Illegals - Cover

Illegals

Copyright© 2013 by Wahooder

Chapter 3

Western Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A rancher near the U.S./Mexican border has to deal with drug runners and Illegals crossing his ranch. He takes in a Mexican family.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lolita   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Western   Incest   Brother   Sister   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Slow  

I moved the bulls off the cows to the bull pasture, the cows should all be bred. Next we pregnancy checked the cows and put a new clean up bull in the pasture for the cows still open.

As Chris and I were riding back to the ranch that evening we ran into some of the guys from the Border Patrol.

"Howdy."

"Hi gentlemen, I wanted to give you a heads up. Two drug cartels are trying to take control of a secret crossing somewhere on your land. We found three drug mules, the guys that carry the stuff across, dead on your ranch. Someone from the US side of the border is killing them and taking their drug load. You need to be extremely careful, whoever is doing this will kill you on the spot to protect their identity. I suggest you stay armed when riding these pastures," explained the officer.

"We always do, is there anything we can do?", asked Bob.

"Do only what you have to for the next month or so, and don't go out at night," said the officer.

When we got back to the ranch we told everyone what happened.

"I could show them where the tunnel is and they could fill it in, maybe that would stop things," stated Maria.

"Not a good idea, those mountains have eyes and if they saw you ratting out the tunnel, they might kill all of us and you for sure would be a target. Besides, if you fill in that tunnel, two more will pop up in its place. No, we raise cattle, that is what we know and what we are good at, if they interfere with that, we protect our livelihood," Bob explained.

It was time to teach Maria, Beatriz and Ava how to drive. Francesca wanted to learn and Bob said he would teach both she and Federico and maybe Sofie too, after the older girls got their licenses. Then they could drive on the ranch or into town if there was an emergency.

Isabel couldn't drive and didn't want to learn, she was afraid. While Bob worked with the girls, Chris and Isabel took their son Federico into a same day surgery clinic in Nogales for his hernia surgery. They also took Francesca, she had some bleeding and cramps, yet she had the implant, they just wanted to make sure everything was okay and would drop her off at Dr. Bill's on the way.

Francesca sat in the doctor's office on the crinkly paper. She had taken off all her clothes and put on a cotton gown that tied on the side. Francie didn't feel bad, she just had some spotting and cramps last week and her mom thought she should get checked to make sure the implant was working right. Francesca was mad a Dr. Bill. He told her he wouldn't tell her mom about Federico. Her mother didn't say anything but she could tell she was watching her. She would never let and Federico be alone by themselves. In the past two weeks they could only sneak away once to play the probing game.

Francesca was horny as all get out. She couldn't touch herself until Sofia was asleep at night and she always ended up falling asleep too.

Francesca was swinging her legs back and forth and biting her fingernails when Dr. Bill came in.

"Hi Francesca, what seems to be the problem today?"

Francie told him and he had her lay back and undid the ties on her gown and checked the implant, he also checked the record of what strength they used and her weight. He read up on side effects and decided to leave things alone, he thought the bleeding and cramps were caused by her body adjusting to the implant or her first period. Next he opened her gown and rubbed his hand over her smooth belly and felt all around her breasts, her nipples where puffy and as he pinched them with his fingers she complained that they kind of ached. The nipples got hard, so that part was working okay. He felt around her belly. As he felt around, he noticed how thin her waist was. He then rubbed and prodded the flesh all around her pubic bone which stood out prominently from her thin waist.

Francesca loved the feel of Dr Bill touching her naked body, but she didn't want to, he had ratted her out. When he touched her pubic area, she involuntarily pushed her pelvis toward his hand. She couldn't help it. She felt flushed, hot, did she have a fever?

"Doctor. I am hot, do I have a fever?" she asked.

"I'll check, let me take your gown clear off okay?"

"Okay, do you see I have more pubic hair? Oh, and will I get my period on the implant?" asked Francie.

"I suspect that is what happened last week. I can tell you are starting to go through puberty. Can I get you to put your feet in these stirrups again?"

She nodded and Dr Bill put each leg in the stirrups. He rubbed each of her legs on the inside of her thighs. She looked down at him and half smiled.

"Francesca, I want to apologize, you told me in confidence about you and Federico. I had to get permission to have you implanted and I asked Bob. He said we had to have permission from your Mom and she wanted to know why. I had to tell her. I promise that I will never tell anyone your business without talking to you first. Will you forgive me?" asked Dr. Bill.

