Life Buoy for an Amputee or an Amputee Who Is a Life Buoy? - Cover

Life Buoy for an Amputee or an Amputee Who Is a Life Buoy?

Copyright© 2013 by Duna

Chapter 4: First the House, Second the Wedding and Naturally Kids

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: First the House, Second the Wedding and Naturally Kids - Will an amputee find love after being cheated on?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Lactation   Amputee   Violence  

If Wendy had been an ordinary two-legged woman, her chance to be my wife would have been zero. I completely lacked trust in all women, but Wendy was outside this ordinary group because of her amputation. That's why she often tells me how glad she is of being handicapped, as that was her key to gaining a good husband and two smart, beautiful and healthy kids. Naturally, she tells this to me as if it was a joke, but her humorous comment has some truth to it at the core. We laugh when she starts to list how many high school friends of hers are already divorced or do not have any children, whereas we are a happy family.

Nobody had thought we would become engaged only five hours after we were introduced. Even Wendy's brother, my best friend had not expected us to move so fast that day, despite the fact it was his own plan to throw us together by inviting me for ten AM. This trick was one of the crucial conditions that brought us together. Besides that Wendy's kitchen fairy magic and her desperate wish for children established our fate that Saturday. Yes, the fact I couldn't be with my daughters, because my scurvy ex-wife blocked my kids from me factored into it too. I looked at Wendy, this twenty-one year old girl, stunning beautiful, full of humor and life, and her dream of two kids and a good husband. The idea of children with this gorgeous young Kitchen Fairy was immediately planted in my mind. Her one leg did not disturb me, oh no, not at all. As a matter of fact it just made her more appealing. It seemed that Wendy, exactly because of her being handicapped (which characteristic sprouted her humor and strong-willed determination to have kids against all odds) was made especially for me. For me, yes, me ... having been robbed of the chance to bring up my children and having developed an acute distrust in women due to my failed attempts to live a peaceful family life with a faithful wife. We were destined to create our common happiness.

From Wendy's birthday party I went to my parents and told them about my engagement with Wendy. They were embarrassed, but accepted my decision. Just as I hoped, my Dad also agreed to help me carry out my "subway carriage" interior house plan and assured me of the weekend assistance of his colleagues and friends.

Out of sheer practicality (I was an architect after all) I went to the mall we were to meet at the next day, and bought an engagement ring; if it wasn't right, we could exchange it on site. Then I went home and did a big cleaning.

The following day I arrived at the coffee shop in the "Maple Wood" mall at two. Wendy had arrived earlier and was standing at the bar with her crutches. She was charming, and she let me hug her. When we sat down, I gave her the ring. She was happy about it and it fitted on her finger perfectly. The whole staff of the coffee shop came out to congratulate us. Wendy had obviously chatted with them before I arrived, and she must have aired the news that she had a fiancé. I realized that Wendy was a frequenter here and everybody liked her a lot.

Ring, coffee, and cheers finished, we went to the parking lot and I explained to Wendy where my apartment was. She followed me in her wagon all the way, steering with ease and confidence.

I was glad I had cleaned the flat the previous day, as she immediately remarked how tidy it was on entering. She took off her light spring coat and looked fresh, clean and beautiful in a long skirt and beige blouse. We sat on the bed and began the afternoon with a passionate kiss. She reminded me she was on the pill and we would start the baby production in our house, yet to be built.

I began to stroke her back first and I put my left hand on her leg. She stopped kissing me, "John, please don't be afraid of my leg!"

I patted her knee, "Your leg is beautiful."

"I know you like my leg, but you're afraid of my stump, I'm sure."

She drove my hand under her blouse and I felt her warm and smooth skin vibrating at the touch of my fingertips. "I'd like to take off my blouse and my bra," she said, suppressing a mischievous smile. "So that you can get used to my upper body before I show you the rest..."

I helped her take off her blouse and she took off her bra herself. Her breasts were wonderful, her nipples hard. I petted her breasts and began to kiss them. I sucked on her hard nipples. She was getting quite aroused and moaned. "I like it," into my ear.

