She just needs to convince herself that Matthew isn't going to care if she takes a lover as long as everyone is discreet."

I could be discreet! Case in point, only Mrs. Marie knew I was banging Devon.


I lay on the chaise lounge by Devon's pool. My dick was very hard; Devon lay naked on the lounge next to me. On most days, we would have already been fucking, but my teammates asked me about Devon during that day's practice.

Devon did not work. She once said something about an inheritance. The guys obviously noticed her before, considering she was fine as hell, but they finally got around to asking me about her. I hesitated for a few seconds before telling them that she was still afraid to be alone in her house. They accepted it and teased me about hanging out with a beautiful woman and not getting any. For once, I was glad for Davis' low opinion of me since he led the 'I could not possibly be fucking her' ribbing.

The thing was that Devon became more and more obvious about the sexual nature of our relationship, which would eventually lead to people finding out. I wouldn't have cared except that legally speaking she could get in trouble. I preferred continuing to fuck Devon to the ego boost from seeing the looks on the guys' faces when they found out she fucked me whenever I wanted.

I shrugged, figuring the hard dick was not going to allow me to think clearly anyway so I might as well take care of it first. I sat up on the lounge and turned to Devon.

The gate to Devon's backyard opened. Mrs. Marie closed it behind her and strutted to me. She wore a red floral bikini, a white sarong cover-up that flowed behind her, big sunglasses, a straw hat, and stiletto heels. The bikini bottoms tied at her hips. The bikini would have been fairly modest, if it had not sat low and exposed the muscle lines on the inside of her hips. Mrs. Marie either had shaved completely or very close to it. She tossed her hat on top of Devon before standing at the foot of my lounge. Mrs. Marie lowered her glasses and took careful stock of my body. I wore loose shorts, which my hard dick was doing its best to rip out of.

"My name is Phoenix," Mrs. Marie told me. "If we're going to be lovers, use my name, Michael."

"Yes, Mrs ... Phoenix!"

Devon placed Phoenix's hat on the floor next to her lounge. She turned her head to watch the action. Phoenix undid the sarong and let it drop. She knelt on my lounge and crawled towards me. I spread my legs to let her know exactly where I wanted her to end up. She smiled at me before tracing my cock through the shorts. I went all in and pushed my shorts down. She sat on her heels to give me space to get them off. My cock sprang out, pointing right at Phoenix. I threw the shorts aside and lay down.

"Good boy," Phoenix said. She knelt up and leaned her upper body down. Taking my dick in her hand, Phoenix studied it. I was having a hard time deciding whether to stare at my dick in her hand or her ass in the air. Phoenix was a bigger woman than Devon, so it was a very different view than when Devon did the same thing. I could appreciate both!

"Fuck it!" Phoenix whispered. She opened her mouth and tried to swallow my dick. It caught me by surprise; I popped up with my hips and made her take more than she might have intended. Phoenix didn't mind! She proved it by grabbing my hips and sucking hard on my dick. I pushed up even more. Phoenix took me even deeper and kept sucking on my cock. My hips dropped to the lounge. Phoenix let my dick fall out of her mouth. She spit on my cock a couple of times. Phoenix tightened her grip on my dick and stroked it fast. She wanted me as hard as I could get. Her ass waved in the air, doing more to inspire me to hardness than her hands. I could imagine fucking Phoenix from behind! My cock got to the level of thickness Phoenix wanted.

She took me back into her mouth. Phoenix's head moved up and down, fucking her mouth with my dick. At that moment, I did not know how far I could push things, so I raised my arms above my head and grabbed the top of the lounge. I really wanted to grab Phoenix's head instead to control the pace of the blow-job.

Phoenix took her hand off my cock; she grabbed the sides of the lounge as she moved up and down my cock in a hands-free blow-job. She paused her up and down movements and began working her tongue and lips to get more of my cock into her mouth. I pushed up with my hips, in response. Phoenix stopped moving! I got the message and lowered my hips. I felt her teeth on my dick. Wrong message! I dropped my feet to the ground and pushed up with my hips again. Phoenix's mouth accepted every inch I could give her. I dropped and raised my hips. Phoenix made a very feminine sound and sucked on my dick like a straw.

Phoenix waited until I established a steady rhythm with my hips before she moved again. I moved up; she moved down. I moved down; She moved up. Her ass moved with us too! My cock pulsed once, signaling the imminent arrival of my orgasm. Phoenix matched me as I sped up my thrusts. She made that feminine sound again! She must have felt something because she grabbed my hips and pushed them down to the lounge. Her head followed my hips and accepted my cock deeper than I'd been before. She sucked one more time and it was all I needed. I grabbed the back of Phoenix's head and pressed up with my hips as I pushed her head down forcefully. Phoenix made no complaint or struggle, just took me deeper. I yelled as cum jetted out of my body; Phoenix swallowed ... swallowed ... and swallowed again.

