Never Say Never
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by Salladin

'What to do? What to do indeed?' I thought.

"Oh Damn" I said aloud. That got me some looks then stares I nigh expected would be turning into tears soon. I said the only thing a man could at such a time.

"Now what do I do? You are all so beautiful and I love you all I don't know what to do either!"

Those stares never went any further. Hearing themselves called beautiful and that I loved them all got me attacked by four excited females, similar to how a cat might play with a mouse. Those expected tears now happened. This time though they were not of sadness but of joy.

"Any ideas?"

Nothing was forthcoming but I was now buried under a couple hundred pounds of squirming, wriggling women. Things could be worse I imagined. Several things instantly verified the fact that I had spoken the truth about my feelings for them. First that built in lie detector all women seem to have and secondly, the lump jutting from my groin, which seemed to poke my four companions intermittingly. I just lay back down on the bed. "We need to talk, I guess?" Talk we did!

Everybody took a turn. Evie and I had the most to say. Jenna and Beth the least and Mandy, well, she was Mandy, she would make some comment about everything anyone else would say, not anything about herself or her own feelings though. It probably was not necessary, one could see it in her eyes, hear in her voice and feel it in the way she grasped me.

It was fear, the fear of losing what she hoped for, guilt that she might be denying her Mom some happiness and love, true love that she wanted to show me but was afraid I might reject her.

'What's a man to do?' I thought. I put my arms around her, kissed her like a drowning man and pulled the others to us.

"Honey, if your Mom signs for you to marry me, will we all live here, your house or someplace else?"

Why do women cry so much? I now had all four of them in tears again and we had not even left bed yet.

"Mama, do you need me to help make our man breakfast this morning?" asked Mandy as she started wiping her eyes on the pillowcase.

More tears again! This time I at least got a bunch of hugs and kisses. Now none of them knew a lot about me, the money nor even my past. They did not care, the town did not care and I liked things just the way they were going.

"If there isn't going to be real food pretty soon, I'm going to have to eat you all up!" Making like the big bad wolf, I realized then that they could take it in ways I did not mean, or did I mean them too. No one appeared to be getting up, except a certain part of me, as they all now seemed to try to smother me. I put my arms out around them and started kissing them in turn. I guess we could miss breakfast this morning. Then I remembered it was the weekend. With I deep sigh I leaned back and endured all those hugs and kisses I was now getting. Some hands kept roaming too and I do not think it was by accident. I know that my attention to Mandy was now a prelude to what it would be when we were married, but it seemed the right thing to do to my now fiancée.

Outside a trip to the bathroom, we stayed in bed and talked. There were many questions. I must have been asked a hundred times if I was serious in what I had said. Where they all really beautiful? Did I really love all of them? Did I really want to marry Mandy? Did I intend for all of us to live together?

I had one qualified answer. "If no one snores too much, then YES!" Those damn tears again but more hugs and kisses were nice.

Besides the millions of thing that these girls though were required for a Wedding, there were several other issues, both long and short-tern that we needed to answer.

The fact that Evie's house was rented made the next decision fairly easy. This house or some other. More tears. 'Man', I thought how they could shed so many tears. The next item sobered them up, what do we say to the town? One man and four gorgeous women in the same house might raise a few eyebrows. There were about a dozed more almost as bad as those. The idea of leaving town and moving to start a new life together was discussed but seemed a last choice for all of us.

When in doubt about what to do and how to do it, ask. In this case, Sam and his wife would be our sounding boards. "Beth, Jenna, run over next door and ask Sam and Becky to come over, would you please?"

"Yes Sir!" And off they went, baby dolls and all. Thank God, they were wearing panties or Sam might not let them come back. Becky either if you catch my drift. We were not even out of bed when a herd of elephants must have been tromping into the bedroom. Beth and Jenna just jumped into the bed again; there was not much doubt now that all their colouring was quite natural. Sam and Becky followed; they were not dressed up either.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.