Our First Time Sharing - Cover

Our First Time Sharing

by TNR1314

Copyright© 2013 by TNR1314

True Story Sex Story: After a night of partying with one of my wife's old childhood male friends I shared her for the first time. The following morning I shared her with a second guy. This became the first of many sharing adventures over the last several years.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Nudism   .

A few months after we were married my wife Susie was invited to a birthday party for David an old childhood friend of hers who lived a few hours away. I had never met David but my wife talked about him all the time. She would tell me stories of them growing up and how he always had a thing for her. In high school he always tried to get her to show him her boobs and asked her out repeatedly. Her plans for the evening were to simply drive out after work, drink lots of alcohol and pass out on his sofa for the night then drive back the following day.

They grew up a few blocks from each other and were in the same grade through High school and even attended the same college. They were for all intensive purposes "Best Friends" and she originally intended to make the trip alone. But I know my wife and alcohol and made it known that I was not comfortable with her going solo.

After a little resistance she agreed that I had legitimate concerns and agreed to let me go as well. The next few nights before the party I had a very odd vivid dream of my wife and David sitting on a sofa with me across the room on a chair. They were kissing and he had his hand up her shirt groping her breasts. I opened my mouth to yell for him to stop but nothing came out ... I stood up to go pull her away and found that I had an erection and sat back down out of embarrassment. They kissed my entire dream my wife occasionally looking back at me smiling, just before I woke up I watched in disbelief as my wife unzips David's pants and begins to stroke his erect cock. She looks at me smiling and lowers her head parting her lips to accept his cock, that's when I woke up.

When I woke I was extremely excited and would wake my wife and have sex with her. When I came it was different, almost euphoric. The night before the party I actually drifted off to sleep excited about what dreams may come...

The day of the party I got home from work a little early. Susie was getting dressed. She wore a spaghetti strap jean top that buttoned up the front and tight Khaki pants. Her top had very little material and left little to the imagination. It covered the top of her perky small breasts but stopped just over her navel. The thing I liked most about her choice was that she couldn't wear a bra with it! I think I surprised her when I suggested she let me write Happy Birthday across my her breasts so she could flash David for his birthday. After all she said he used to always beg to see them and she never gave in. At first she said no but a short while later she asked if I would really be ok with her showing him her boobs. I told her of course I think it would be interesting to see his expression when he saw them for the first time. She smiled, handed me a red marker and I created David's birthday card!

When we arrived at his house both he and his roommate were well on their way to being trashed so the wife and I had to play catch up. We brought 150 strong jello shots with us. They were pretty strong and my wife was putting them back quick. There were plenty of other people coming and going and I was beginning to think my wife would never have the opportunity to show David his present.

About an hour and a half into the evening my wife stumbled over and asked if it was ok to show him yet. It kind of caught me off guard, She had to be getting a really good buzz because there were 6 other guys sitting around the living room getting high and drinking beer. I was now VERY glad I had insisted on coming along. I learned early on in our relationship that as Susie gets buzzed she tends to lose all inhibitions. She will always start by showing her breasts then progress to letting people touch and grope. Until she gets handsy herself. I asked her to hold off on giving her David his birthday present a bit longer and see if the crowd thins out.

After a few more drinks I realized that things would not be slowing down anytime soon and my wife had already unbuttoned two of the five buttons on her top, besides after watching all the guys competing for my wife's attention I was dying to see their expressions when my wife flashed her breasts to David. My cock was rock hard from just imagining her showing her breasts to a room full of strange men.

Susie was sitting between David and his roommate on the sofa. I got her attention and motioned for her to follow me to the hallway. I told her if she still wanted to show him his present now was as good a time as any. She smiled, and went back into the living room stood proudly in front of David.

My wife requested everyone's attention as everyone gathered in the living room Susie explained that she had a very special present for David this year. She slowly started to unbutton the remaining buttons on her top as she shared David's high school desires to see her boobs to the crowd. She said that she talked it over with me, her husband, and decided that this year for his birthday she would make his dream come true! With that she finished the last button and opened her top to reveal "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" written across her boobs.

