Illegals
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by Wahooder

Western Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A rancher near the U.S./Mexican border has to deal with drug runners and Illegals crossing his ranch. He takes in a Mexican family.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lolita   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Western   Incest   Brother   Sister   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Slow  

Dr. Bill and Isabel arrived at the doctors office. He had two patients to see and then met Isabel in the exam room. He had his nurse with him this time when he checked Isabel over and sure enough after eight kids, her uterus was practically falling out.

He called the surgery clinic and booked a room for tonight and tomorrow. She needed to be there overnight so they could give her the right medications and get her body ready for the surgery.

Christopher, Isabel's husband, took Federico home and Dr. Bill gave him instructions on taking care of Federico. Francesca wanted to stay in town for her Mom, or maybe to get probed again, Dr. Bill said she could stay in his guest room and they would be over at the hospital 6:30 am for the surgery.

When they got Isabel settled for the night, Francesca and Dr. Bill went to his home and he showed her to the bathroom and started a warm bubble bath for her. If her bottom was sore that would help. She said it wasn't too bad but she didn't want to do that again tonight. Dr Bill told her he would join her in the tub in 15 minutes or so.

She was beautiful lying there in bubbles. He climbed in behind her and she pushed back against him. More exploring and teaching was taking place and Francie was becoming the most experienced of all her sisters.

Ava had been watching Sofia, Miguel and Milena all day. She had just gotten them all to sleep when Chris brought Federico home. She helped get Federico into bed and made sure he was comfortable by giving him his pain medication. Her father looked worn out.

"Papa, why don't you go take a hot bath and I will make you something to eat."

"I think I will, thank you my sweet, precious Ava," and he hugged her.

Ava loved her father more than any man and would do anything for him. He worked so hard and gave and gave, asking nothing in return. Ava made him some taquitos and talked with him. He explained why her mother and Francesca didn't return with them and why Isabel needed a hysterectomy.

"Things are so good here but now everyone is so sick?"

"Think of it this way, in Mexico, Maria would have died from her head injury, Federico would have gotten worse with the hernia and your mom would have been in greater discomfort all the time. Being able to get all these things fixed is another blessing, thanks to Mr. Thorton," Chris pondered openly.

Ava knew he was right. She made her father a cool after dinner drink and they went into the living room. Chris lay on the floor on his back. He had a place between his shoulder blades that always hurt. It was from an accident he had at the lumber mill. Lying on his back made it feel better.

"Papa, if I gave you a back rub, would that make you feel better?"

"It might," he said, "but the tile floor is too hard to lie on my stomach."

"Go into your room and get ready for bed. I will get ready for bed too and I will rub your back till you fall asleep."

Chris didn't argue. He thought it might help with his pain.

Chris slid under the sheet wearing his boxers. Ava had put on a T-shirt and panties and upon entering his bedroom, pulled the sheet back and climbed on top of him and sat on his behind. She had olive oil and went to massaging his back. Ava loved the feel of his skin and the muscles on his back. She wanted to massage more than just his back and decided to do just that. She slid off his bottom and pulled his boxers down so she could reach his lower back.

Chris felt her pull the boxers down. "Ava, what are you doing?"

"I am just trying to get your lower back muscles. Maybe I should do your whole body, your butt and legs are very tight."

"Ah, okay, I guess, but I am, ah, just leave my boxers on. You can massage through them."

Ava moved to his feet and started lovingly caressing them. She went to his legs and continued up to his groin. "Papa, can I take your boxers off? I don't want to get them all oily."

"I don't know if that is such a good idea?" He was weakening. I guess it will be okay if you think that is best," he said fighting an internal struggle that was emerging.

Ava pulled his boxers off him and poured oil on his ass. It ran into his crack and she reached her fingers in to wipe it. Chris's cock had gotten rock hard and while Ava worked he had been getting increasingly turned on. He knew it was his daughter, but he didn't think of her sexually, well, he tried not to. He just concentrated on what he was feeling. As her fingers slipped into his ass crack, Chris moaned lightly.

Ava was getting turned on too. She heard his moan and knew he liked her intimate touch and she massaged his buttocks all over. The more she did it the more aggressive her touch became. She now ran her thumb up the inside of his butt cheeks and heard a moan as Chris pushed his hard cock into the mattress. She worked each leg and massaged as close to his scrotum as she dared.

