Afterschool Special - Cover

Afterschool Special

Copyright© 2013 by Chelsea Anne

Chapter 3

Characters

Faith Green-Step-daughter and Charlie's sometimes lover -16

Charlie Green -Step-father and real estate agent, Faith's sometimes lover -35

Mr.Allen- Charlie's boss and husband, father of Andrew - 55

Mrs.Allen-Wife of charles boss and mother of Andrew -55

Andrew Allen-Son of charles bosses son, Faith's new lover- 23


Charlie sat in the kitchen reading the paper and sipping his coffee. Faith skipped into the kitchen still wearing her cheerleading uniform.

"Good Morning Charlie!" she leaned onto his back whispering seductively in his ear.

He felt his cock spring up and start to pulsate as if begging to be let back into Faith's slick and soaking cunt. He spun around and grabbed Faith in his arms he leaned down and kissed her passionately on the mouth while his free-hand roamed her soft and supple mounds.She moaned in response to his touch.

Slowly he stood from the chair until he was standing straight up in front of her. She placed her hands on his shoulders for balance as she lifted her leg to wrap around his waist and slowly rubbed her hairless mound on Charlie's lap.

Charlie could feel his cock trying to escape the pressure was building inside him.It wasn't until Faith pushed him back laughing that he had noticed.

"Looks like someone can't wait to blow his load now can they!" she said pointing at the spot of pre-cum that had formed on Charlie's pants that could also includes mixture of Faith's drippings. With that, Charlie smiled and pulled at her arm and placed his hand on her back.

With force he spun her around then with his hand still on her back he pushed her down onto the table until the only thing pointing up was her nice little perky ass. Still holding one arm behind her back.

"hhhhhhhhhh' Faith gasped."Charlie what are you doing?" she cried a mixture of fear and excitement in her voice.

"Shut up!" he screamed "I'm going to teach you a lesson, Bitch!"

He managed to both hold her down and kick off his pants and boxers, his hard cock now free. Moving forward he rubs his sore cock up and down Faith's pussy, getting his dick wet again.

He wrenched her arm a little more and causes her to wince in pain and bend at the knees. Now with her ass lined up, he rams his manhood deep into her still virgin ass. His cock pulses as he holds his cock as deep as it could go, letting her get used to the intruder. Then draws it out slowly.

"Oh fuck yes!!!" Faith howled with delight with a mix of pain.

Charlie grunted plunging his cock in over and over again, deeper and deeper into her back door. Each time he wrenched on her arm, her sphincter quenched down on his well used manhood. His cock was sore from being used more in two days then in over a month with his wife but the lust and passion of the moment took over.

He lost all control and kept thrusting faster and faster.

"Come in my ass! Now!" Faith boomed just before he gave a final thrust. Jets and jets of cum shot out of his cock deep into her bowels. Each jet coming with a small thrust and even more arm twisting. With the final jet of cum, Faith blacked out from pain.

Charlie picked up a now limp and almost lifeless Faith. Walking into the living room he set her down on the couch straightening her uniform. He reached for a blanket to set over her when the phone rang. Walking back into the kitchen Charlie looked at the pile of his clothes on the floor before answering the phone.

The phone was his boss, Mr. Allen calling to make sure dinner is still going to take place in an hour and a half.

"Yes sir we'll be ready for you and your family!" he says starting to preheat the oven, Charlie quickly begins to clean up the kitchen and starts making the roast.

"Oh and I forgot to mention" said Mr.Allen causing Charlie to snap back to the present "My son Andrew is going to be joining us!"

"Oh..." said Charlie taken back.

"This won't be an inconvenience now will it?" asked Mr.Allen.

Charlie stood up straighter he knew exactly what his boss was doing.He was testing Charlie to see how he could react to this happening at the drop of a hat. He wanted to make sure Charlie was able to handle any curve ball that came at him before Mr. Allen made the final decision of who would take over the real estate firm when he retires in six months.

"That will not be a problem at all sir, my daughter and I will be happy to have you and your family join us for dinner. See you soon."

With that Charlie hung up the phone and started dinner.

Charlie gathered up his clothes and went upstairs to change into one of this three piece suits. When he came downstairs Faith was still passed out on the couch. He walked over to her and shook her till she awoke.

"I need you to get up sweetie. My boss is coming over for dinner and you have to look nice okay baby?"

She rubbed her eyes and started up the stairs to her room.

He went back into the kitchen to check that dinner was alright while Faith headed upstairs wondering what to wear when she walked into her room. She assumed by how Charlie was dressed that jeans and a nice t-shirt were out of the question.

So she walked over to her dresser and pulled out hot pink lace panties and matching bra. Going to her closet to look for a nice dress, uncovering a nice lace indigo dress that was forgotten in the back.

It had mid length sleeves and the color line fell just above her bust. Pulling it on the hem fell about mid-thigh but if she stood with her back straight you could see the bottom of her ass-checks from under the dress.She twirled around in the full length mirror admiring herself then she walked into the bathroom to comb her hair and brushed her teeth, she braided her hair to one side so it would stay out of her face.

