Your Guardian Angel - Cover

Your Guardian Angel

Copyright© 2013 by ElSol

Chapter 3: Seasons Are Changing

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Seasons Are Changing - A teenage boy. A lamp. A genie.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Devon was right -- I had plenty of time to get better and I did.

It started when Devon woke up. She had ideas on how she could help me get better. The training program started with a shower; it let me explore her body and have my body explored by her hands.

Devon was a tiny female. She didn't come to my shoulder and I outweighed her by at least seventy-five pounds. She was not lacking in curves though, especially since her breasts were a little too big for her frame. They were incredibly firm!

The shower was a complete waste of water. I soaped her body three or four times; each time Devon seemed to enjoy it more and more. I discovered her clit and fell in love with how she reacted to me rubbing it. Slow! Fast! Hard! Gently! I got to give a woman an orgasm for the first time and it was glorious.

Devon rewarded me by kneeling in the shower and sucking my dick. Her hands massaged my testicles as her mouth and tongue made love to my dick. It was a long, teasing blow-job meant to drain enough cum out of me to give me some control for the next part of Devon's plan. After fifteen minutes of Devon licking my dick, sucking on the head, fucking her face with my cock, and pretty much doing everything she could to make it last as long as possible, I broke. Grabbing Devon's head, I held her still and fucked her mouth. She moved her hands from my balls and stroked my thighs. It did not take long to flood Devon's mouth with cum. She swallowed it all without even a drop escaping from between her lips.

Devon stood in the stream of water for a few seconds before she took my hand. She led me to my bed.

"You're hard enough for a second go," she said, stroking my dick. It had only gone down to half-mast. I thought that qualified me for 'stud' status after that blow-job. I'm sure a normal male, even a teenager, would have been done for a couple of hours.

I picked Devon up and got on the bed. I lay her down in the middle of the bed and leaned over her. The lifting of a woman's legs to wrap them around mine would become one of my favorite sexual moments. It had started with my first time with Devon; it happened the same way again. Devon bent her knees, put her ankles on the back of my thighs, and rubbed them against me. She was opening her body to me!

The penetration was different from the first time. I fucked into Devon and a barrier of wetness surrounded my cock. Some of the wetness leaked out of Devon to coat my balls when I hit bottom. Devon's ankles rubbed up my legs until they were at my hips. It angled her body differently, letting me sink in even deeper.

"See ... you're already getting better," Devon whispered. She showed me the truth of her words by moving restlessly underneath me. My weight and cock held her in place!

I moved back and fucked into her. She shivered; her pussy squeezed and released my dick. Ball draining blow-job or not, I was not going to last much longer than I did the first time! Thankfully, Devon didn't need me to last very long.

I shifted my hips up, put my hands on the bed on either side of Devon. I raised my ass and fucked down into her. At depth, I held my position and slowly rotated my hips. Devon's eyes opened wide; she arched her head back. I swear it sounded like she barked her pleasure. A cute little bark, but she barked. I felt triumphant! I pulled back and fucked into Devon's pussy. Pulled back and fucked deep into my first woman. Devon grabbed my arms at the triceps. She tried to climb her ankles higher up my body. I stroked in and out of her hard a few more times. She gurgled, losing control of herself as she tried to fuck me back.

Seeing her like that, knowing she wanted me as badly as I wanted her put me over the edge. I had to hold on, but I didn't think it would be for very long, especially if I gave Devon exactly what she seemed to need the most at that moment. I brought my left leg up to put my knee on the bed. It gave me leverage to power stroke in and out of Devon. She arched her head back again, yelping with each stroke. Devon dug her nails into my arms. She stopped trying to fuck me back, instead she tried to keep still and absorb the blows as my hips struck her with each downward stroke.

It was a race to finish! My strokes got faster and faster; Devon dug her nails deeper and deeper. Her legs pressed against me tighter and tighter.

"FUCK!" she yelled. Devon's pussy locked me in place. She screamed again, but I was in the throes of my own orgasm. My dick getting harder inside of her and the shot of hot cum pushed Devon over a second time.


The cops gave us a couple of days before coming back to question us some more and recreate what happened -- two very long and beautiful days of fucking Devon in every room of my house and in every position.

It, of course, had consequences. Namely, Devon did not seem particularly interested in hiding our relationship. She wore one of my t-shirts and a very small pair of silk panties for the police interview. Mr. and Mrs. Marie's presence made it more awkward! We walked through everything that happened with Devon giving us flashes of her pert, tight ass. The cops did not mind at all; Mrs. Marie looked livid; Mr. Marie barely noticed. I got hard enough to pound nails into two by fours.