"Papa, do you want to turn over so I can do your front?"

"I want to, baby girl, but I can't. It wouldn't be right."

"I won't tell anybody."

"I would know. If your Mom was here and she was okay with it, that would be different. Do you think she would want me to turn over? She would be mad if she knew I took my boxers off."

"You're right, I'd better go. Sleep tight, Papa, I love you so much."

She quietly slipped out of the room. Ava went to the fridge and got some orange juice. As she drank it she looked out the window and saw that a light was still on over at Bob's. Her pussy screamed for some attention and she thought her sisters might want to play again.

Bob and the girls were getting ready for bed. Maria and Beatriz were in long T-shirts brushing their teeth. Ava was energized from feeling her father's body. She needed to talk. She went into the house and saw the bathroom light on and the girls brushing their teeth.

"Hey girls!"

"Hey Ava, what's up with you?"

"I just fed Papa and gave him a massage."

"A massage? Papa let you?"

"Only his back and then he had me go."

"How are Federico and Francesca?"

Ava told them all she knew about it. The girls were concerned. Ava said, "I think Papa wants to tell Bob in the morning. He said the surgery would be expensive."

"I hate it that Bob has had to spend so much money on all of us. He is so good to us," said Maria.

"Maybe the three of us should go and give him a massage?" said Ava.

Maria wondered what she should do. She had been thinking that maybe she should withhold herself from him and maybe he would pursue her as something special.

"I will take you two into him and you can massage him."

"Maria, don't you want to too?" asked Beatriz.

"I do but we decided to take it slow. Love him for me you two, have fun with him, I love you both," said Maria a bit sullenly, and she went to her room.

Bob was reading when the two girls entered the room. The girls had on their night-shirts and padded into the room with baby oil in hand and asked Bob if he wanted a massage.

"Oh girls, that sounds good. Where is Maria?"

"She wouldn't come, she said something about taking it slow, whatever that means?"

"Go get her and tell her I won't do anything with you two without her."

Beatriz scampered off to get Maria. Ava stayed where she was, now feeling out of place. Bob smiled at her and said, "Your Mom and Dad get home okay?"

"Mamma didn't come home. Federico's surgery went well though."

"Well, what happened?"

"Dad will talk to you in the morning."

"Ava, please tell me now, remember the honesty pledge?"

"Mama is having a hysterectomy tomorrow. I guess it has been a problem and something had to be done right away according to Dr. Bill."

"Oh, I see, I hope it goes okay. Maybe we can all go in to see her tomorrow. I ordered a new suburban and need to pick it up and you kids need practice driving."

Maria walked into the room big eyed as she walked hesitantly up to Bob. Maria was wearing a red silk night-shirt and looked just beautiful.

"Maria, when I said we needed to take things slow, I met with our hearts."

"That is what I thought you meant. To protect my heart, I can't be around you like that."

"Do you think I am trying to hurt you?"

"No, why?"

"Do you want to love me for what I have done or for who I am?"

"For who you are and for the things you have done."

"Maria, you only know a part of me. You need to know everything about me and I need to know everything about you. How do we do that if we can't be around each other?"

Maria didn't know what to say. She didn't think of it that way.

"I guess you're right."

As she said this she leaned into him and said, "I'm sorry."

"I love all you girls the more I get to know you, but Maria you have a special place in my heart. I don't want to make any commitments but we can still have fun and take care of each other."

The two other girls joined him and Maria in a group hug.

"You know the saying, two is company, and three is a crowd. Well, four is fabulous, when they're sisters that fool around," said Bob.

The girls giggled at that.

Ava told Bob to lay on the bed and the girls would give him a massage he would love. Funny thing though, the girls hadn't ever given a massage. Ava only did her first massage tonight with her Papa.

Bob lay on the bed and waited. The girls gathered around him on their knees and started rubbing his back and legs with baby oil. While it was great, it was awkward with the girls flailing around. Bob got up and told Maria to lie in his place and the two sisters to lay next to her. They did and then he took each of their nightshirts off. Maria and Beatriz weren't wearing panties but Ava was. He poured oil into his hands and began caressing each of their backs. He moved sensuously over each of their bodies. When he got to Ava, he pulled her panties down. She lifted her hips and her pussy spritzed with moisture. He moved to each of their tight sexy asses and massaged oil into them. Bob's cock was steel hard as he massaged the lovelies.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.