Zoey Has Been Naughty - Cover

Zoey Has Been Naughty

Copyright© 2013 by SpankinMan

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Zoey from Left 4 Dead is spanked by many people in many different places.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Zombies   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Double Penetration  

Bill

Zoey knew she shouldn't have gone off on her own, but that package of first aid looked so useful that she'd neglected to check the surrounding area for zombies. She'd sprinted straight for it and almost tripped over a Smoker's tongue, which seized the opportunity and wrapped itself firmly around her legs. She'd cried out for help as the tongue dragged her over to the Smoker, who, in a surprising turn of events, had decided to strip her naked instead of tear her to pieces. It had gotten as far as divesting her of her tight jeans and white cotton panties (its long-dead brain hadn't remembered how to work a zipper or undo a button, so it just yanked them right off) when a bullet had whizzed past Zoey's head and right into the Smoker's heart. It wheezed and died, thankfully venting all of its smoke out through its mouth instead of the bullet hole. She'd called out again, struggling to free herself, and Bill had come running. He'd set down his sniper rifle and managed to untangle the teenager from the entangling organ.

She'd blushed furiously as she'd stood up, but he'd ignored her bare legs and genitals, instead urging them to get to the larger house. When they'd reached the house, she'd blushed even more as Francis and Louis ogled her openly. "Uh, not that I'm complainin', but why are you goin' commando?" Francis had asked. Bill said nothing, but marched her past them, only stopping to glare at Louis as he'd reached out a tentative hand to feel Zoey's behind.

Now she was standing abashed before Bill, who had his arms folded and was lecturing her on zombie ettiquette and protocol. She knew all of this already, so she zoned out just a little, instead wondering just how far the Smoker's tongue might have gone if Bill hadn't 'saved' her. Her train of thought was interrupted when Bill grabbed her by the arm, hauled her over to the picnic bench, sat down and yanked her over his knee. "If I can't get through to you with words, maybe a good ol'-fashioned spanking will do!" he growled.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Bill? There is NOOO need for a spanking. I've learned my lesson! You can just let me up and we'll pretend this whole thing never happened!" she said quickly.

"Oh, I'll let you up all right," he growled as he laid into her bare bottom with the flat of his hand. "But not until your ass is as red as your jacket!'

Her squeaks and yelps of pain carried through to the cabin, drawing Francis and Louis' attention once more. "Atta boy, Bill!" Louis muttered. "She's been askin' for it for days!"

Francis agreed. "Just don't make this weird by jerkin' off right next to me, okay?"

Zoey winced as a fresh round of spanking began. She'd always wondered what a spanking would be like, but she was kind of hoping her first time would be a little gentler, to let her warm up to it. Bill didn't seem to want things to get weird either, so he'd settled for a firm fatherly spanking instead of a slower more intimate one. "Ow! Dammit Bill! Don't you think this has gone on long enough?" she pleaded as he switched to the bottom of her cheeks instead of the middle.

"Have you learned your lesson yet?" he asked.

"Maybe not..." she mused. "How about ten more?" He said nothing, but rained the last batch of slaps down lightning-fast, so fast she'd barely been able to count them aloud. "For an old man, you've sure got a good spanking arm." she mumbled to herself as he lowered his hand and told her to stand up.

"I'll take that as a compliment. Now I want you to stand in the corner, with your hands on your head and that cute little hiney of yours out for the whole world to see. Give it a good five minutes, then you can go lookin' for cream or whatever." he said.

Zoey did as she was told, smiling to herself as she felt the boys' eyes admiring her thoroughly thrashed tush. Then, while Bill was upstairs keeping an eye out for zombies, she turned around, stripped off her shirt and jacket and dropped to her knees before the biker and the manager. "Don't ask stupid questions, just get those dicks out and let me suck 'em." she ordered. They were all too happy to oblige...

Excella

Excella Gionne had discovered two very promising research candidates snooping around the top floor of the Savannah Hotel. Before she'd introduced them to her horny test subjects, she decided to have a little fun with them.

"All right, strip." she said, still aiming the pistol at them. They looked bewildered at first, but she repeated the order and they hastened to obey. The boy was well-built and starting to become engorged under her studious gaze, and the girl was so cute she could almost eat her. "You, boy," she said. "Wait over there. I want you to see this." He sat down on a stool in the corner. "Now then, girl. Put those pillows on the table." The girl tossed them onto the table and glared at Excella with arousing defiance. "Stack them neatly." She rolled her eyes but did as she was told. "Get on top of them, bottom up." Reluctantly, the teenager did so, giving Excella time to break out the restraints. "Just because I put the gun away doesn't mean you can try and run." she advised the girl as she cuffed her hands and ankles together.

"You are one seriously weird lady." the boy said.

"Be quiet! Or would you rather I spanked you instead of your lovely companion?" She ran a finger under the girl's chin. The boy said nothing, but his penis spoke volumes. "Good boy. What's your name, girl?"

"Zoey." she muttered.

"Well Zoey, this is what happens to spies!" And Excella began to spank the girl's delicious derriere with abandon. At first, Zoey had cried out in pain (Excella was something of a dominatrix as the strength of her slaps made clear), but as her ass reddened, she started to moan and squeeze her legs together in an attempt to pleasure herself. "It seems you like to be punished!" Excella said, pausing to rub the girl's clitoris slowly, teasingly. Zoey whimpered and the boy reached for a bottle of lotion. "You like to watch?" she asked the boy as she returned to spanking Zoey mercilessly. "You like hearing her little noises and seeing her bottom bounce?" The boy nodded as he rubbed the lotion all over his very erect cock. "You like it so much, you just want to sit there and jerk yourself off instead of trying to save her?"

"Y' still got the gun," he muttered abashedly.

"And don't you forget it!" She punctuated each word with a firm slap, and Zoey couldn't hold back. She came, screwing her face up tight in an attempt not to let Excella know. "My, your first orgasm of the day, and you haven't even met the monsters yet!"

"Mmmonsters?" Zoey panted.

"They're so hungry to meet you." Excella moaned in Zoey's ear. "But first, let's see how red we can get this beautiful little bottom of yours."

The spanking continued for what seemed like forever. Everyone was enjoying it, especially Ellis who, now that Excella could resist no longer and had taken off her sheer silk dress, could see two beautiful asses very clearly. He grunted as Zoey met his eyes; they could see each other's pleasure, and it drove him over the edge. He came, spurting huge globs of semen which he'd been saving up for weeks (the zombie apocalypse left little time for relief) onto the carpet. Excella noticed this, and as his orgasm seemed to settle down, she walked over sultrily and bent down, letting Zoey admire her captor's ass from her position on the table as Excella swirled her tongue around the boy's head. He needed no further coaxing, and came again, right down her throat. She hummed in pleasure to herself and it was Ellis' turn to whimper as the vibrations did wonderful things to his cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.