The Invasion - Cover

The Invasion

Copyright© 2013 by drone19872

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Rosalyn, a White Mage, must save her Princess and lover when her kingdom is threatened by a hostile tribe.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Masturbation   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

Hours later, in the middle of the night, Reannon entered the cave she had been traveling to for the past hour. Three female guards waited at attention before the man who she had come to meet. Marcus waved them aside to allow her entrance. The dark haired betrayer of her people smiled at him, kissing her lover on the mouth.

Marcus, a tall man with a dark goatee, motioned for her to sit down with him at the desk on the far side of the room. "I trust all went well today at the hearing?"

Reannon nodded, trying not to give off any positive or negative emotions. "The panel mostly feels that Rosalyn could have been sent back as a sleeper agent. Chris and the others taken with her are being considered lost causes." She stared directly at him. "Did you receive my word about the saboteur who allowed her to escape?"

"Yes, I did," Marcus began as he took a sip of a glass of wine, "I had a sweep done of all guards. They were nowhere to be found."

Reannon scoffed at him. Marcus put up a hand. "We will find her." He grinned. "She'll look great at your feet. Just like that one." He pointed to the corner where Chris mindlessly stood at attention. The Princess stared at nothing, as if she had been turned "off" for the night.

The dark haired traitor crossed the desk and crawled onto Marcus' lap. "all of them will be at my feet." and so will you. "Once our plan is enacted." She leaned down and kissed him. Marcus took the initiative and pulled her tightly. He tore at both of their clothes until they were on top of the desk making love.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.