"I knew you told Mom because she won't let Federico and me be alone for a second. I can't stand it. The probing game was the best thing that I ever did and I can't do it any more, but I understand you had to tell. I forgive you," said Francie.

Dr. Bill finished the exam but decided to check her temperature. He stuck an old fashioned thermometer in her rectum. While he waited he started rubbing her vaginal lips. Her lips got rosy and she started breathing harder.

"Dr. Bill, since you are a doctor, and I like to play doctor., do you have a probe you could x-ray me with?"

Dr. Bill flushed, the girl had just asked him to fuck her. He pulled the thermometer out and checked it, and it was normal.

"I only use my probe at my home office. Maybe I could take you there over lunch? In the mean time I have a couple of procedures that aren't really real but we can pretend?"

"That sounds fun!"

"So Ms Hernandez, your chart says your pussy hurts, should I check it?" and he smiled and raised his eyebrows.

Francesca was a smart little beauty, "Yes doctor. it hurts inside."

He played with her pussy and had her spread her legs. He put a mint in his mouth and told her it was medicine that had to be applied with his tongue. She smiled at this and said, "I don't know if I should let you doctor, isn't that nasty? My mom would be mad at you."

He told her, "If you don't let me apply the medicine with my tongue, you may die."

"Okay, then do it, doctor.!"

He leaned in and licked the tiny smooth pussy. It was clean and neat and tight like a little clam. He kept licking and spread her lips apart and she moaned and spread her legs as wide as she could.

"Make sure you get it inside, doctor.," she said as he stuck his tongue deep in her pussy.

NNNNhhh, he felt her pussy spasm, he licked up to her clit and she went off like a bomb and squirted a small amount of her lubricant on his face. The orgasm lasted maybe 30 seconds and her stomach was heaving as she panted.

"Ms Hernandez, I felt something inside you and I have to take you to my other office and get my x-ray probe."

She smiled and said, "Stop the game for a second, that was amazing. What did you do?

That kind of feeling only happened to me once and I haven't been able to make it happen like that again."

He gave her the two minute instruction on masturbation and told her to get her clothes on. They would leave after he saw three more patients.

While Dr. Bill was seeing the patients, Francie decided to practice what she had just learned from the Dr. and masturbated while she was alone in the examination room. She felt her face flush as she pinched her nipples and fingered her tight little pussy.

A knock came to her door and the Nurse asked how long she would be.

"I'll be out in a moment," said Francie reluctantly as she quickly got dressed.

The patients were seen in record time by Dr. Bill and he told the nurse he was taking Francesca to lunch and then to her parents at the hospital.

As they headed for his house, Francie wanted to make sure she wouldn't get in trouble.

"Dr. Bill, thank you for taking care of me and playing the probing game with me. I won't tell anybody but you can't either or I WILL get in trouble."

"You can trust me Francesca."

"Call me Francie," Francesca said.

When they got to the house Dr Bill told her that she needed to take all her clothes off and lay naked on top of his bed. He watched as the little raven-haired beauty took everything off and laid down. He reached into his night stand and pulled out a tube of KY jelly and put a large amount on her pussy and told her to use the instructions he gave her for masturbating and rub the jell in deep.

"Put the KY jelly in your bottom too, it will help you feel naughty and sexy," he told her.

He went into his bathroom and put his cotton robe on and came back to the bed. Francie was stroking her pussy like an expert and her face was flushed with desire again.

"I have the probe here, Ms Hernandez, it is a bigger probe than you are use to, but it will still fit, we just have to push it in really slow."

Francie bit her bottom lip and spread her legs wide for the doctor. Dr Bill opened his robe and Francie saw his thick six inch cock. It was way bigger than Federico's.

"Oh, that is huge, it will never fit, she said, alarmed.

"The special jell that you rubbed into your pussy will help it open wider than ever."

Bill climbed up between her legs and told her to put KY all over his probe. She did and felt it all the way up and down and started jacking his cock.

"It is so big and hard, are you sure it won't hurt me?" she asked.

"I would never hurt you baby. I will go slow, just tell me if you want me to stop probing."

He pushed her legs back wide and told her to hold them, then he slid the slick probe in her slit until she relaxed. He found the opening and slowly pushed the cock head in a little. She moaned, and then the tip was in her pussy. She sucked in air.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.