Illegals - Cover

Illegals

Copyright© 2013 by Wahooder

Chapter 2

Western Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A rancher near the U.S./Mexican border has to deal with drug runners and Illegals crossing his ranch. He takes in a Mexican family.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lolita   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Western   Incest   Brother   Sister   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Slow  

The next day, at 5 am, Bob woke to the smell of bacon and coffee. He threw on this robe and went to the kitchen where he found Maria and her mom Isabel and Maria's seventeen year old sister Beatriz. They were cooking and setting the table for Bob to eat breakfast.

Bob usually got up early and had a big breakfast before he saddled the horses and loaded them into the trailer. The ranch was so spread out that somedays he had to spend half a day getting to where he needed to work.

"Good morning, Mr. Thorton, we made you breakfast." Maria smiled.

"First off, the names Bob, I don't want any of you calling me Mr. Thorton!"

"Also, thank you, this is really nice of y'all, but it wasn't necessary."

Isabel's husband was Christopher. He got up early and fed the dogie calves and was saddling the horses for Bob. Isabel told Bob that with her being able to stay home with the kids, Maria and her sister Beatriz would be his new housekeepers. They would make him breakfast, pack his lunch, do his laundry and keep the house clean.

"They will take care of you," Isabel said. "Also, I hate to ask you this, but we love your parent's home, it is more beautiful than anything we could dream of, however, with the girls working at your house and with your parent's home only having four bedrooms, we were wondering, if you may have a room for your new housekeepers? This would allow us to put two kids in each room and everyone would have a bedroom."

Isabel looked at Bob like she was afraid she had asked too much.

"Please be honest with me Mr. Thorton, ah I mean, Bob, we can make anything work."

Bob thought about the loss of privacy, he didn't want to put on clothes just to grab a snack at night. 'He would have to change his habits.' He was also terribly lonely living by himself. Hell Maria and Beatriz were a couple of cuties.

After a minute of consideration, Bob said, "I think that's a great idea, but if this is going to work, we all need to keep being honest with each other, like Isabel did just now."

The girls all sighed with relief.

"I get up, eat, load the trailers and try to pull out of here by seven. Are you okay with getting up early?" asked Bob.

Maria and Beatriz nodded.

'He really didn't know all the kids yet. But here is a list of all of them.'

Maria - 18 Beatriz - 17 Ava - 16 Francisca - 13 Federico - 13 Sofia - 12 Miguel - 8 Milena - 6

Federico and Miguel were roommates, so were Ava and Milena, and Francisca and Sofia. The older kids mentored the younger kids and the age spread was to keep them out of trouble.

Bob's house had four bedrooms like his parents. Bob's, Maria's, Beatriz and a guest bedroom.

Bob also had a pool and a screened-in sleeping cabin that had a huge bed that was really two king size beds pushed together. The space was created for college friends to crash on after partying and drinking too much. All the kids loved the pool and Bob told them they could use it anytime there was someone ten or older that knew how to swim. Ava knew how to swim so everyday between one and three the pool was usually busy.

Another great feature of the house was located off the kitchen, a sound proof great room. If the door was shut, it allowed you to watch a movie without disturbing the rest of the house. It had a huge flat screen TV and couches and chairs all over. Everyone could hang out in there. Bob established every Friday night as movie night and the kids got to take turns choosing the movie.

Maria was ecstatic about the families new future. She also was developing a big crush on Bob. After all, it was he who saved her in the desert and again saved her life with the surgery. He was even responsible for saving her family.

One morning, Maria decided she would carry a tray with coffee and fruit into Bob's bedroom to wake him up for the day. On the first day he was surprised, but thanked her.

"Come here Maria," Bob said. When she did, he gave her a big hug with his bare chest. Maria wrapped her arms around him and rubbed his back as they hugged.

