Illegals - Cover

Illegals

Copyright© 2013 by Wahooder

Chapter 7

Western Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A rancher near the U.S./Mexican border has to deal with drug runners and Illegals crossing his ranch. He takes in a Mexican family.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lolita   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Western   Incest   Brother   Sister   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Slow  

On the drive home, Francesca sat up front with Bob. Chris and Isabel sat behind them and Sofia sat way in the back. Her mind was full of memories from the doctor's office and as she sat in the back, she slid her hand under her skirt and rubbed her pussy. She was even able to give herself a little orgasm as she thought about the last time Federico had probed her. She was going to miss that. Rubbing yourself felt good, but having a penis slide in and out of her pussy was no comparison. Especially when Federico shot hot goo inside her wet pussy.

Sofia did know what an orgasm was, she just didn't know what they were called but she had them all the time, she just didn't want the doctor to know that or he might think she was a slut or some kind of sex addict. She was a little worried she might be a sex addict. Sometimes she needed to bring herself off four times a day, but tried to keep it down to twice a day without much luck.

Francesca, was happy to be going home, staying at the hospital had been boring until Dr. Bill showed up right after he got done with Sofia. He checked in on Isabel and told her to get ready to go, that Bob would be back to pick them up. Bob had just taken Sofia to get some lunch.

Dr. Bill told them he would take Francesca for a quick bite if she wanted to go and she did. Instead he took Francesca to a little-used supply closet and they fucked and sucked each other for 30 minutes and still had time to grab some lunch.

When the family got to the ranch, they all helped get Isabel settled and Bob went back to his house to check on Maria, Beatriz, and the rest of the kids. They were fine, but said the Border Patrol had stopped by looking for Bob. Seems another cow was killed.

Bob wanted to go check on the shooting, and the two little kids, Miguel and Milena wanted to go, so he took them along because he didn't expect it to be dangerous. They were so cute. Ava offered to come along and watch the kids, but Bob told her to stay and go see her Mom.

As they drove to the pasture, Bob called the Border Patrol and told them he was on his way to the dead cow. Bob surveyed the damage when he got there and saw that only one set of tracks came and left the cow and that the tracks headed away from town, back west to the mountains. This was strange, Bob thought, it would not be the way illegals would normally be heading. Tomorrow he would ride out there and have a look.

The kids thought the dead cow was pretty cool after they saw where it was shot. Then they ran around pretending to be Cowboys and Indians. The Border Patrol showed up and thought maybe an assassin that had been working for one of the drug cartels, was getting himself some dinner.

As Bob and the Border patrol guys were standing there talking, Bob noticed a high school aged boy in the car. He got out and started playing with the little kids. He seemed nice and the little kids loved him.

"Who is that kid?"

"Oh, that is my nephew, Stan, he is staying here for the summer. He was bored so I brought him out here with me," said Tom, one of the patrol guys.

"Well, I have five teenage kids living out at my place. They would love to meet some other kids from the US. They have only been here for a few weeks. Bring him by sometime and we can see how they all get along."

"That is a great idea. I will give you a call and set something up."

Bob, Miguel and Milena made their way home just in time for supper. It was a family feast at Bob's again, and even Chris came over. Isabel stayed at home and rested and Chris later took her back a plate of food.

After dinner the kids all went swimming in the pool and Chris and Bob sat and drank some wine.

"Bob, I really like living here. You have done so much for us, I can't thank you enough."

Bob started feeling a little guilty. Worrying about how Chris would react to his daughters fooling around with him, had him on pins and needles. Should he tell him? He decided to test the waters.

"Chris, before you start holding me up too high on a pedestal, there is something we need to talk about."

"Oh," said Chris, "what is the problem?"

"No problem, I just wanted you to know that with your daughters living with me, I am having a hard time behaving myself.

"What do you mean?"

"Well," Bob looked down and fumbled with his hands, "I will just come right out and say it. We have been fooling around a little."

"Oh, I see, you haven't made them do anything they didn't want to do, did you?

"No, nothing like that."

"Do you treat them with love and respect?"

"I do, I would never do anything to harm them, they are just teenagers though and I will stop fooling around with them if you disapprove," Bob looked up in question.

"Do they respect your privacy and not tease you?"

"They are good girls, you did well with them."

