The Freshman - Cover

The Freshman

Copyright© 2013 by Edward EC

Chapter 1: Orientation

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Orientation - College freshman Jason Schmidt finds love and erotic fulfillment as he submits to his dominant girlfriend Cecilia Sanchez. The young couple explore their sexuality and their relationships with their classmates, but as the school year draws to a close there is a huge surprise for both of them and a radical change in their lives.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Violence   School   Nudism  

August 28th was a big day for 18-year old Jason Schmidt. That was the day he started college and moved into his new dorm room on campus. It marked a big turning point in his life, when he would finally be away from the hassle of living under his parents. Now he could come and go as he pleased, and no longer deal with their household rules. He had spent the last couple of years fantasizing about this day, and now finally it had come.

Jason's parents and his younger sister Cassie accompanied him to several campus orientation meetings, but finally all that ended. After moving several suitcases and boxes to his room, the rest of the Schmidt family headed back to their car. He pretended to be sorry to see them go, but in reality he was elated.

Jason's dorm was coed, but divided between male and female wings. The east wing of the building was for male students, while the west wing was for the females. Each floor had a common area between the wings, and a single Resident Advisor or RA, for each floor. Jason noticed in his orientation packet that the RA for his floor was female, a sophomore by the name of Cecilia Sanchez.

Jason's heart jumped when he noticed something else in his orientation packet. There was no second name on the list under his room number. By pure chance, he had been assigned a room without a roommate. He would have the entire room to himself, something not very common for a freshman. As he unpacked his things, Jason couldn't believe his good fortune. That meant he would enjoy a lot of small personal freedoms and not have to face the disapproval or judgment of another guy his age.

The first freedom of having the room to himself he took advantage of immediately. The room was hot, so Jason took off all his clothes. He stuffed his clothing into a laundry bag and tossed it in his closet. He then briefly admired his bare figure in the dorm mirror and set about putting his things away. Jason enjoyed looking at his own body. He was in good shape from his high school track team, and had an attractive well-toned body.

Jason was something of a nudist, although he did not yet belong to any organizations. He hated wearing clothes and was always naked whenever possible. He had slept nude since he was 12, and from sleeping nude he had gradually extended his nude lifestyle to other areas in his daily routine. During his high school years he had always enjoyed being nude at home, a habit that, to some extent, put him out of place with his classmates. He liked to stretch in the buff before and after running, and would have gone jogging without any clothes if he could have done so without being arrested. His parents owned a swimming pool, and if they were at work, Jason invariably went skinny-dipping. He loved the feel of the warm sun on his bare bottom and the cool water of the pool washing against his privates.

Jason continued to enjoy the feel of the warm dorm room air against his bare body as he unpacked his computer and began putting it together. He got down on his hands and knees to assemble the plugs on the floor under his desk, spreading himself wide and allowing his penis and balls to dangle freely. Precisely at the moment he was on his elbows and knees with his bottom turned up towards the entrance to his room, he heard the door open and the slight gasp of a woman's voice. He looked up to glimpse a petite dark-skinned young woman as she backed out and eased his door shut.

"You ought to lock your door if you're gonna to be in your room like that," came a comment from the other side.

Jason was both embarrassed and excited at having been so prominently seen by a female student. He wondered how much of him she had seen, and whether or not she was at all aroused at the sight of his bare figure. His heart pounded, but finally he got back to work and finished up with the computer and shelved his books.

After about an hour, Jason had everything put away and decided to get dressed. He put on a pair of loose-fitting shorts and a clean shirt. It was dinnertime and right after dinner there would be a floor meeting. Jason looked around the hallway, introduced himself to a couple of his neighbors and ended up going to dinner in the cafeteria downstairs with four other guys.

The guys were a very mixed group, and Jason could tell they would not be together for more than a couple of nights before they dispersed into cliques of more like-minded individuals. There was Ken, who seemed a distracted artistic type; Jake, who was obviously fraternity material, William, who was into computers and math, and Mike, who was heavily into leftist politics. Mike had a very tall blond girlfriend called Lisa who also joined them for dinner.

Jason asked if any of the others knew who was the short girl in the blue skirt with the long black hair. Lisa responded: "Yeah, that's my next door neighbor, Cecilia Sanchez. She's the floor RA."

Oops. Jason turned red, but his dinner companions didn't notice. Of course the others had no way of knowing that Cecilia already had seen Jason, quite a bit of him in fact.

The six students finished their dinner and went back upstairs to the 2nd floor common area, where most of the other freshmen already were gathered. The meeting was another orientation, mainly to make sure the students all knew who the RA was and what the basic rules were for the building.

Cecilia was standing next to a whiteboard, with a clipboard in one hand and a magic marker in the other. Jason was finally able to get a better look at her. She was dark-skinned, but with delicate features and only a slight curl to her thick black hair. She spoke with a mixture of New Jersey and Spanish intonation, a product of her upbringing in a Dominican neighborhood, just outside New York City. Cecilia was 19, only a year older than the collection of freshmen surrounding her. However, her assignment as the floor RA placed her in a position of authority over the 18 year olds.

Cecilia glanced over at Jason and nodded, letting him know that, yes, she did recognize him as the owner of that bare bottom under the computer desk. However, her glance was not one of reprimand or anger, but more of curiosity. Once again, Jason felt a weird mixture arousal and embarrassment from the knowledge that the pretty girl had seen him fully nude in his room.

Cecilia, with her rough East Coast accent, went over the dorm rules and listed violations that would result in a write-up. The biggest concerns for the university seemed to be noise, open flames, drinking, and making sure everyone had tolerance for people with different backgrounds. Cecilia emphasized the university's political correctness and "diversity", concluding that intolerance was the only thing not tolerated.

Cecilia went on to talk about the dress code in the building. There was no policy about what students could or could not wear on their own side of the building, but they had to be fully dressed in the common area and when visiting the opposite side's wing. Males visiting the female wing had to be escorted. In theory females visiting the male side also had to be escorted, although in practice the escorting requirement was only enforced on the males visiting the female side.

Cecilia had a final comment: "Remember you can wear what you want on your side of the building. There's no dress code in your own area. But also remember, there's gonna be visitors runnin' around your floors, so you gotta think about what you're wearin' when you're in the halls, and also, when you're in your room with the door unlocked."

At that last comment Cecilia glanced over at Jason, who turned red.


After the meeting Jason unfolded his university issue linens and made his bed. He noticed something interesting about the towels; they were very small, about the same size as a bathmat. They were way too small to wrap around a person's waist. Jason went to the bathroom to brush his teeth, and noticed Ken walking down the hall fully nude, one of the small towels slung over his arm and a bottle of shampoo in his hand. He noticed his other floor-mates varied tremendously in their modesty. Mike wrapped a towel brought from home around his waist but wore nothing underneath, while Jake and William went to the bathroom dressed in shorts and t-shirts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.