Rachel - Cover

Rachel

Copyright© 2013 by Timberwolf

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A brother re-unites with his sister who he had thought long dead. The circumstances force them together until they become closer than they thought they would ever be.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I had to replace the door. It was old, and it had warped. That was why it wouldn't close properly. I called a hardware store, gave them the measurements, and the man there told me it would be ready when I came to pick it up. Rachel helped me to set it up and she held it while I put the lugs in it. After swinging it back and forth a couple of times, I closed it, and it sat snug. I opened and closed it again, and it was a perfect fit.

Rachel was relieved that now her privacy was assured, and to thank me, we had a little 'us' time, and we lay together, on her bed afterward, sweaty and tired.

My god, but that girl was inventive!

Don't ask.

Rachel called Judy, and asked her if she could come over, as we wanted to talk to her about something. For once, she was reluctant, but Rachel succeeded in convincing her to come, and so a few minutes later, a very timid Judy walked in our door.

Judy sat at the kitchen table, maybe because she and Mom had spent so much time there together, she felt comfortable sitting with the sun on her back. She wasn't this time, and kept squirming, not looking at me, a blush on her face.

I decided that this had gone on long enough, and asked her, "Judy, why are you embarrassed by spending time with Rachel?"

Judy gasped, and shocked, said, "Oh, god, you know?"

"Of course I know! I saw you two the night that Mel was here. Rachel's door opened, and I saw you both, and if it's any consolation, I approve! If you are happy giving Rachel pleasure, then why should I have a problem with it?"

Rachel took her hand, and told her that it was nothing to be ashamed about!

"But, I was so afraid you'd turn me away! That's what Gregory did, when he came home one day, and caught Janice and I! He made her suffer for my mistake! It was me who convinced her to spend some time in bed together that day! I was in love with your mother! And that man ruined it!"

"I'm not that man, Judy," I told her gently. "You can spend as much time as makes you both happy with Rachel. It's her decision to share your love, and I've loved you all my life, so let's get this put to bed, so to speak, shall we?"

Judy looked at me, and then she was crying, and the guilt she'd carried around all those years came out in great wracking sobs. I moved around to hold her, and at first she resisted me, then she melted into my arms, and held me with a strength that surprised me. Rachel joined us, and then as they cried together, I had tears as well, and I was sandwiched between them, and we stood there until both girls calmed down.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.