"I know the girls, they can be a handful. Maria loves you I can tell, Bea might too. Ava teases all the time. Heck, she gave me a massage the other night and I had to tell her to go. I know Sofia has a sexual appetite now and that worries me, I could smell her in the back of the Suburban. I think she was playing with herself."

If Francie has been sexually active, I bet Sofia is too. Just promise me that you will always be honest with the girls about how you feel and that you don't lead them on. I don't want one girl thinking she is going to be your wife and then you hurt her by choosing another, or jealousy tearing them apart."

"I have already discussed some of that with a few of the girls."

"I will talk to their mother. Just don't flaunt it in front of Isabel or me. Wait until I have had a chance to talk with her. I am their father, and if you hurt one of them, you and I will have a problem."

"I understand. Thank you for being so understanding."

Chris left for home and took Federico, Miguel and Milena with him. Sofia went home to get some clothes, she was staying overnight with Francesca in the guest room. Ava asked if she could stay with Beatriz, which was fine with everyone. Bob went into his room and poured a nice, hot bath and climbed into the water and sipped his wine. He felt like a huge weight had been taken off of him by talking to Christopher.

Maria knocked on the bathroom door.

"Come in," said Bob.

"Bob, would it be okay if all of us girls slept out in the cabin tonight? Sofia told us that she had some things to tell us all and wanted us to all sleep together like a slumber party. Everyone wants to.

"Sure, you girls have fun, okay."

"We will and I will come and get you if we need anything."

Maria leaned over into the tub to give him a kiss. She still had her bikini on from swimming. As she kissed Bob, the kiss heated up and Bob pulled her into the tub with him. She quickly had her suit off and was straddling his cock facing him. She reached back and grabbed his penis and slid back on it. The water was hot, but not soapy and she hadn't gotten wet yet. His penis ground to a halt, and wouldn't go in. She spit in her hand and finally got it to go in. They fucked for a little while and Maria thought she should go before the rest of the girls came after her.

"Baby, come into my bedroom after the girls are all asleep and wake me up, okay?"

She agreed, toweled off and left Bob hard and horny.

Tonight the girls all went skinny dipping in the pool. They teased each other, splashed and had a great time. They showered off and went into the cabin with the two king sized beds and all climbed under the sheets naked together. There was lots of giggling, tickling and pinching.

Maria started, "Okay Sofia, what did you want to tell us about?"

"Well, this morning Bob found out I had been playing the probing game with Federico."

The older girls all gasped in shock. Beatriz was the first to lash out.

"That little pervert, I am going to kick his bottom."

"No, don't. He didn't make me. It was just as much my fault as his. We were playing and feeling each other and it just happened. I sat on him and it slid in so fast I didn't know what to do. When it was in all the way, Federico held me and asked if I was okay. He kissed me and we didn't move and my pussy started to relax."

"How many times have you done it," asked Ava?

"Maybe 30 times total. Today Bob took me into the doctor and he cut out the rest of my hymen and gave me a birth control implant."

"Why would he do that? You are too young to be having sex," said Maria.

"He just wanted to make sure that if I did mess around, that I wouldn't get pregnant. He told me not to do it, that I wasn't mature enough yet."

"I did it a lot when I was twelve," said Francesca. "Hey, did the doctor do anything else to you?" she said raising her eyebrows.

"No why?" said Sofia blushing. They could all tell she was lying.

"Okay, spill it," said Francesca.

"Well, he showed me how to masturbate."

"He showed all of us that too," said Beatriz.

"Did he fuck you?" asked Francesca.

"Of course not," said Sofia. "Wait, he fucked you?"

Francesca looked flustered and then said, "Well, didn't he do that to all of you?"

The girls screamed. The room erupted like a coyote was in the chicken coop. After the room settled down, the girls all told what happened to each of them with the doctor and Francesca was the only one to actually have been fucked by him.

Sofia told them about having oral sex and said the doctor told her to ask her sisters to do it with her.

"That was crazy, like any of you would ever do that," said Sofia.

The three oldest girls looked at each other and smiled.

"Oh my God, you do that?" asked Sofia.

"Yeah, we do it sometimes," said Maria, "do you want us to teach you?"

Sofia wasn't the only one interested in doing it. Francesca had never done it with the older sisters. She thought that they would freak out about sex stuff.

Beatriz went over to Francesca and Maria went over to Sofia and each pair snuggled together.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.