I wanted to take off her skirt and panties to give her some more intimate pleasure, but I was in trouble at this point. A woman with two legs just stands and is out of her panties in a second ... but Wendy might fall over without her crutches, I thought, and I couldn't get her into such an embarrassing situation. I didn't want to rip off her clothes either, so I hesitated. She understood it all, as if she had read my mind.

"I'll help you take these off, don't worry," she giggled, and showed me how to hold and undress her the easiest...

Now she was entirely nude. "See? There's nothing to be repulsed by," she said, "the plastic surgeons worked fine and smooth, without scars."

Her stump was indeed not repellent at all, and I felt comfortable with her body. Her pussy was not too hairy and I liked the look of it. I could hardly wait to savor the touch, the scent, and the taste of it too. She smiled, encouraging me to take pleasure in her body.

I knelt down before her to enjoy her pussy. She spread her thighs and I was in front of her beautiful pussy. I pulled apart her labia major and started kissing her labia minor. She moaned as I fingered around her very sensitive vaginal opening, soft and moist.

"Ah, so good," she hissed.

I wanted to learn how to give her more enjoyment, "Want a gentle experiment?"

Her pussy was all wet by now. I tried to excite her clit with my finger at first, and she replied with passionate moans. When I replaced my finger with my tongue Wendy's pleasure increased. This went on for a couple of minutes. Then I used my fingers for her vaginal opening and my tongue for her clit to intensify her excitement and she very quickly had an intense orgasm.

After her orgasm she wanted to requite my efforts.

"The first orgasm was mine, so it's your turn. You must enjoy my skill now ... orally ... to repay yours," she giggled.

We lay down on the couch, right beside each other on our sides, facing each other's genitals. I put my head on her thigh and she lifted her stump up so that I could work on her pussy as well. Meanwhile, she started to work on my cock with her hands and mouth. Sometimes she moaned from her pleasure.

Suddenly she said, "Tell me before you cum, will you? I want your sperm in my pussy instead."

The thought got both of us close to orgasm, but I managed to control myself for her sake. And in a moment she had to stop to enjoy another ecstasy of hers, panting and twitching.

When her strained body relaxed and her mouth could feel my penis close to explosion, she whispered greedily, "John, my pussy wants you in it."

We shifted into the good old missionary position. Her pussy was drenched, slippery yet tight when my throbbing cock entered it.

I felt my own heart pounding in my ears through Wendy's demanding voice, "Fuck me, John, I'm yours..."

When I reached my orgasm it triggered hers too, and we both were on the peak at the same time. We hugged each other and I ejaculated my sperm into her beautiful tight pussy.

Later we separated and were lying next to each other. In her post orgasm bliss her funny self broke cover again, to inform me of quite an important thing in an amusing way, as always.

"I, the undersigned Wendy Adair, as your one leg fiancée, hereby declare to be able to have sex with you in other positions as well." she spoke in a deep and sober voice, slowly, as if taking an oath.

"All right then, we'll try them all," I replied chuckling.

"Okay, I can't embrace you with my legs but I'll try the rest of the positions with you, and will keep trying, from now on, until the end of times," she said.

We laughed a lot.

Unable to talk about anything else, we began to kiss while detailing the possible ways, and soon we were making love again. This time, after some mutual oral we made love doggy style, with her single leg kneeling on the floor and her upper body bending over to lie on the bed. Then we changed position and she sat on my cock, but she could not move well in cowgirl position, her missing leg kept her from that, so she tried using her pussy muscles to give me pleasure. We closed this sex session in the old missionary again and were both very satisfied after our orgasms.

She explained her home circumstances, when we went to our cars to go to her family, "My parents know what we're doing now. They are walking on clouds for me, they are so glad to see my happiness. My Mom wished good luck for us when I left home, and it's obvious what she meant."

"Does it disturb you if I call you my Kitchen Fairy?" I asked Wendy before getting into our cars.

"No, of course not," she said smiling, "I'm happy to be called that, you know. It'll always remind me of how well I cooked you in our kitchen for my birthday lunch. You were cooked well, so now you taste just fine."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.