Afterschool Special - Cover

Afterschool Special

Copyright© 2013 by Chelsea Anne

Chapter 1

Faith Davis. Sixteen years old.Strawberry blonde ringlets, freckles all over and stunning sea-green eyes that looked vibrant against her alabaster complexion.Medium Height and Skinny. Bust size small C. Step-Daughter

Charlie Green Charlie was in his early thirties, and had wavy auburn hair and blue eyes wears glasses. built for his age he worked out lifting weights and running the neighborhood with his buddies.Step-Father

Faith Davis staired dreary out the window of her sixth period french class. It had been raining heavily since third period and it showed no signs of letting up. Just thinking about the trek home made Faith shiver and curl her delicate arms around her body.

Allen Blake who sat in front of Faith turned around and gave her an up and down stare, then smiled. " Looks terrible out there " Allen replied with a smirk "I'd sure hate to have to walk in this crapstorm".

Faith sat up straighter in her chair and looked Allen square in the eye and said " I don't need your help Allen. I'll be fine. Besides I'd rather not be seen with you in that dumpster on wheels that you call a car".

Allen looked hurt. "I said I was sorry Faith. I didn't mean for it to happen" Allen replied looking down at his shoes and letting his gorgeous chestnut hair hang in his eyes.

When they had been together Faith had loved to push his bangs to the side sweeping them out of his eyes but now all she wanted to do was pour gasoline on his head and light a match.

"Didn't mean for what to happen Allen?" Faith replied " Didn't mean to drive over to Lexi's house in the middle of the night?" Allens face started to turn pale. "Didn't mean to text her telling her to come out of her house to your car?"

"Stop Faith" allen begged his voice cracking.

"Stop what Allen" Faith asked raising her voice her fellow students that had been listening in could hear. "Stop calling you a filthy pig and two-faced or a bastard?"

Faith fists shook with rage.Her palms hurt from digging her nails into the palms of her hands to keep herself from choking allen.

"Or you didn't mean to fuck her and leave her bra and the condom in the back seat of your car" Faith boomed.

At this point the whole class knew her homecoming king had cheated. Allen looked like his heart could stop at any moment. The whole class sharply inhaled shocked at the tragic scene that was now playing out.

The bell for the end of the day rung but not a single person dare moved. Everyone was turned looking at Faith waiting to see what her next move was. Faith bent down and picked up her school bag and purse. She stood up and began to walk towards the door

"And stop calling me in the middle of the night crying" Faith yelled at allen over her shoulder."It's Pathetic!"

Faith walked down the normally crowded halls. But today everyone made a path for her fearing the wrath of a woman scorned. As Faith approched her locker she could see some one standing next to it waiting. Then Lexi's face swam into view. Lexi tried to smile but quickly stopped realizing she could no longer trust that Faith would smile back.

"I should call the janitor and tell him he left a giant bag of trash in front of my locker" Faith replied coldly. Lexi started to sink away into the crowds of students in the hall when faith turned to face her.

"Let me guess you're really sorry and our friendship means to much to let some dickwad come between us". Faith mimicked a tear running down her cheek and started to pout her lips.

"Faith about what happened" Lexi stammered. "If you'd just let me explain you'd see that this is all one big misunderstanding." Lexi whipped her runny nose on the sleeve of her shirt which made faith want to gag.

"I don't have time for your bullshit Lexi. So get this through your head you were my friend then you went and fucked my boyfriend now you're not my friend. Does that explain it". Faith slammed her locker door closed and headed towards the front of the school.

Faith stood on the sidewalk in the rain impatiently waiting her father. He had promised he'd pick her up from school that day. Eagerly she whipped out her cell-phone to call him when his car pulled up to the curb.

Her dad honked his horn and waved. Normally faith would have been mortified at this action but today she didn't give a fuck. The rain was intense and cold. She opened the door and slid into the passenger seat throwing her bags in the back.

Later she was sitting at the kitchen table doing home work and shivering from her damp clothes. Charlie walked into the kitchen, talking obnoxiously loud on his cell-phone.

"Yeah it's fine" he replied looking at Faith as he leaned against the kitchen counter.He was obviously on the phone with her mother.