I might have missed my opportunity if Phoenix had not waited until I recovered enough. She stood up, stared down at me for a moment, and turned around to walk out of Devon's backyard.

Like fucking no way!

I jumped off the lounge, grabbed Phoenix's hips, and pulled her against me. My dick, still wet from her saliva, slid along the bikini-covered crack of her ass. I could not help the humping of my hips against her ass.

I needed her!

I grabbed the ties of the bikini at her hips and pulled the knots loose. Phoenix spread her legs; I pulled my hips back to let the bikini bottom make its escape. Rubbing my cock against the valley of her ass-cheeks was even better naked! I reached around, pushed the cups of the bikini off Phoenix's breasts so I could palm them. She threw the bikini top off and covered my hands with her own. She moved her hips with me, rubbing my dick up and down her ass.

I spun Phoenix around and just about threw her down on the lounge. Grabbing her under the knees, I lifted her legs up and towards her head before pushing down to open her pussy. Phoenix raised the sunglasses to the top of her head. She stared at my dick as it approached her pussy. The look on her face both dreaded and desired the penetration. I loved it! My dick bumped her pussy; I shifted my hips and stroked upwards. It made the tip of my dick split her lips open and rub her clit. Phoenix gasped; she grabbed on tightly to the arms of the lounge. She relaxed her legs so my weight spread her open even further. I moved my hips again, rubbing her clit. She took a deep breath and stared hard at me.

"Fuck me!" she demanded.

I had thoughts of teasing her some more, but her pussy had different thoughts. I shifted my hips back, notching the head of my dick in her pussy. Phoenix pushed up with her hips, fucking the head of my dick inside her. Her pussy locked on my dick. It felt like Phoenix's box pulled me in deeper, released, locked higher, and pulled me in deeper. I let Phoenix's pussy work its magic on my dick until I was deep inside her. I pushed down on her hips to signal my desire to take over; her pussy unlocked me. I pulled my hips back and slammed into Phoenix as deep as I could. She arched; I pulled back and slammed deeper.

Phoenix stared at the point of our joining. She lost control of her breathing as I stroked in and out of her pussy. Her body wanted it as much as mine did; it put up no resistance, letting my dick glide in and out to drive both of us off the cliff. Her mouth opened and she cried out; I felt her pussy lock around me again; I grabbed tighter onto Phoenix's legs and added power to my strokes. Phoenix grabbed my arms and cried out once more.

She tilted her head back and pushed up with her ass. I hilted my cock in Phoenix's pussy! Her pussy contracted around my dick, released, contracted, and released once more; as I was released, I stroked back and hilted again! Phoenix screamed as the hot splash of cum hit the inside of her pussy. Her orgasm worked the muscles of her pussy to milk my dick.

"If you think he's done, you best think again, sister!" Devon said a couple of minutes later. Phoenix looked at her and then at me. Her pussy squeezed my still hard cock.

"Jesus," Phoenix whispered.

"Yeah!" Devon told her. "Even for a teenager, he's got incredible stamina. You're going to give out before he does. Luckily, there's two of us now!"

"I have to get home," Phoenix said suddenly.

"Fuck that shit, bitch!" Devon exclaimed. She reached between Phoenix and me; Devon stroked a finger along Phoenix's hips. My cock was squeezed again! Phoenix's hands stroked up and down my arms as Devon manipulated her clit. I moved my hips back and forth experimentally. Phoenix squeezed my arms to signal for me to continue.

I pulled out instead. Phoenix sat up looking disappointed; Devon gave me a hard glare. I grabbed Devon's head and pulled her face to my dick. The petite blonde took me into her mouth. I held out a hand to Phoenix, who took it. I pulled Phoenix up to her knees. Wrapping my arm around Phoenix, I grabbed her ass.

"When Devon's done cleaning me up, let's take it to her bedroom," I said.

Phoenix nodded slowly. She was fighting the desire to look. I grabbed a fistful of her hair, kissed her hard, and made her look at Devon working my dick with her lips and tongue. I was glad she did, so I could take a relieved breath. Devon had been open to anything I wanted, so I knew she'd do it when I shoved my Phoenix-fucked cock in her mouth. I had no clue about Phoenix's reaction to me pushing the action in that direction though.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.