Then she reached in a drawer and pulled out some mascara, a dab of perfume, and find some matching lipstick.There was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Come in." she said after pursing her lips from applying lipstick. Charlie opened the door and stepped into the bathroom. He took in what Faith was wearing and became lost in the view.

Glancing into the mirror she noticed he was staring at her ass as she was leaned over the counter doing her make up.

"You do look nice, hun." Charlie said standing behind her.

"Thanks daddy" she said in a little girls voice, smiling at him in the mirror.

He began to stroke her backside. Then the doorbell rang.

"I expect you to behave young lady." said Charlie sternly.

"Of course daddy" as they walked down the stairs to the front door Charlie stopped Faith.

"Before dinner I need you to ask Mr.Allen's son, Andrew, to go upstairs with you, so I can discuss business."

"Why?" asked Faith.

"Faith I need you to distract Andrew away from the table. Ask him help you with a project, homework, anything. I just need him away from Mr.Allen, okay?"

She looked Charlie in the eyes and saw his pleading look.

"Consider it done." she purred and then bound down the stairs to the front door.

"Mr.Allen so sorry to keep you waiting." Charlie opened the door and invited them all in.

"I was pulling the turkey out of the oven" he had started to say when Mr.Allen interrupted.

"Very Nice Home you've got here Charlie!" he said patting Charlie on the back. Mr.Allen was a very short and stout man.Standing Straight up he was no taller than faith.He had Brown hair with streaks of gray through it.His face was rather plump.He had blue eyes and his nose was flat and round but stuck out the most from the rest of his features.Faith Tried to stifle a giggle due to Mr.Allens looks her mind raced back to when she was a child and would see santa claus.

"Ah Mrs.Allen let me get your coat." Charlie said ready to taking it out of her hands. Mrs Allen was shorter than her husband and plumper.She had sandy blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Her cheeks were always a rosy color and she had a rather large bust that seemed to be causing her dress to stretch across her chest in a way that made it seem the dress would fall to shreds at any moment. But she was still a very kind woman.


Andrew was the last to walking thru the front door and Faith felt herself blushing, Andrew looked nothing like she had expected, very cute. He had sandy brown hair that was hung down to his ear lobes and flowed down in front of his piercing blue eyes.He was much taller than his mother and father, standing in that entry way he looked even taller than charlie. He didn't look anything like his Mother and Father.He was Much thinner and had dark brown hair that hung past his ears. His bangs hung in front of his eyes.Glancing at Faith and he blew air under his bangs causing them to ruffle and part from his eyes.

He took in the sight that was Faith as she walked down the stairs. When she stepped in front of him, he heard his mother "Oh". Faith turned to look at Mrs.Allen

"This must be your step-daughter, Faith, that I've heard so much about." she said beaming as she walked up to Faith embracing her in a hug.

"Yes she is." said Charlie sounding like a proud father.

"Well now that everyone is here lets start dinner shall we?"


"Great Idea Charles"Bombed Mr.Allen "I'm starved!".The adults conversation continued into the kitchen leaving Faith and Andrew alone in the entryway. Faith looked at Andrew. He noticed her and stood up straighter, pushing his hair out of his eyes.Smiling at her. Faith smiled coyly at Andrew until they heard Mrs.Allen calling for him."Andrew, Andrew" she shrieked.Faith smirked crossing her arms over her chest and shifting her weight to one leg."Yes Mother" Andrew Barked stepping towards the kitchen but still eyeing Faith.Mrs.Allen appeared around the corner with a glass of red wine in her hand. " Would you like one.' she asked holding it out for him. "No thank you mother." he said clenching his teeth and balling his hands into fists.

"Well why don't you come into the kitchen your father and Charlie were about to discuss..." then Faith saw her window of opportunity.She strode over to Andrew and Mrs.Allen " Actually Mrs.Allen I was just about to give Andrew here a tour of the house." Faith said batting her eyelashes and smiling.

"What a wonderful Idea!" Mrs.Allen Crowed. Faith took the glass of wine that Mrs. Allen had been forcing on Andrew. " Sorry But No Wine for you Andrew" she said handing the cup back to Mrs. Allen "Charlie has rules. Nothing that can cause stains is allowed anywhere near his nice white carpets." she winked. "Sorry Mother But those are the rules" said Andrew shrugging. "Oh all right." Mrs. Allen said looking defeated.

She turned around and walked back into the kitchen to join her husband and Charlie.Faith and Allen walked down the hall towards the den.Allen reached out and grabbed Faith's arm. Faith turned to face him."Thanks." He said " You didn't have to do that". He was still holding her arm and softly rubbing her skin with his thumb."You know why don't we start the tour upstairs.

"That'll make it harder for your mother to find us." Faith said. "Sounds fine with me."Andrew smiled at her. When he smiled his bangs fell into his face.Faith had to resist reaching up and pushing them out of his eyes."Alright then Follow Me!" she said cheerfully. Faith pushed past him and walked down the hall she peered into the kitchen as she walked past Charlie and the Allens were out on the patio smoking cigars with their wine

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.