She turned slowly so that the other guests could get a good view of David's present as the guys clapped and cheered. Their faces were all lit up. All David could say was "WOW". She turned again so that everyone got a good look then back to David and asked if he wanted to help button her back up ... He replied "Not really I kind of like the view" I told her that it was a shame he could only enjoy his present for such a short time. I suggested she display his birthday greeting for the rest of the evening. Everyone agreed and urged her to "keep them free", she caved almost instantly letting the straps slide down her shoulders and folding then tossing her top to David.

So for the next hour or so my topless wife sat with David on the sofa. They posed for a few pictures then more guys started showing up. It seems the guys were texting pics to their friends of the hot topless chick at David's party.

By now Susie is really feeling good from the celebrating. She was making the rounds talking to all the guys flirting and making sure they got a good eyeful and some of them were getting a good handful too...

I noticed poor David was sitting on the sofa alone while she was mingling and I suggested she go give the birthday boy some attention. She sat and chatted with him for a while. I brought some jello shots into the living room and had her press her breasts together and scooped the jello shot out onto her breasts. We started with David doing a couple then she agreed to let the other guys do some as well. By now there were 9 guys there and the jello shots went quickly.

Some time later Susie got up and went to the to get another drink when everyone in the living room heard her yell "Oh Shit!" from the kitchen. She had gone in to make herself a drink and one of the drunk guest bumped into her and she ended up spilling it all down the front of her khakis. I tried not to laugh but couldn't help myself. She looked so helpless yet sexy.

My wife had spilled the entire drink on herself and was soaked. I told her that she would just have to take them off so we could hang them out to dry. I think my statement caught everyone in the room off guard as there was a rather long pause before they all began to agree. My mind was racing with images of Susie wearing only her panties in a room full of strange men. I was trying to remember which panties she had worn today. I was hoping for her red thong. She was obviously drunk by now because she didn't waste a second. With her back to me she unfastened her pants and slid them down to her ankles. The guy's reaction was deafening. I stood amid the sounds of cheers for my wife and was myself speechless at the sight of her bare ass. I quickly realized I should have thought before I spoke because she NEVER wore panties with those pants. My wife now stood in the kitchen totally nude. I took in the sight as the other guests ogled my beautiful wife. Her pussy was neatly trimmed just above her pussy lips with the lower portion shaven smooth. The guys began to hoot and holler ... Susie strutted around the kitchen shaking her sexy ass hugging and kissing on the guys as they cupped her ass and felt her up.

I must have looked shocked because when she finally made eye contact Susie smiled and stumbled over to me and gave me a hug and a kiss. She asked me if everything was ok. She said she didn't want me to be mad. It was just such a turn on to be naughty in front of me. I told her it was fine. I liked it too and asked her to go back into the living room and sit on David's lap, then spread her legs for him I was dying to see the expression on his face. She giggled and headed to the living room as the guys along her path made sure to touch and grope as she passed them. I heard David react almost immediately as she entered the room, Oh My God, you are fucking beautiful! He said.

When I entered the living room she was already seated on his lap. I stole a kiss and sat in a chair directly across from them. As I sat down as she spread her legs and guided his hand down to her pussy as she smiled and bit her lower lip. My wife must have been getting turned on because she turned and kissed him as his fingers found her wet pussy me and the other guests watched as his fingers disappeared inside my wife. Suddenly I felt as if in a dream like state. It was so erotic to watch his fingers disappear inside her pussy and hear her moans of pleasure. The other guys got really quiet, I could hear them breathing heavily as the crowded around Susie and David. David began to concentrate on her clit with his thumb and forefinger I could tell she was getting close to orgasm as his fingers worked faster and faster and her moans grew louder and longer until all of a sudden she arched her back and began to squirt all over his lap. His buddies started cheering after several minutes they quieted down and then started encouraging my wife to return the favor, They started chanting "Suck his cock, suck his cock" she looked at me very confused about what was taking place and I think David noticed because he put a stop to it. He told everyone it was time to leave. They were all reluctant to leave at first but quickly lined up at the door when my wife agreed to send them each off with a hug and kiss.

I again watched in a dreamy trance each of the 7 remaining guests took turns taking my nude wife in their arms, all of them cupping her ass and grinding against her as she kissed them before they left. The first two kisses were only pecks on the lips but the third guy was brave and slipped my wife his tongue and she responded likewise. They kissed for almost a minute as his hands roamed her body. The last four kisses followed suit and after what seemed like 20 minutes the guests were finally gone.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.