The cops said goodbye in 'knowing' tones of voice. Mr. Marie got in his car and headed back to the office. For some reason, Mrs. Marie decided to spend the rest of the afternoon making sure Devon and I were okay. She went so far as to help Devon get a contractor out, that afternoon, to look at the broken window. Since it was clear I wouldn't be getting laid any time soon, I headed to a martial arts class. Everybody in the class was too interested in hearing about the fight and breaking down what I did wrong for that to be any fun.

"You did good," Coach Smith said, pulling me into the dojo's office.

"I don't really want to talk about it," I told him. "It happened! I'm okay! Devon's okay!"

"I heard there was more to it than a break in?"

I really had no interest in talking about it. I shrugged noncommittally. "The cops aren't telling us much, other than I saved Devon from being raped and killed too."

"I'm sure she's very appreciative," he said. He was completely straight-faced, but I suspected he knew about Devon and me. I didn't see how he possibly could.

"I actually wanted to talk to you about something else," he said. "I'd like you to work with Davis and me over the summer. The other receivers are already on board."

I spent a summer trying to escape the repercussions of making wishes with a psychopathic Genie, but I had not wanted to punt that situation more than I wanted to punt on Coach's request.

"What's the point?" I asked. "Davis can't stand me."

"Let me work on Davis," he said. "I've decided to be more honest with my son about his potential."

I snorted. "Good luck!"

"Like I said, let me worry about him. Can I count on you?"

NO!

"State championships get a lot of attention from college recruiters," he told me. "You missed out on time in front of scouts last year, even if you were a sophomore. Seeing you improve year after year would have chummed the waters, Michael."

I missed out because his son was a fucking douchebag!

"I'll tell you what, Michael," he said when I didn't respond. "You do this for me, and if Davis won't throw to you at the championship game, I'll bench him this time."

I stuck my hand out for him to shake. "Done!"


Mrs. Marie was waiting for me at home.

"Where's Devon?" I asked.

"She's out shopping," Mrs. Marie bit out. "Probably for some more of those way-too-short dresses of hers."

I liked those dresses!

"My husband is staying late at the office and my darling in-laws have taken the kids," she informed me. "I'm thinking you need a little company tonight. I'll make dinner for you."

I needed a clue and Mrs. Marie appeared not to be willing to lend me one, so I sat at the eat-in kitchen table to watch her cook.

Mrs. Marie was a blue-eyed blonde like Devon, but that's where the similarities ended. Mrs. Marie had more height and was heavier but not in an overweight way, Mrs. Marie was a bigger woman than Devon: wider hips, a bigger ass, etc. Not in the boobs though, I figured they were pretty close in the boob department. Mrs. Marie had a darker skin tone and her blue eyes were also darker. Devon's blonde hair was uni-colored and light, while Mrs. Marie's blonde hair was streaked and darker than Devon's.

I'd been horny since the Devon Panty Show with the cops. Before that afternoon, I definitely gave a lot of thought to fucking Mrs. Marie, but the horniness made it much worse. She was wearing tight jeans and a silky blue shirt. They way the shirt moved on her breasts mesmerized me.

I don't know how long I sat watching her. I came back to myself when she put plates down on the kitchen table.

"The contractor will be out tomorrow," Mrs. Marie told me. "He's done some work on our house so he promised to work through the day until it's all fixed. Devon will be out of here by tomorrow night."

"Oh!" I said, stabbing a piece of broccoli.

Mrs. Marie talked. I listened and tried not to get caught staring at her tits.


"Don't worry, sweetie," Devon said when she got back from shopping. She dropped some bags on the floor. Her skirt and panties joined the bags.

Devon strutted over to where I sat on the couch. She yanked my pants down and impaled her pussy on my cock.

"Whatever Phoenix Marie thinks, I'm not giving up this gorgeous cock!" Devon panted as she moved up and down my dick. "That fucking bitch has another think coming if she gets in my way."

I was very glad to hear it! Wrapping my arms around her hips, I grabbed Devon's ass. She groaned when I held her up, preventing her from moving. I was about to pop; I needed to slow down. Devon got the idea; I set her down slowly. She moved her hips back and forth, which stimulated her more than me. It let Devon catch up enough.

"You know," she whispered. "You could have just popped and then made it up to me."

"Or you could admire my self-control and reward me later in the shower," I replied, popping up with my hips to fuck her hard.

"You really do love making me wet." Devon moved her hips in circles. I felt myself pressing against her depth, which Devon loved. She rubbed her inside wall with the tip of my dick.

She'd caught up! I held Devon in position again as I moved my hips up and down as fast as I could. For a second, I had a vision of Mrs. Marie in the same position; I shook my head to get rid of the thought and fucked Devon faster. She threw her head back and screamed.

We came together.


Devon was right. She moved back into her home the next night and snuck into my house after it got dark. She lived alone; I lived alone except for the rare drop-in by my dad. Mrs. Marie was obviously suspicious of us, but she had two kids to chase around. Mrs. Marie could not keep up with a horny teenager and a woman interested in making him the best lover he could be.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.