Touchdown
Prelude

Copyright© 2013 by Phil Lane

BDSM Sex Story: Prelude - After Jenny's escape / release from slavery how will she and Joe cope? And what will it mean for the Kustensky organisation. A sequel to Tales from a Far Country.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation  

WHAT'S WHAT

Touchdown is the fourth episode in the story of the relationship between Jennifer McEwan, also recently known as Vyera Anatol'yevna Kuznetsova an adventurous academic who is studying BDSM games and adult play behaviour and her husband Joe, a civil engineer who is anxious about his wife's sexual interests and where they might lead. Touchdown is the sequel to our last story, Tales From a Far Country in which Jennifer/Vyera had to endure rather more adventure than she was expecting and takes the story on after Jennifer is unexpectedly reunited with her husband Joseph and her parents one summer's evening in Stockholm.

If you are a new reader, this short resumé will help you understand what is going on!

The tale began in our first story Thesis, when Professor Angela Dawney, Jennifer's Head of Department and her research supervisor persuaded Jenny to enroll in a consensual slave training programme organised by the adult experience and adventure company, Inward Bound. Angela claimed this would be an excellent psychological laboratory for Jennifer to pursue her research but secretly, the Professor hoped to drive a wedge between Jennifer and her husband and win Jennifer's affections for herself.

Inward Bound has received investment from what purports to be an international transport business called Freddie Clegg Enterprises but is in fact the front organisation for Clegg's highly illegal abduction and slavery operation. Freddie Clegg Enterprises also have hopes for Jennifer's research - to help them identify and recruit willing victims.

Angela, anxious to use Jenny's experiences for her own benefit at the earliest opportunity, almost sabotaged Jenny's participation at Inward Bound. The effect of this was to disturb the ever paranoid Clegg organisation which led to Jenny and Angela experiencing what they imagine to be a CIA inspired "rendition". This claimed to be an investigation into Internet Crime but was really an attempt to discover if they were actually in the pay of Clegg's arch Russian competitor, Anatoly Kustensky who, by an innocent but most unfortunate coincidence, is an old friend of Professor Dawney.

In the end Jenny completed her course at Inward Bound and returned home, marked emotionally, physically and psychologically by her experiences. She realised that she cannot suppress her desires, and wished more than ever to share her lifestyle preferences with her husband.

The second part of the story - Such Sweet Sorrow - takes place in the months which follow, when Angela has the opportunity to tell the tale of her 'rendition' and interrogation to her friend Anatoly Kustensky.

One bright day in London, as Jennifer makes her way to a medical library to pursue her research, she vanishes and despite an extensive and energetic police investigation and the efforts of Joe and her parents, no trace of her can be found.

Tales From a Far Country follows Jennifer's further adventures after her abduction. She is subjected to a carefully calculated psychological programme designed to change her into Vyera Anatolyevna a slave to Anatoly Kustensky and his family and also to complete her data analysis and research project. One summers evening, after her psychological conditioning appears to have been a complete success and when Anatoly and Svetlana Kustenskaya his wife are aboard their yacht in Stockholm, Sveta suffers an emotional breakdown and releases Jennifer.

Touchdown follows the storm which breaks in the wake of Svetlana's flamboyant and generous gesture and follows Joseph and Jennifer's progress as they try to begin life together once more.

Now, read on – or start from the beginning with Thesis!

Preface »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.