As he hung up he sighed heavily "So it looks like your mother won't be joining us for dinner she has to work late at the hospital." he replied.

"And leave you all alone to watch Wheel of Fortune by yourself. " said Faith sarcastically.

"Now look here young lady."

"Watch out Charlie you're actually starting to sound like a real father."

Charlie was Faiths step-father her real father had ran out on her mother shortly after she was born. He was in his early thirties and had wavy auburn hair and blue eyes. He worked real estate and had met Faiths mother at an open house.

Seven months later they were married, Faith had to deal with two overgrown children acting like adults. He was very well built for his age he worked out lifting weights and running the neighborhood with his buddies.

He sighed and turned away from Faith. "Do you feel like pizza or not?" charlie asked sounding exhausted.

"Pizza sounds fine" said aith turning back to her homework. Charlie leaned on the counter his back to Faith and began to dial the number. Faith stood up from the table trying to reach charlie.

"No" Faith exclaimed as she walked across the kitchen to Charlie "You have to order it from Mama Rae's. Theirs is better"

She walked over trying to grab the phone out of Charlie's hand. As she did charlie turned to face her and had started to lose his balance from where he was leaning on the counter. Dropping the phone and turning towards Faith, he sticks out his hands out in front, to catch himself.

Faith gasped.

When Charlie had caught his balance each of Faiths breasts were in his hands. He squeezed wondering what he had caught his balance on. He looked down and realized what he had done. Stunned he stood there in the kitchen with both of Faiths breasts in his hands.

Both of them stood their for while, not saying anything just staring at each other.

Finally charlie removed his hands from her breasts and scratched his head tossing his curly hair.

"AH sorry about that" said charlie sheepishly and smiling at Faith.

"What are you grinning for?" Faith snapped at him.

Charlie's smile faded and his cheeks began to beat a bright crimson red. "It was an accident faith" he replied now trying to not look her directly in the eye.

"Yeah it was a total accident that as your fell, you grab my breasts" she shouted at Charlie and crossing her arms over her chest as if to deny him access.

"I'm sorry its just you caught me off guard and i lost balance..."

"Whatever charlie but if you need to grope someone, grope my mom. Geez its not my fault you don't get any action".

This was true Charlie and Faiths mother hadn't had sex in months due to her 14 hour shifts at the hospital along with sleeping in the guest bedroom so no one would disturb her.

Sexually things had been very tense for Charlie and having a sexpot step daughter like Faith didn't help anything either. She'd skip around the house in mini skirts and tube tops, at the best of times. Sitting at the family computer in hot pants and a sports bra.

It was worse during the summer when she walked around the house in her bikini. Showing of her hot taught figure and had that drooling baboon of a boyfriend following her around.

Charlie could tell though that Faith was the type of girl who enjoyed the teasing rather than the pleasing but that didn't mean he wasn't worried about the boys in her life.

He walked out of the kitchen into his den and waited to hear the doorbell. As he sat on the couch thoughts of Faith began to swirl in his head. Shaking his head he turned on the tv to distract himself. He flipped through the channels mindlessly.

Awoken from his day-dreaming by hearing girls screaming and flashing their chests at the camera. Baffled he dropped the remote between the couch cushions. He started to shuffle through the pillows looking for it. The girl on the screen began to scream and flash the camera as charlie looked for the remote. He stopped looking under pillows and continued to watch the boobtube.

Then he turned around and looked at the door to the den. It was closed and he figured Faith was upstairs doing her homework. So he sat back sank into the couch and unfastened his belt. He slid his pants off and then his boxers. His cock was already bulging and alert. The tip was so swollen and red it looked like a raspberry.

"Damn" Charlie muttered to himself "It's really has been a while hasn't it little buddy."

Clasping his right hand around the base of his engorged cock, stroking it.

"Be careful its my first time." a blonde on the screen said as she laid topless on a kingsize bed. He heard a man grunt before a cock appeared on screen at the opening of her hot snatch. She continued to moan and writhe on the bed before the man had placed his member into her snatch.

"Oh god it's too much!" she screamed gyrating her pelvis on this mans dick. "Oh yeah baby."

Charlie couldn't take it. He would rather see the action then hear these actors chessie lines. He stood up and looked down at the couch to find the remote.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.