The next day, when she went into his room, Bob was sprawled out on the bed lying on his stomach and Maria could see his naked behind. She sat the tray down and pulled a sheet over him and then rubbed his back and even his behind through the sheet. Bob rolled over and pulled Maria on top of him giving her another hug and rubbing his face into the curve of her neck and tickling her.

"Thanks Sweetie," was all he said.

Maria quickly left the room blushing. Bob actually loved the arrangement. He had gotten to know Beatriz or Bea as they called her. She was taller than Maria and had very blonde hair. This was something she got from her father's side of the family. He had more of a true Spanish decent. Bea was always trying to get a game or party going. She loved to see everyone interacting.

The sixteen year old, Ava, was over more and more and even asked to stay overnight in the guest room one night. Bob didn't mind.

About three in the morning that same night, Bob went to the kitchen to get something to drink. He was filling a glass when he heard soft moaning coming from the door left open to the great room. He softly walked over to the door and stuck his head inside. The three girls were on a blanket in front of the TV. They were naked, intertwined and gently licking each others pussies. Bob silently backed out, closing the door. He went back to his room with a big erection sticking out of his robe and went back to bed. It was Ava that noticed movement and the door closing. She froze. "Girls, someone was watching us."

"What?" Maria asked wiping her chin from Bea's pussy. "I knew we should have done this in a locked bedroom, I am so stupid."

"What do we do?" asked Ava.

"Be honest like he told us, I will talk to him in the morning.

Bob couldn't sleep; he was hard and couldn't get the images of the three little nymphs out of his mind. He didn't sleep very well, dreaming of the girls having sex all night. When Maria entered his bedroom the next morning at 6 a.m., he heard her come in. He was on his back and the sheet just covered his cock. Maria set the tray down and then he heard nothing.

Maria didn't know what to do after she set his breakfast down, should she wake him, would he be mad at her and send them all away? She looked at his beautiful naked chest, his flat stomach, his broad chest and shoulders and finally his strong chin and face. She slowly reached out and rubbed his chest. Her hand rubbed down to his stomach and she could see his cock lurch through the sheet. It started growing fast. Maria quickly pulled her hand away and said, "Bob, wake up, we need to talk."

Bob reached out and grabbed her and pulled her on top of him. He hugged her and kissed her neck.

"What do you want to talk about?", he asked rubbing her back.

"We know you saw us last night and I want to apologize. It shouldn't have happened. You can punish me, It was all my fault." Maria then raised her head and looked up at him with those beautiful big brown eyes.

"I said we needed to be honest with each other, and I appreciate you coming to me. I have to be honest too. That was the sexiest thing I have ever seen. I know I am older than you and your sisters, but you are all growing into young beautiful women. A guy like me can't help but be awed by your beauty."

He then rubbed down to her ass and gave it a little squeeze. Maria pushed her pelvis into his stomach, curled her long black hair behind her ear and smiled at him.

"Bob, you are the greatest man I have ever met. I have never told you how much I appreciate what you have done for me and my family. I am forever in your debt." Then she leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. Bob, held her tight and kissed her back. Her lips tasted like strawberries. Maria looked up at him with a shining face and smiled like the sun.

"Go get your beautiful sisters up. We are having a meeting in the kitchen in 10 minutes." He let her up and popped her on the fanny as she walked away. She squealed.

Bob met the girls with coffee in his hand and his robe on. It was Sunday morning and some of the other ranch hands were doing the chores today. Okay girls, let's talk about what happened last night. All three girls looked down.

"I was a teenager once, I know what sexual urges are like, hell I still have them. I am not mad at you in any way. If you all want to be together like that, maybe you should use a bedroom with a lock on the door, or the sleeping cabin with the huge bed. If you want to use the great room or the kitchen counter for that matter, know that if I see you, I will want to join in the fun too. I am a man, believe it or not, and you three little vixens are jailbait. Do you understand what I am trying to say?"

"Yes," said Beatriz, "it isn't fair to do sex stuff in front of you 'cause you'll want to do it too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.