Afterschool Special - Cover

Afterschool Special

Copyright© 2013 by Chelsea Anne

Chapter 4

Faith checked herself in the mirror one more time, she was wearing black skinny jeans with a loose fitting babydoll pink top with matching tap pants, and over that was her favorite black leather jacket. Simple socks and sneakers rounded out here ensemble.

The buzzing in her pants could only mean one thing.

She walked towards the window and looked out and seeing Andrew sitting on the back of his motorcycle hidden in the alleyway behind the house, tucked in between a few garbage cans. A Stray cat snuck past in a flash, darting through the shadows.

Waving at him from the window, she was sure he smiled up at her because she was sure she saw the street light glint off his teeth. Faith took one more glance back to make sure her door was close and Charlie hadn't walked in to her room.

Carefully, she opening her bedroom window, working hard not to make any noise. It slid open with fits and jerks from paint. Straddling of the sill, she reached for the roof drain pipe. As before, she was able to slip down the pipe to the ground below with little trouble.

Faith ran over to Andrew and through her arms around him, already she missed him so. After a that and a quick kiss she jumped onto the back of Andrew's bike.

Screaming wildly into the wind as they tore through the alley way as the fled from Charlies house. Faith wrapped her arms even tighter around Andrew's chest, feeling the wind in her hair...

He smiled even wider everytime he felt her squeeze him.

They rode through downtown before hitting the highway. The raced down the highway so fast that cars and buildings were just blurs in the night. Rarely slowing, they sped for the city limits with the lights off and not a care in the world.

Quickly Andrew found the abandoned dirt road he was looking for, that lead to a hill that stood just above the town center. Slowing down and riding more carefully, he worked his way up the hill in the dark, finally reaching the clearing.

"Stunning isn't it?" he whispered over his shoulder.

Faith leaned her head on his shoulder and took in the view of the city below, the lights twinkled below as the trees swayed in the wind.

"Yeah." she hummed back.

He reached down and softly stroked her hair as they looked down at the glowing lights of the town. It was wind blown but still silky and soft.

Andrew glanced over to Faith smiling at him, he smiled back at her. Turning around on the bike, Andrew leaned down and kissed her soft delicate lips. He placed his hand on the side of her face as if not allowing her to escape from his kiss.

Faith opened her mouth wider to allow Andrew's tongue in. His tongue darted in and out of her mouth before he slipped it fully into her mouth. Faith sucked on it to tease him, because she would not let go for a few seconds. Andrew moaned as she sucked and nibbled at the tip of his tongue.

He reached down and grabbed her thigh hoisting her up to him till their pelvises were aligned. He balanced the bike as Faith let out a small shriek of surprise, before aggressively attacking Andrew's mouth again.

She could feel his bulge between her legs and began to grind against it, slowly, carefully. They continued to kiss for a little while longer until Andrew pulled away.

"STOP" he breathed.

Panting, he wiped his mouth with his free hand and looked down at Faith.

"What is it too much for you?" she said teasingly pushing her chest out and shaking her chest from side to side.

"Just need to take a breather." he said still slightly panting.

Faith could feel the wetness between her legs. Her body was beginning to cool off and she suddenly felt the chill of the crisp night air. She shivered and pulled even closer to Andrew for warmth.

"Cold?" he asked putting his arm around her protectively.

"Just a little bit." she said laying her head on his chest.

She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply, he smelt of soap and aftershave. Faith couldn't help but turned on by the smell of her newest lover.

"You know its getting pretty cold out here. Lets say we head to my place?" Andrew said reaching for the spare helmet handing it to Faith. She looked at him timidly.

"Come on it'll be fine I promise." he said slamming his helmet back on.

"I won't bite ... hard."

Faith giggled and slammed her helmet on her head.

They tore back down the dirt road, driving back through the city until coming to a stop in front of what looked like a skyscraper.

"My place is up on the twentieth floor." Andrew said looking up and pointing.

Faith looked and felt nervous but giddy inside. She felt she could trust Andrew.

The walked hand and hand through the main door till they came to the elevator. With a press of the button they waited and broke out giggling as they whispered naughty things they wanted to do to one another.

"Ding!" the bell chimed and with a whoosh the doors opened.

Faith turned and grabbed the top of Andrew's jacket pulling him into her as they walked onto the elevator and Andrew smiled back at her. They glanced back making sure nobody else tried to get on before pushing the button 20.

Faith wriggled and writhed against him., teasing him more and more but rubbing her hands over his hard chest causing Andrew to moan. She explored more of his body and Faith leaned up towards him on her toes kissing up and down both sides of his neck. Her breath was hot on his skin.

With a push, he slammed his hand against the wall behind her pinning her to the sides of the elevator walls, held there willingly.

She giggled and moaned as he started to grind his hard cock between her open legs. Faith tilted her head back she reached around his chest and let her hands slip down to his thighs. Andrew shifted and smirked. Laughing Faiths hand grasped the underside of his boner that was protruding from his pants. She started to rub the tip with her fingers mixed with the soft fabric of his pants. Hearty moans began to escape Andrew's throat.

"Sorry babe you have to wait till we get into my place." glancing at the security camera in the upper corner.

"Ding!" the elevator stopped on the twentieth floor.

Andrew peeked his head out from the elevator making sure no one was around. He looped his arm around Faiths waist and escorted her down the hall towards his front door.

Faith turned and leaned up against his front door, as he unlocked the door. Pushing off the door frame she stood in Andrews path, blocking him from entering the apartment.

"Sorry but you're gonna have to pay the toll to enter.' Faith said with a smirk

"Really?" Andrew said sounding amused. "Well I guess I'd better pay up then!"

He leaned down to get closer to Faith who was now cornered between him and the front door.

Faith closed her eyes tightly. She felt Andrew wind his arm around her waist and pull her closer. She could feel him leaning into her and put hung her arms loosely on his shoulders.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.